Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th February 2016, 20:53   #5746
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Check out figo aspire 2015. Registration and insurance with 3rd warranty as freebies so ex showroom = on road which is a great deal specially on diesel and automatic.
Any idea about figo?
Old 13th February 2016, 21:18   #5747
BHPian

Similar deals on figo . I feel for long term buyers it makes sense as a lac off on new launches with brilliant features and spec is a mind blowing deal. I may opt for the AT considering horrible NCR traffic.
Old 13th February 2016, 22:41   #5748
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPJ View Post
Hi Team,
What kind of offers are currently going on Hyundai Grand i10 Asta (O) Petrol?
I checked with the Pune dealer and was told 17,000/- Cash Discount, 3rd year extended warranty free for 2016 models. There is an additional 10,000/-discount for 2015 models with very limited stock available.

Kindly let me know if there is any more room for negotiation,as I'm looking to book the car in a week or so.

Regards,
CPJ
Cannot comment on Grand-i10 - but am in the market for Xcent.
I'm also being offered 17K cash-discount + 3rd year extended warranty free. Plus, underbody coating done for free.

I tried very hard for more discount - but couldn't get any.

This is @ Hyundai Motor Plaza, Chennai.

Cheers!
callvvijay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2016, 01:36   #5749

Went with the intention of closing in on the Vento TSI DSG at BU Bhandari Pune. OTR quoted 12.77L No discount offered at all, after some hard negotiations they just agreed to Mud flaps, mats, and waiver on the zero depreciation(10K) if I go with their insurance (42K). This is the 2016 variant with Rain sensing wipers and auto dimming ORVM.

I walked away without closing the deal. Was this a good enough offer?
Old 14th February 2016, 08:06   #5750
BHPian

Did you consider the Skoda sibling? If the service experience is the same with both (search the forum and check), the Rapid is an equally capable car. Saw an ad in the paper a few days ago for the 3 Year scheme with special interest scheme, free extended warranty etc. You may want to check it out.
Old 14th February 2016, 09:16   #5751
BHPian

This Skoda scheme is only on 2015 versions and new one have upgraded features. No discounts officially on new rapids
Old 14th February 2016, 11:48   #5752

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
Did you consider the Skoda sibling? If the service experience is the same with both (search the forum and check), the Rapid is an equally capable car. Saw an ad in the paper a few days ago for the 3 Year scheme with special interest scheme, free extended warranty etc. You may want to check it out.

Thanks, will check the rapid. But as far as I've read VW service experience is better in Pune compared to Skoda.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
This Skoda scheme is only on 2015 versions and new one have upgraded features. No discounts officially on new rapids

What new features? Are they same as the Vento? Will still enquire and see how it goes.

Thank you, both of you.
Old 15th February 2016, 14:19   #5753
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainstormer View Post
Thanks, will check the rapid. But as far as I've read VW service experience is better in Pune compared to Skoda.

What new features? Are they same as the Vento? Will still enquire and see how it goes.

Thank you, both of you.
Rapid does not have a TSI with DSG, it's a normal automatic.

any news on when they will be launching the new vento model with DRL and LED lights.

Last edited by AtheK : 15th February 2016 at 14:20.
Old 16th February 2016, 05:19   #5754

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtheK View Post
Rapid does not have a TSI with DSG, it's a normal automatic.

any news on when they will be launching the new vento model with DRL and LED lights.
Checked the Rapid petrol, some decent offers there, but after talking to a couple of friends who owned Skoda's in Pune I am not willing to take that risk.

The new Vento with LED and DRLs is coming in second quarter. I could not wait that long so booked one today. TSI DSG Highline 2016 variant with Auto dimming IRVM, Rain sensing vipers and the new touch screen infotainment system.
12,77,677 OTR
Old 19th February 2016, 09:55   #5755
BHPian

On-road price of Maruti Suzuki cars in chennai:
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20160218wa0001_1455812892608.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-img20160218wa0000.jpg  

Ponbaarathi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th February 2016, 10:58   #5756
BHPian

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post messages that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further. We request you to post ONLY when you have something substantial to add to a discussion.

Last edited by GTO : 20th February 2016 at 10:00.
StallionAmit is offline   Received Infraction
Old 19th February 2016, 22:35   #5757
BHPian

HI Guys,

Any idea about the discounts on the 5? Heart wants the 530d but brain says 520d :|
Old 20th February 2016, 09:38   #5758
BHPian

Hi Guys - Any idea about the current offers for S-Cross 1.3 Zeta in Chennai. . Thanks
Old 20th February 2016, 15:04   #5759
BHPian

Posting after a long hiatus on behalf of my brother.

He was looking at purchasing a entry luxury SUV and has narrowed down to GLA. He wasnt as impressed with the X1 & Q3.

Now the decision is between the petrol and diesel. The petrol is much more fun to drive (better engine, more power, refinement etc), however diesel gives the easy on pocket running costs.

the other BIG decision point is the Re-sale value. For cars in this class, would there be a significant difference in the resale of the petrol & diesel (say after 4 yrs, 50K kms later)
Old 20th February 2016, 19:07   #5760
Distinguished - BHPian

He should check out the new generation X1. It is a totally different product and apparently it has as much room as the current generation X3.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks