Team-BHP > Street Experiences
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2010, 10:39   #481
Team-BHP Support

I hope that some action is finally taken on this nuisance.

The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : 3 held for assaulting Jayasudha's husband
Quote:
HYDERABAD: Three ‘tipsy' businessmen were arrested by the Cyberabad police on Sunday for allegedly assaulting Nitin Kapoor, husband of Telugu film actor and Secunderabad legislator Jayasudha, on Saturday midnight.
Jayasudhas husband hurt in road rage - Andhravilas.com -Telugu Cinema, Telugu Movies, India News & World News , Bollywood , Songs :
Quote:
Mr Nitin Kapoor, husband of Ms Jayasudha, actor and Secunderabad MLA, Mr Kumar, a film producer, was allegedly assaulted by young men who were racing on the roads late on Saturday night near the Hitec City flyover at Jubilee Hills. Mr Kapoor alleged that they were inebriated at that time.The Madhapur police on Sunday arrested three persons for the attack, Avinash Goel, Aditya Goel and Sashank Goel of Banjara Hills. They belong to a family that owns a confectionary export business.
The police registered a case under section 341 IPC (obstructing), 506 (criminal intimidation for abusing) and 323 IPC (causing minor hurt). Mr Srinath Reddy, inspector of Madhapur police, said Mr Kumar had lodged a complaint at 3.30 pm on Sunday. They were not inebriated when they were picked up, he said.“We don’t know whether they were drunk in the night or not,” he said.
All the three accused of assaulting Mr Kapoor are aged between 25 to 28 years
Old 17th May 2010, 11:39   #482
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Saturday night near the Hitec City flyover at Jubilee Hills.
I am geographically lost now!
BTW, Why did the guy get out of his car in the first place.
The NEWS seems to be skewed in favor of the high profile person.
Old 17th May 2010, 12:26   #483
Distinguished - BHPian

Hitec City Flyover at Jubilee Hills. This sounds like Begumpet Flyover at Tankbund.

I read that news in paper and immediately ignored it as such things happen every other day, its in paper only because of Jayasudha's hubby.
Old 17th May 2010, 20:44   #484
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
Hitec City Flyover at Jubilee Hills. This sounds like Begumpet Flyover at Tankbund.

I read that news in paper and immediately ignored it as such things happen every other day, its in paper only because of Jayasudha's hubby.
+1 to that.

If I see anything related to (Jaya) Sudha / Prada / Lalitha, I just ignore
Old 21st May 2010, 11:45   #485
Team-BHP Support

Laila Disappoints.

What I was waiting for:

The Skyline today morning not very inspiring:
Old 18th June 2010, 22:56   #486
Senior - BHPian

Raining cats & dogs!

It's been raining heavily since evening in most parts of Hyderabad and lot of water logging on the roads and humongous traffic jams!

Here's the route I took to reach home!

Madhapur - Kothaguda - Kondapur - U Turn - Kothaguda - Gachibowli - Lingampally - BHEL Gate - Miyapur - Nizampet! Additional 20 KMs but reached faster than most other guys who got stuck near hafizpet flyover.

Stopped at Domino's @ Talkie Town to pick up my dinner too!
Old 19th June 2010, 00:55   #487
Senior - BHPian

I had two return runs between Punjagutta & Deloitte Drive, Hitec City (13x4 Kms).
While it was ok in the first run, 2nd run, there was massive traffic jam in Madhapur and Jubilee Hills due to Water Logging.

Yours truely nicely avoided the jams by going into the water logged part and driving thru them while people waited for the dry part.

Only casualty, left side fog lamp is not working, might have gotten fused
Old 22nd June 2010, 15:17   #488
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

In case you are sick of bearing those 5 speed-breakers on Rd # 10 between Nazim Jn and Cancer Hospital---brace yourself for the 6th one, which is a few metres away from the 5th one.

So if you're thinking of gunning your engine after the 5th one, think twice before doing so.
Old 22nd June 2010, 17:10   #489
BHPian

My observations today when I ventured in areas that I normally do not move around in ...

The right turn when exiting from Road No. 4 to Road No. 1 (opposite to GVK Mall entry) has been blocked. One needs to turn left and take a U-Turn at Nagarjuna Circle below the flyover.

The right turn when exiting from Road No. 7 to Road No. 1 (opposite to Hard Rock Cafe end of GVK One Mall) has also been blocked. One needs to turn left and take a U-Turn at Nagarjuna Circle below the flyover.

Has not these diversions added to the chaos at exit from Road No. 10 to Road No. 1 at City Center Mall?

I guess the traffic police wants the traffic to turn from Road No. 4 and / or Road No. 7 to Road No. 9 and turn left to join Road No. 10 near Ofen.
Old 22nd June 2010, 19:44   #490
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyd_traveller View Post
My observations today when I ventured in areas that I normally do not move around in ...

The right turn when exiting from Road No. 4 to Road No. 1 (opposite to GVK Mall entry) has been blocked. One needs to turn left and take a U-Turn at Nagarjuna Circle below the flyover.

The right turn when exiting from Road No. 7 to Road No. 1 (opposite to Hard Rock Cafe end of GVK One Mall) has also been blocked. One needs to turn left and take a U-Turn at Nagarjuna Circle below the flyover.

Has not these diversions added to the chaos at exit from Road No. 10 to Road No. 1 at City Center Mall?

I guess the traffic police wants the traffic to turn from Road No. 4 and / or Road No. 7 to Road No. 9 and turn left to join Road No. 10 near Ofen.
This might be a pain for people staying in those areas, but has smoothened traffic a bit on Road # 1.

However, if you are travelling on Rd # 1 from Nagarjuna Circle, you are still allowed to take a right turn to Rd # 4 and also to # 7.
Old 22nd June 2010, 23:18   #491
Senior - BHPian

^^ this actually is a nice move and was long due, people use to enter GVK mall from any direction and create jams in front of the GVK entry. Hope things will smoothen out now.It's a welcome move.
Old 24th June 2010, 14:03   #492
Distinguished - BHPian

Thanks for that info bajaj saab. I use the road no 4 which comes out in front of GVK mall and turn right to reach the signal and towards khairtabad.

For me now its devil or deep sea.

Take a u-turn from N Circle OR get stuck in the traffic jam near the mosque ( where the road narrows) on Road No.3 while approaching N Circle.

Both are terrible options
Old 24th June 2010, 14:38   #493
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobike008 View Post
For me now its devil or deep sea.

Take a u-turn from N Circle OR get stuck in the traffic jam near the mosque ( where the road narrows) on Road No.3 while approaching N Circle.

Both are terrible options
Why not use Road No. 10 and then join the Taj Krishna signal to proceed towards Khairatabad?
Old 24th June 2010, 15:40   #494
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Why not use Road No. 10 and then join the Taj Krishna signal to proceed towards Khairatabad?
Then those 5 + 1 speed breakers would be waiting for him .

Better route might be via Rd # 14 via Kuna's Guest House and then via Rd # 10.
Old 24th June 2010, 17:15   #495
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsar56 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vnabhi View Post
Then those 5 + 1 speed breakers would be waiting for him .

Better route might be via Rd # 14 via Kuna's Guest House and then via Rd # 10.
Thanks Nazim. I think passing Nazim junction is the best option. And, i still have 175mm GC, so i can take the 6 humps head on

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks