Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd September 2011, 16:59   #1261
BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post

I dont know how come people are still buying Skoda.
People do have intend to buy Skoda, One of my Immediate senior in our office was all praised for Skoda Fabia because after swifts waiting period it was fabia which appealed to him a lot. But knowing a car buff in me and a fact that I am always hooked on team-bhp in free time (which is knows) he did ask for my opinion and i was quick to reply that please keep away from Skoda products in your entire life.
Old 23rd September 2011, 20:05   #1262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking

I quickly added this URL to my FB page. Hope this helps.

Great idea! (How can I do this from my iPad?
Old 23rd September 2011, 20:15   #1263
BHPian

Re: Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by throttleking View Post
Still not enough negative publicity could be one reason.

Another reason is that, despite the horrific A.S.S., the cars themselves are absolutely brilliant.

Top notch features, excellent build quality, fabulous looks, impeccable handling and stability, and are a hoot to drive.

They're really tempting cars to buy, and if I didn't know of the numerous Skoda horror stories, I would be very tempted to go for a Laura TDI myself.

That said, it's for the best that I do know of all these horror stories. VAG and Skoda have lost another potential customer .
Old 23rd September 2011, 22:07   #1264
BHPian

I did my little bit of help in this cause. Put the link on FB account.
Admire your patience. It's very easy to buckle down and accept the frauds. But you have stood upto them.
Old 23rd September 2011, 23:08   #1265
Senior - BHPian

Hi Harish,

I just posted this on FB.

Quote:
STAY AWAY FROM SKODA!!!
From selling accident ridden vehicle to stealing genuine parts and replacing them with counterfeits, Skoda's dealer are doing it all and cheating their Customers, while the management keeps quiet and ditch its own customer's who put in their hard earned money on a Skoda Car in India.
Don't believe me, read this two link. There are many such case though.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...d-3-years.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...r-instead.html

Request you all to share it with everyone, so that it reaches the top people at Volkswagen and Skoda!!! Nothing hurts more to them then bad publicity.
Also, if anyone among your friends and relative are considering to buy a Skoda, show them these links.
A good product otherwise is being spoiled by the management and dealers highhandedness.
Hope it reaches the top people at Skoda.Here's the link to my FB post

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...f&notif_t=like
Fordmanchau is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2011, 11:08   #1266
Senior - BHPian

Have done my part to post it in my FB. Lets hope to get more publicity.

Also just posted the thread on Times Now to see if anyone will pick this news. Or scare me rather

Last edited by VW2010 : 24th September 2011 at 11:26.
Old 24th September 2011, 12:03   #1267
BHPian

I have also posted following on my FB Wall.

Quote:
I am a regular on Team BHP forums and got to know some startling stories about SKODA Service- surprized and shaken how much value SKODA actually assign to their customers! I quote -
============
Please share with friends and relatives, if they are considering to buy a Skoda.

satishchugh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th September 2011, 15:48   #1268
Distinguished - BHPian

Friends, please make sure you share it with 'Public'. That way, even people who are not in your friend circle can see the post.

Shared on FB. We should also put it across on the various pages of automags, news channels etc.

Quote:
Stay away from Skoda and VW. Great cars marred by its dealers and the company's attitude towards its Indian customers.
Check these links and save your friend/family before they lose their hard earned money.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...-years-85.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...r-instead.html

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...superb-26.html (page 26 onwards)

Skoda dealer changes parts in my car = Consumer Court = Car not returned in 3 Years - Page 85 - Team
Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community - Portal
Originally Posted by throttleking I dont know how come people are still buying Skoda. People do have intend to buy Skoda, One of my Immediate senior in our office was all praised for Skoda Fabia
Like · · Share · A few seconds ago
Dug up some more horror stories from our own forums. Updated these too on FB.

Last edited by Dry Ice : 24th September 2011 at 16:13.
Old 24th September 2011, 23:15   #1269
Senior - BHPian

The SKODA india is deleting the posts. Shame on them to not recognize and answer the queries of customer.

May be we should post it on News feeds and other forums as well. Spread the news.
Old 25th September 2011, 02:53   #1270
BHPian

My room mate in the US had taken Ford to consumer court - he got judgement in his favor in less than 2 weeks. Compare that to 3 years. That too in a case which should ideally be an open and shut case.
Old 20th November 2011, 04:22   #1271
BHPian

Hey Harish .. Its been quite a while since the last update? What has been going on? I hope you are still going strong with the fight! Update us on the situation please.

Old 28th November 2011, 11:00   #1272
BHPian

Update

Only me present. New President of the forum not appointed yet.

Next date 21st Jan 2012.

Happy new year.
harishv is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 11:43   #1273
Team-BHP Support

I don't know as to how long this dilly-dallying shall continue. My father is an advocate himself. We are up against the NHAI (National Highways Authority of India) for compensation of our land which they have procured for E-W corridor.

The dates have been kept on pushing to which my father requested the judge to give them a final date with a warning which was done. Something on similar lines needs to be done I believe.

There was this same issue in the PWD department & irrigation department (compensation) and we have managed to procure the compensation.
Sheel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 12:56   #1274
Senior - BHPian

@harishv: +1 to Sheel's reply. The opposite party will ALWAYS be absent or give reasons. Request the judge to give a final date with warning to opposite party, then only all the responsible parties will be present. Same thing happened with me when we were falsely accused of grabbing our own property, and then the front party remained conveniently absent for many dates. Finally the court issued a final date beyond which it would be No WS order, straight to hearing - after the court draws up issues of course. Has the court drawn issues yet? If not, high time you push for that. If yes, please excuse my ignorance.

All the best for your persistent fight. I pray for you.

EDIT: Read now that you are waiting for final argument. You can push for ex parte judgement, but then Skoda lawyer will surely appeal against that. :( Atleast it will move one step ahead, and you can then defend why to refuse their appeal.

Last edited by ani_meher : 28th November 2011 at 12:58.
ani_meher is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th November 2011, 13:24   #1275
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harishv View Post
Only me present. New President of the forum not appointed yet.
Still it rolls on --- and still this major blot on Skoda's image increases in size.

Quite apart from the injustice to you, this is like a Skoda launching an advertising campaign against their products. Absolute madness.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks