Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th June 2017, 07:44   #6391
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys is this a good price? It's for dad's hospital run and occasional highway runs. This is to replace ola where I have spent 1lakh in one and half years. As they are nearing 80 this otp etc is not working and prefer a driver along for comfort:safety reasons. Primarily going in for polo bcos dad likes the build quality and the car itself.

Model : Polo 1.2 petrol
Variant : Comfortline, red
On road : 7.3 (extended warranty, zero dep,)
Final on road after discount : 6.67
Dealer : ABRA chennai

Dealer said this discount won't be available after this month end. Just curious to know any particular inputs regarding this car/ price / dealer at this moment.

Dev
Old 9th June 2017, 11:46   #6392
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Got this email
----
Dear Sir/Mam
there is a dicount going on ameo trendline petrol and diesel if anyone is interested kindly call
on given number below

ameo petrol trendline disc -35000
ameo diesel trendline disc -45000
Best Regards,
Atul gupta | Sales Consultant,

Autobahn Automotive | Dealer for Volkswagen India Pvt. Ltd.
Address : Plot No.23, Sector-1, Sion Panvel Highway,Shiravane,Nerul,

Navi Mumbai - 400 706.

Phone: + 91 9768436065

E-mail: atul.gupta@vw-autobahn.com
Old 10th June 2017, 11:46   #6393
BHPian

I have been offered 60k off & accessories worth 10k on VW Ameo Trendline diesel in Gurgaon . I felt there is a room for another 10k discount . The offer attracts me but not the bland all black plastic interiors .
I am being offered 40k off the exshowroom price of Ford Figo Titanium in Gurgaon .
There is 20k off on Ignis diesel and 10k off on the petrol version .
.Albatross. is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2017, 19:17   #6394
BHPian

Maserati Mumbai is offering discounts upwards of 20 lacs on two Ghibli's that they have in stock (one is white, one is silver). Maybe if you negotiate you can get a higher discount. Interesting option for anyone shopping for a luxury/sports sedan right now!
Porcupine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2017, 20:23   #6395
BHPian

Hyundai is offering 20k cash discount on OTR in addition to free comprehensive insurance and extended 3rd Year warranty on the Grand I10 (face-lift). There's also an exchange bonus of 20/25k.
Old 10th June 2017, 20:58   #6396
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Maserati Mumbai is offering discounts upwards of 20 lacs on two Ghibli's that they have in stock
Thanks, but are they going to continue operations or wind up? Do you have any idea if their Delhi Dealership is open or closed?
Old 10th June 2017, 21:00   #6397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabby_4c View Post
Hyundai is offering 20k cash discount on OTR in addition to free comprehensive insurance and extended 3rd Year warranty on the Grand I10 (face-lift). There's also an exchange bonus of 20/25k.
Here is what I managed to get for a friend who booked Grand i10 Asta last week:
- 34.5k Cash Discount
- Free Comprehensive Insurance
- 3rd & 4th Year extended warranty
- RSA

Just in case this helps someone..
torquehead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2017, 22:18   #6398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
Thanks, but are they going to continue operations or wind up? Do you have any idea if their Delhi Dealership is open or closed?
I'm pretty sure the Delhi dealership isn't there anymore. You can try in the Mumbai or Bengaluru ones. The Mumbai one I heard is moving or probably has moved out of the Taj at the domestic airport.

Also I'm not very sure if they will continue operations, because they unloaded a lot of stock at HUGE discounts. They had sent mailers out about the opened bookings and eventual launch of the Levante. While the bookings did start, we are here a few months later and the Levante is yet to launch. Not sure what's going on there.
Porcupine is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2017, 22:27   #6399
BHPian

Nandi Toyota, Bannerghatta road, offers ₹20k discount on the Etios, if their stock has the asked-for colour. Production already paused for GST, apparently.
Old 10th June 2017, 23:38   #6400
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdevanand View Post
Guys is this a good price? It's for dad's hospital run and occasional highway runs. This is to replace ola where I have spent 1lakh in one and half years. As they are nearing 80 this otp etc is not working and prefer a driver along for comfort:safety reasons. Primarily going in for polo bcos dad likes the build quality and the car itself.

Model : Polo 1.2 petrol
Variant : Comfortline, red
On road : 7.3 (extended warranty, zero dep,)
Final on road after discount : 6.67
Dealer : ABRA chennai

Dealer said this discount won't be available after this month end. Just curious to know any particular inputs regarding this car/ price / dealer at this moment.

Dev
Coming to this particular discount, I think you can get more since only recently there was a full lakh discount on the petrol Highline, so you should try to push for more and secondly, if the car will be purely chauffer driven for a Senior citizen I would suggest looking at another car because of the very low seating and less than average legroom at the back. If you must have a hatch, Look at the Jazz or else at some sub 4m sedans like the Figo, Amaze etc. If you can stretch the budget a bit you can look at the base Vento which would be wonderful in the backseat and also give that great build quality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porcupine View Post
Also I'm not very sure if they will continue operations, because they unloaded a lot of stock at HUGE discounts. They had sent mailers out about the opened bookings and eventual launch of the Levante. While the bookings did start, we are here a few months later and the Levante is yet to launch. Not sure what's going on there.
There are some reports of a Levante being delivered already to a customer in Bangalore. I'm not sure why Maserati hasn't launched it officially. An SUV is the only way they can save their dying brand in the country
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2017, 23:53   #6401
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
There are some reports of a Levante being delivered already to a customer in Bangalore. I'm not sure why Maserati hasn't launched it officially. An SUV is the only way they can save their dying brand in the country
Yes it has definitely been delivered, but not officially launched yet. That makes me think they won't stay here long enough. I think they also have a GranTurismo and GranCabrio in the Mumbai dealership that are being offered at reasonable discounts, and a lot of 3 GTs was sold to Big Boy Toyz.
Old 11th June 2017, 09:50   #6402
Senior - BHPian

I think these are decent prices and you could definately shave off a few more!
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-20170611_094850.jpg  

Nilesh5417 is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 11th June 2017, 11:17   #6403
BHPian

Got this from a Renault dealer.

Dear Sir / Madam,
As we all know that GST will be applicable very soon.

We are pleased to inform you that we at RENAULT SOHNA ROAD will cover you with price protection on your car purchase. And if the car price is reduced then you will get the assured refund of the difference amount. We request you to visit and take advantage of the current best offers available on KWID / DUSTER / LODGY.
Hurry, schemes vaild on Retail till 30th June'17 only.

Thanks and Regards
RENAULT SOHNA ROAD
NCR MOTORS INDIA PVT LTD.
JMD Galleria, Sohna Road,
Sector - 48, gurgaon.
Old 11th June 2017, 12:28   #6404
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdevanand View Post
Wanted to check the GST prices of BMW and got the below details. Not very serious now. Posting here for those looking at 3 now.

Dealer : Kun, Meenambakam
Model : 320d prestige
On road : 46.5
(ex38.2/ rto 6.3/ ins 1.6/ tcs 0.4 )
Normal Discount : 4.5
GST discount : 1.0
(not finalised now. But minimum 1)
If registered in Pondicherry- 4.5 lacs less
Total = 46.5 - (4.5+1+4.5) = 35.5

This is for standard 2 year warranty without any BSI. Interestingly a 2015 sport line with 15k on odo is quoted 33 in http://bmwusedcars.in. But that Pondy registration is a risk I think.

Ps - dealer said he could get the car registered in Pondicherry by paying 5k for an affidavit. Logic is post GST cops won't be chasing other state cars like old days bcos after GST Pondicherry will also charge 28+15 =43 percentage. Any chennai bhpians with first hand knowledge on this topic? Is this risky? Will they impound the car ?

Dev
This is an common practice in TN/Pondy especially for high cost vehicles. This saves around 3-4 lakhs for an Endeavor for example. Specifically, Pondy registered vehicles do not get that much attention in TN as it is common to spot them. Pondy police do not even bother to check the TN vehicles as these two states are like siblings. Even though it is illegal, lots of registrations happen nowadays. You just need a rental agreement or a insurance policy with Pondy residential address.

Last edited by sgmuser : 11th June 2017 at 12:29. Reason: Typo
sgmuser is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th June 2017, 12:36   #6405
Oxy
BHPian

Huge discounts on the XUV 500 (enquiry done yesterday at India Garage, near Decathlon, Whitefield, Bangalore).

73k to 84k cash discount depending on variant.
10k corporate discount.
10k worth of accessories.
15k exchange bonus.

This is the best possible time to buy one I believe

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks