Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th January 2012, 15:55   #1291
xvk

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Harish,

lets hit them when it hurts the most,

lets print flyers on the name of campaign and distribute at the expo !

im sure many of team-bhp friends will come forward to distribute,
i can help you setup the website etc for the campaign..

-Vijay
Old 12th January 2012, 20:31   #1292
Senior - BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoomdo View Post
Thx Sachin .. i've tried the like button but from my FB profile it is only re-directing to the TBHP homepage ... any possible way we can redirect direct to this thread or any thread for that matter?
copy the url address of this thread...

<http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian-car-scene/54881-skoda-dealer-changes-parts-my-car-consumer-court-car-not-returned-3-years.html>

and paste this to your status msg on facebook and direct paste on twitter...

You can also post the same on the wall of manufacturers' Facebook page...

I've done the same for one cause on this forum, and to the such a big annoyance of that defaulter that they banned me from their page and obviously deleted all my posts on their page...
AutoNoob is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th January 2012, 22:28   #1293
Senior - BHPian

Logged in to teambhp after a couple of months. It indeed is appalling to see that nothing positive about this issue has happened yet.
Old 14th January 2012, 00:44   #1294
Senior - BHPian

This is really apalling, my heartfet sympathy and support is with you Harish. Unfortunately, the judicial system in India has been grosly neglected by our politicians for their own good and it affects the common man, as always. I pray that this isues gets resolved in your favor quickly... i keep wondering, why does this happen only in India, is it cause we are known to cary the chalta hai attitude?
Old 20th January 2012, 15:59   #1295
BHPian

Not sure if you all know they have a FB page Skoda India - Wall | Facebook. Spamming should help.. I sit so bored at work that I think even the mods at their page get tired of deleting it and let posts stick for hours.
Old 20th January 2012, 16:40   #1296
Senior - BHPian

This is most depressing thread on this forum. After reading it I feel like I also should pack up my bags like my colleagues and migrate to some other country.
The real reason of corruption in India is hidden. Its the deeply flawed judicial system at the bottom of it.
And these judges are sacrosanct. No one can touch them. Even if they are corrupt it is very difficult to get rid of them.
Old 20th January 2012, 20:03   #1297
BHPian

Mid-day called me day before for my views on the Consumer forum.

New book tries to de-mystify the process of filing consumer complaints
Old 20th January 2012, 21:57   #1298
BHPian

I've shared this in facebook!

I'm just sorry I bought the Vento now.

You go Harish! I think Skoda should recognize that it is this issue that is killing the Rapid.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 21st January 2012 at 12:43. Reason: merging post
Old 21st January 2012, 00:07   #1299
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by download2live
This is most depressing thread on this forum. After reading it I feel like I also should pack up my bags like my colleagues and migrate to some other country.
The real reason of corruption in India is hidden. Its the deeply flawed judicial system at the bottom of it.
And these judges are sacrosanct. No one can touch them. Even if they are corrupt it is very difficult to get rid of them.
You're absolutely right bro, I've never been able to understand why the law is different for the different classes. Have been reading Harish's post since long time, sad to see nothing much positive for him still.
Old 21st January 2012, 09:04   #1300
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Mid-day called me day before for my views on the Consumer forum.

New book tries to de-mystify the process of filing consumer complaints
It is indeed sad that these companies get away with such crimes. Since the laws are so lenient on these companies they resort to such tactics, inspite of knowing fully well that they are at fault.

Quote:
"I have not missed a single hearing but corporates are experts at dilly-dallying and delaying tactics.
Right On. They sure are. Been facing the same tactics from great HMIL. After nearly one year after filing a case against them, their reply is disappointing to stay the least. Anyway, haven't given up hope yet and i want to see those nincompoops responsible for my car's current state are made answerable to the judge and me in court.

Last edited by skanchan95 : 21st January 2012 at 09:05.
Old 21st January 2012, 09:47   #1301
vij
BHPian

Currently publicizing this issue could potentially encourage skoda to fight and prove this otherwise in court. Didnt they offer you any out of court settlement ? - ofcourse you cant answer that and its just rhetorical question.

---
I dont think it will be difficult to rank in Google first page with a webpage sporting the title "Skoda Scam" for a lot of their car and brand searches - if nothing happens eventually please post here and we will try and get some payback!

Last edited by vij : 21st January 2012 at 10:03.
Old 21st January 2012, 12:15   #1302
BHPian

Update

President of the Forum not appointed yet.

Next date 11th April.
Old 21st January 2012, 12:40   #1303
BHPian

^^ Keep the fight up Harish and do not lose heart (and I know you won't).
Old 22nd January 2012, 22:39   #1304
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingolphie View Post
I think Skoda should recognize that it is this issue that is killing the Rapid.
OFF TOPIC:

Killing the Rapid? It is doing very good for itself in the market. Reports say that it was the best seller in its segment for the month of December. I remember because I did an article on it.

Regards.
Old 22nd January 2012, 22:48   #1305
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Update

President of the Forum not appointed yet.

Next date 11th April.
You are a brave man, Mr. Harish, for keeping up the fight. I hope justice will finally be done, and I keep checking the thread every once in a while to see if the judiciary has finally woken from its long slumber to your plight.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks