Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th February 2013, 07:48   #3136
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by docaxe View Post
Test drove and finalised on the jetta highline dsg, the best offer given was free insurance and 20000!exchange bonus comes to about a Lakhs off the sticker price

Mumbai reg individual 22,68000 add 12000 extended warranty for 3rd and 4th year
Discount 100000
On road 21,80,000 this is for 2013 model expected delivery march last week, is this deal sweet enough or should I haggle for more??
Dealer VW thane
Are you sure about Extended warranty being offered? The dealer here in Bangalore says there is still no EW for the Jetta.
Old 11th February 2013, 10:34   #3137
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
Are you sure about Extended warranty being offered? The dealer here in Bangalore says there is still no EW for the Jetta.
I heard the same in Chennai (Sundaram Motors) - EW is still not being offered. I will follow up again today.
Old 11th February 2013, 10:47   #3138
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Saw a print ad with quite huge discounts on various Maruti models. The most striking were these :

New Ritz D - 38,000/-
SX4 D - 58,000/-
Estilo - 53,000/- (?)
Good to hear about this.

My uncle is finalizing on Wagon R CNG and the only discount he is getting is Rs. 20K + speakers worth Rs. 1500 + some petrol coupons.

We will check with another dealer, but negotiating with Maruti is very difficult.
Old 11th February 2013, 11:56   #3139
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
....My uncle is finalizing on Wagon R CNG and the only discount he is getting is Rs. 20K + speakers worth Rs. 1500 + some petrol coupons.

We will check with another dealer, but negotiating with Maruti is very difficult.
I do NOT think Wagon R CNG has any heavy discounts. Please do check in detail.
Old 12th February 2013, 10:47   #3140
Senior - BHPian

Saw an ad in Honda service centre:
There is a 10,000 loyalty bonus for Hero Honda/Honda two wheeler owners.
Old 12th February 2013, 12:34   #3141
Senior - BHPian

Got the below quote from Mandovi Motors for the Maruti Ritz ZDi.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-ritz-zdi.jpg

Is anyone aware of a better deal? The dealer is only offering the consumer bonus of Rs. 20k. I am going to wrangle some accessories at a discount at the time of delivery since this is our 4th car purchase from this dealer.
Old 12th February 2013, 12:47   #3142
BHPian

Hey Guys,

I am in the process of finalizing on Vento TDI Highline. The dealer (BUB, Pune) is offering Insurance + corporate discount on 2013 models with up to 45 days on waiting period. No free accessories.

Any better deals out there you guys have seen?
Old 12th February 2013, 12:50   #3143
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post

Is anyone aware of a better deal? The dealer is only offering the consumer bonus of Rs. 20k. I am going to wrangle some accessories at a discount at the time of delivery since this is our 4th car purchase from this dealer.
Aditya, isn't the road tax too high? I guess for Civic it was close to almost this amount. Can you double check on that?
Old 12th February 2013, 12:51   #3144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapsi View Post
Any idea of the offers on the BMW X1 in Bombay outside octroi?
Last offered was 25.5 lakhs on road for individual registration outside Octroi. At that time only Black and White colors were available at this discsount.

However, I recieved a whatsapp(!!!) message from the BMW SA yesterday indicating the possibility of further discount on the black color X1 as they are looking to clear last few remaining stocks before the launch of the facelifted X1s. So probably you can expect another 1-2 lakhs off that price with hard negotiation. That, in my view is not a bad price at all for the "BMW" brand. Though, having just tested every softroader out on the market, I am not too impressed by the X1. (Disclaimer: Have just taken delivery of the Yeti, so I am likely to be biased in my opinition btw!!)
bobbafett is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2013, 13:04   #3145
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Aditya, isn't the road tax too high? I guess for Civic it was close to almost this amount. Can you double check on that?
Road Tax in Karnataka is probably the highest in the country.
Old 12th February 2013, 13:04   #3146
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarathlal View Post
Even I felt the same, may be wrong though. Also what about incidental charges? I had read somewhere that GoI had issued a circular against such charges, is it not into effect or we still have to pay irrespective of such directives?
Old 12th February 2013, 13:10   #3147
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_aditya View Post

Attachment 1049991

Aditya - What are incidental charges? Also, can't you get a better deal on the insurance? The ZDI is top of the line so have lot more safety features! But boy cars have become expensive - 7.58lacs OTR for a RITZ ZDI. :(
Old 12th February 2013, 14:16   #3148
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoNanu View Post
Also what about incidental charges? I had read somewhere that GoI had issued a circular against such charges, is it not into effect or we still have to pay irrespective of such directives?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Aditya - What are incidental charges? The ZDI is top of the line so have lot more safety features! But boy cars have become expensive - 7.58lacs OTR for a RITZ ZDI. :(
Checked with a couple of dealers and the incidental charges are being charged by all of them. This is part of the official price list effected by Maruti.

Incidental charges are towards transportation of the car, PDI evaluation, RTO expenses (?) etc. which is nonsense but all dealers are uniformly charging this amount.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Also, can't you get a better deal on the insurance? The ZDI is top of the line so have lot more safety features! But boy cars have become expensive - 7.58lacs OTR for a RITZ ZDI. :(
I am going in for company lease so the insurance will be either with Iffco Tokio or Tata AIG depending on the vendor i choose and their insurance quotes for zero depreciation is around 5k lesser than the dealer provided insurance (zero dep).

Yeah, car prices are through the roof. I never imagined spending 8L on a hatch.
Old 14th February 2013, 07:49   #3149
Distinguished - BHPian

Volkswagen's latest offer: Pay 50% and drive home a Vento.

Quote:
VW with its latest offer, you can walk straight into one of the showrooms, pay 50% of the buying price for the Vento and drive back in a brand new car (the Vento, of course). As for the remaining 50%, pay it a year later. The offer is valid for four days only, from 14th February onwards
http://www.indiainfoline.com/Markets...nto/5612598684
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 11:23   #3150
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidoza View Post
Hey Guys,

I am in the process of finalizing on Vento TDI Highline. The dealer (BUB, Pune) is offering Insurance + corporate discount on 2013 models with up to 45 days on waiting period. No free accessories.

Any better deals out there you guys have seen?
I was also trying for a good deal, but for 2013 models, whatever you wrote is all that is being offered. With VW, no luck with free accessories.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks