Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2022, 10:16   #6196
BANNED

Re: FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!

It had been a few months since I had checked my Equitas fastag balance but now I see that neither the App nor the website is working? have they gone under or what? I remember to have had about Rs700 balance there last.
Old 9th November 2022, 11:20   #6197
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaks View Post
It had been a few months since I had checked my Equitas fastag balance but now I see that neither the App nor the website is working? have they gone under or what? I remember to have had about Rs700 balance there last.
It is working now, looks like my App was old and not updated.
Old 20th November 2022, 14:53   #6198
BHPian

Any feedback from anyone who is using Park+ ?
It is an integrated Fast Tag solution that works with normal Fast Tag plaza's plus a whole lot of other benefits via their App.

https://parkplus.io/fastag
Old 20th November 2022, 16:52   #6199
Senior - BHPian

Re: FASTag: All you need to kniow about procuring & using it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
Any feedback from anyone who is using Park+ ?
It is an integrated Fast Tag solution that works with normal Fast Tag plaza's plus a whole lot of other benefits via their App.

https://parkplus.io/fastag
I have park+ for my car since my apartment has a tie up (used for entry/exit management via a boom barrier).
But I'm not sure it is integrated with Fastag / can be used as a Fastag? I know some parking spaces etc can be accessed using park+ but haven't got a chance to try it yet.

Many malls in my city have tie up with Fastag as a mode of payment so I guess park+ may not be that widespread. If not for my apartment tie up, I won't have thought of park+ as I hardly found any additional usage yet.

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 20th November 2022 at 16:57.
Old 20th November 2022, 16:55   #6200
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
I have park+ for my car since my apartment has a tie up (used for entry/exit management via a boom barrier).
But I'm not sure it is integrated with Fastag / can be used as a Fastag? I know some pvt parking spaces in malls etc can be accessed using park+ but haven't got a chance to try it yet. Many malls in my city have tie up with Fastag as a mode of payment so I guess park+ may not be that widespread (or I'm yet to realise it). If not for my apartment tie up, I won't have thought of park+.
As per their website it is integrated with FastTag.
So you can check with them and use just 1 sticker for all .
Fillmore is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th November 2022, 18:08   #6201
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fillmore View Post
As per their website it is integrated with FastTag.
So you can check with them and use just 1 sticker for all .
I see. Thanks for info. Next time I need to change my Fastag for any reason, I can look for this option
Old 21st November 2022, 12:26   #6202
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I have park+ for my car since my apartment has a tie up.
The default tag which Park+ gives for apartment entry is not compatible with Fastag.

Its only limited for your apartment entry, if your office or any other house if you have has park+ related entry, then you can use the same for all the other places after getting the tag linked through the customer incharge at your apartment.

However, in case you want to get Fastag + apartment entry to be linked, you need to get a seperate tag - its internally marketed as 'Super Tag' by Park+.

Just a regular Fastag, which they link to your apartment also, not the other way around.

However, from my experience, the linking is not a smooth process. Few of the residents in our apartment who had tried left it half way through.
mpksuhas is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st November 2022, 13:07   #6203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
you need to get a seperate tag - its internally marketed as 'Super Tag' by Park+.
Existing fastag can be linked with Park+ and separate tag needed only for two wheelers. At least this is how it works in my case.
smnrock is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2022, 14:05   #6204
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by smnrock View Post
Existing fastag can be linked with Park+ and separate tag needed only for two wheelers. At least this is how it works in my case.
Yes, that is possible. However, I guess the query of Aviator_guy is for reverse scenario. Where, Park+ regular tag to be linked / used as Fastag.
mpksuhas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st November 2022, 14:59   #6205
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpksuhas View Post
Yes, that is possible. However, I guess the query of Aviator_guy is for reverse scenario. Where, Park+ regular tag to be linked / used as Fastag.
Yes. I have 5 other fastags linked to park+ (one karur vyasya, one IDFC bank, two paytm and one icici). Just easier to monitor all together.
Old 21st November 2022, 16:22   #6206
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Yes. I have 5 other fastags linked to park+ (one karur vyasya, one IDFC bank, two paytm and one icici). Just easier to monitor all together.
I am missing something here. Can you please elaborate what do you mean by 5 fastag linked to park+? If you already have a bank issued Fastag, then what is linking to park+ mean? what happens to the Fastag after linking to park+ ? Do you mean you link existing bank Fastag to park+ and then remove the bank Fastag from the car to keep only park+…?

Last edited by Aviator_guy : 21st November 2022 at 16:26.
Old 21st November 2022, 16:29   #6207
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
I am missing something here. Can you please elaborate what do you mean by 5 fastag linked to park+? If you already have a bank issued Fastag, then what is linking to park+ mean? what happens to the Fastag after linking to park+ ? Do you mean you link existing bank Fastag to park+ and then remove the bank Fastag from the car to keep only park+…?
Basically I can monitor balances of all my fastags and top them up via the app.
Attached Thumbnails
FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-651501b642254c24bdaa0b3eb33e88b5.png  

Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2022, 14:09   #6208
BHPian

Hi folks,

Need a quick help.

I have a dashcam installed right on top of the fastag sticker inside my car ( bad idea, I agree)

Last week, while washing car with a pressure gun due to the vibrations or the force of the water and in addition to the weight of dashcam , fastag adhesive gave up and got peeled off halfway. I quickly re-pasted it as is. I can now see the black tag misaligned from the rest of the part.

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-fccc39fa308e4d33bbca023a11679a20.jpeg

FASTag: All you need to know about procuring & using it!-9f2bac3058274dd3b93b897b9049f5b5.jpeg

Now my worry is , how can I know if the RFID is not damaged without actually going through the toll booth to avoid last minute surprise ?

Last edited by AjinkyaP : 3rd December 2022 at 14:25.
Old 11th December 2022, 01:48   #6209
BHPian

Friends

I have a very unique issue (or maybe others have faced it). My vehicle is parked in Bangalore and at least once in a week I get the message that the Fastag has deducted Rs xx at abc tollagte. Over the last 2 months I have been getting this message and slowly the recharge has depleted. I have lost more than Rs 2500 over the past couple of months. There appears to be no place where I can complain. These tollgates appear to be everywhere - from Gujarat to UP to MP...while the vehicle is in KA. So, no pattern or same tollgate either.

Any suggestions what to do? Anyone who has faced anything similar?

Rajain
Old 11th December 2022, 11:49   #6210
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajain View Post
Friends

I have a very unique issue (or maybe others have faced it). My vehicle is parked in Bangalore and at least once in a week I get the message that the Fastag has deducted Rs xx at abc tollagte. Over the last 2 months I have been getting this message and slowly the recharge has depleted. I have lost more than Rs 2500 over the past couple of months. There appears to be no place where I can complain. These tollgates appear to be everywhere - from Gujarat to UP to MP...while the vehicle is in KA. So, no pattern or same tollgate either.

Any suggestions what to do? Anyone who has faced anything similar?

Rajain
Raise a complaint with your fastag service provider. Then apply for closure of fastag and buy a new tag from another provider.
KA18 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks