Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd January 2014, 15:54   #4441
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by V12Doc View Post
Yes across all variants and models and for fortuner it is 70k

Yes for the barebones model. We gave it a skip that time and bought a Safari and it still retails for the same.
Goodness that's a steep price increase. I was looking at the toyotabharat site and it doesn't still mention the new prices. Fortuner now only favors the brave.
Old 3rd January 2014, 15:03   #4442
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just for informing all the good folks here, I managed a Stingray white VXi for 5 lakhs for Mumbai registration.

Got the dealer to match the normal wagonr deal of less 35k. Original deal was only 10k for stingray.

Cheers
Old 3rd January 2014, 15:15   #4443
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
The Innova when first launched in India (replacing the qualis) used to cost 575000 ex-showroom.
Think you missed it by a lakh, buddy. The starting price of the Innova was 6.75 lakhs (ex-showroom) for the petrol.

Source: Toyota press release.
GTO is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2014, 16:12   #4444
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Think you missed it by a lakh, buddy. The starting price of the Innova was 6.75 lakhs (ex-showroom) for the petrol. Source: Toyota press release.
The old Qualis in mid level trim used to cost 5.75L. The top spec Qualis used to cost 6.42L. This was around the year 2000 - 2001.
shankar.balan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2014, 17:44   #4445
Distinguished - BHPian

Bought a pre-facelift Deep Sea Blue 520d earlier this week for 37 Lakhs ex-showroom. There are very few cars of the pre-facelift 520d left with dealers, so if you manage to find one you could use this price as a benchmark. Navnit Motors Mumbai has one left in Grey if anyone is looking for one. Infinity has only 525ds prefacelift left that they are quoting early 40s for.

The 525d is being discontinued now and a base corporate edition 520d will be launched.

The pre-facelift at this discounted price is a whooping 10 lakhs saving compared to the LCI facelifted 520d that is 47 lakhs ex-showroom(might have even gone up post 1st Jan). Discounts on the new model are minimal too. The feature list has not increased much and defiantly does not justify paying that large a price differential.
Sahil is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd January 2014, 17:56   #4446
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
Bought a pre-facelift Deep Sea Blue 520d earlier this week for 37 Lakhs ex-showroom. There are very few cars of the pre-facelift 520d left with dealers, so if you manage to find one you could use this price as a benchmark. Navnit Motors Mumbai has one left in Grey if anyone is looking for one. Infinity has only 525ds prefacelift left that they are quoting early 40s for.
That's a very good decision! Congratulations. When is the delivery?
Old 3rd January 2014, 18:17   #4447
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_skyliner View Post
That's a very good decision! Congratulations. When is the delivery?
Thanks skyliner. Monday is the delivery however I am going to retain this car in Pune for usage there itself. Won't be seeing it until my next visit !

Last edited by Sahil : 3rd January 2014 at 18:20.
Old 3rd January 2014, 18:55   #4448
BHPian

Quote:
Bought a pre-facelift Deep Sea Blue 520d earlier this week for 37 Lakhs ex-showroom. There are very few cars of the pre-facelift 520d left with dealers, so if you manage to find one you could use this price as a benchmark. Navnit Motors Mumbai has one left in Grey if anyone is looking for one. Infinity has only 525ds prefacelift left that they are quoting early 40s for. The 525d is being discontinued now and a base corporate edition 520d will be launched. The pre-facelift at this discounted price is a whooping 10 lakhs saving compared to the LCI facelifted 520d that is 47 lakhs ex-showroom(might have even gone up post 1st Jan). Discounts on the new model are minimal too. The feature list has not increased much and defiantly does not justify paying that large a price differential.
Congrats Sahil for the amazing deal.
I am also in two minds between waiting for 328i and pre facelift 5. Did u get it registered within octroi or outside. As one of the Mumbai dealer was getting it registered in my name outside octroi even though I don't have any such address.
Can you throw some light if it can be troublesome later. It was saving close to 2.5 lakhs for the 530d
Old 3rd January 2014, 23:31   #4449
BHPian

Is there anyone who recently bought the Elantra in Noida?
Anyone aware of a good deal I can pick up?
Old 4th January 2014, 01:44   #4450
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaswant View Post
Congrats Sahil for the amazing deal.
I am also in two minds between waiting for 328i and pre facelift 5. Did u get it registered within octroi or outside. As one of the Mumbai dealer was getting it registered in my name outside octroi even though I don't have any such address.
Can you throw some light if it can be troublesome later. It was saving close to 2.5 lakhs for the 530d
Def pick the 530d over the 328i

I got it registered in octrio zone of Pune. But several people get it done outside octrio by bribing their way through. Haven't heard of too many cases having a problem but you never know.
Saving octrio and registering outside is fine I guess but on a genuine address to be safe. If you have any other property outside.

How much is the octrio % for Mumbai?
Old 4th January 2014, 23:28   #4451
BHPian

Hi, Anyone having info on about the max discount available on a Merc C Class. The SA is offering 3 lakhs on the base diesel model (220) without any negotiations.

Anyone aware of a better deal, please let me know / Thanks.
Old 5th January 2014, 08:19   #4452
BHPian

Dealer - Indus Motors, Royapetta. Ertiga Zdi - OTR - 10,62,999 Rs. which includes 24k for insurance and 1,12,000 rs for registration. Th dealer is ready to give 35k cash discount, 10k of accessories and insurance from outside. He will willing to give more on accessories when I book the car. Total of 10L for Zdi plus insurance from non Maruti agents (i have 40% NCB which can be transferred).

Is there any other dealer who given a better discount? How much is the exchange bonus on the ertiga?
Old 5th January 2014, 12:26   #4453
Senior - BHPian

Anyone knows what kind of discounts are available on 2013 Nano?
I am interested in the top end model in Pune.
Old 5th January 2014, 14:52   #4454
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
How much is the octrio % for Mumbai?
Its been 4.5% since a good number of years.
Old 5th January 2014, 15:13   #4455
BANNED

Are there any good discounts on the Alto 800 or is it still selling so well that they are not giving anything?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks