Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2011, 13:36   #1276
Senior - BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad E Ginathom View Post
Still it rolls on --- and still this major blot on Skoda's image increases in size.

Quite apart from the injustice to you, this is like a Skoda launching an advertising campaign against their products. Absolute madness.

Exactly, you'd think they'd wake up considering the number of lost sales, and the amount of flak they're getting in an automotive forum. Can't understand why they refuse to make amends to Harish. Surely, there must be some sane folks at Skoda, or is that just wishful thinking?
Old 28th November 2011, 14:01   #1277
Senior - BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Shameful that this has dragged on for so long now, it got beyond ridiculous a long time ago and now it's just a test of patience, a battle of wills/attrition.

I wish you nothing but the best in your battle Harish. Been following this for months (years maybe), to say you've been hard done by is a massive understatement. I hope you get your just desserts and then some.
Old 28th November 2011, 19:36   #1278
BHPian

Right now it is more of a systems failure.

President of the Forum has retired and the next President has not been appointed for God knows what reason.

Honestly, Skoda is not to be blamed for this current delay.
harishv is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th December 2011, 13:08   #1279
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Right now it is more of a systems failure.

President of the Forum has retired and the next President has not been appointed for God knows what reason.

Honestly, Skoda is not to be blamed for this current delay.
I disagree. Skoda is to be blamed for this delay. What stops them from doing an out-of-court sort of settlement with you? They are happy there is no President of the Forum. Only aids them in their delaying ways. You would never have been in this situation if Skoda had not tried to pull wool over your eyes. The mess you are in, Skoda is squarely to be blamed for it.
lucifer1881 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2011, 00:15   #1280
Senior - BHPian

Not just Skoda, but the way the judicial system has acted in this case is also at fault & equally responsible for the unjustified & absurd delay.

Harish, I hope that you get justice & peace soon mate. Good luck & have faith, don't give up just like you haven't all this while.

Last edited by blackfire_9 : 31st December 2011 at 00:29.
blackfire_9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2012, 21:17   #1281
BHPian

@Moderators
is there any way that we can share threads of this type on facebook, twitter etc and make it go viral ... guess that would be unleashing the power of information to tackle such car makers who believe they can bully their way out of anything

@ Harish
Hats off
Old 1st January 2012, 22:55   #1282
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoomdo View Post
@Moderators
is there any way that we can share threads of this type on facebook, twitter etc and make it go viral ... guess that would be unleashing the power of information to tackle such car makers who believe they can bully their way out of anything

@ Harish
Hats off
There is a FB like, hit it, it goes straight on your profile.

@ Harish,

When is the next hearing scheduled?
sachinj12 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2012, 23:10   #1283
BHPian

We have a lot of IT guys here... Lets make a website dedicated to this. Lets start a campaign, TBHP is one of the strongest communities on the net. Lets show them raw power.
Old 2nd January 2012, 08:45   #1284
Senior - BHPian

For you from previous page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
@ Harish,

When is the next hearing scheduled?
Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Update

Only me present. New President of the forum not appointed yet.

Next date 21st Jan 2012.

Happy new year.
_raVan_ is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2012, 08:54   #1285
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sachinj12 View Post
There is a FB like, hit it, it goes straight on your profile.
Thx Sachin .. i've tried the like button but from my FB profile it is only re-directing to the TBHP homepage ... any possible way we can redirect direct to this thread or any thread for that matter?
Old 2nd January 2012, 08:55   #1286
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW2010 View Post
The SKODA india is deleting the posts. Shame on them to not recognize and answer the queries of customer.

May be we should post it on News feeds and other forums as well. Spread the news.

How can this be possible without the knowledge and permission of our moderators? Can a third-party person or a normal user delete posts?
Old 2nd January 2012, 09:02   #1287
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbose View Post
How can this be possible without the knowledge and permission of our moderators? Can a third-party person or a normal user delete posts?
I think VW2010 was talking about the Skoda India Facebook page, and not the posts here.
Old 2nd January 2012, 09:07   #1288
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitinbose View Post
Maybe what VW2010 mentioned is about deleting the posts from their FB page. I am quite sure that they cannot delete posts from Team-bhp

------

Anyway, what’s the point in propagating the delay around social networking media? I guess now the case is dragging with the judiciary system, and not because of the parties involved.
Old 2nd January 2012, 09:31   #1289
Senior - BHPian

With such a huge member base here on TBhp, I am sure a lot are also working in the sector of journalism. I would urge those members to come forward & help Harish in this regard.

I am not sure of what outcome can be achieved with the help of the media but right now, the more are the details with the public, the better. Because most people that I have shared Skoda horror stories are nowhere even aware of such things. And the reason is because most of these people don't go to the SCs themselves or have much interaction with company personnel after the initial purchase.

Do something so that people who are not enthusiasts, who don't give a damn if their car looks good or not, even they are aware of what Skoda is doing. Though a lot of people may not care about their cars, but if they learn of Skoda doing things such as replacing original parts in their cars, I am sure they would be equally agitated.
blackfire_9 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd January 2012, 12:21   #1290
BHPian

Thinking on this issue, I feel that if the manufacture offer their spares in the open market like the rest of the developed nations, these spurious parts will die out automatically. And performance parts will grow. If people want to save a buck or two, let them buy fakes. And dealers will get competitive for business and that's good for us.
VANOS is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks