Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th February 2016, 09:51   #511
SRK
Senior - BHPian

Re: Maruti Baleno : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by spanner777 View Post
Took the delivery of 1.2 delta 2016 Baleno yesterday after a wait of 3 months. The car i booked was white, however ended up getting the ray blue color.
Congrats!

Usually it is the other way around. People who have booked Ray Blue had to settle in for another colour mostly the silver or white given the long period that shade demands.
Old 4th February 2016, 12:51   #512

Hi Guys,

I took the delivery of my Baleno Zeta Petrol Granite Grey last Sunday (31st January) from Nexa Bangalore. Though the car was ready for delivery on 8th Jan( Took Exactly 2 months), but I was out of station. A request to postpone the delivery was readily accepted. Though Nexa experience wasn't that great but our RM Mr Ravi from Nexa (Pratham Motors) deserved hearty thanks for handling everything swiftly.

Will be posting Pics and ownership experience soon.
Debashis_1 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th February 2016, 13:09   #513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debashis_1 View Post
Hi Guys,

I took the delivery of my Baleno Zeta Petrol Granite Grey last Sunday (31st January) from Nexa Bangalore. Though the car was ready for delivery on 8th Jan( Took Exactly 2 months), but I was out of station. A request to postpone the delivery was readily accepted. Though Nexa experience wasn't that great but our RM Mr Ravi from Nexa (Pratham Motors) deserved hearty thanks for handling everything swiftly.

Congratulations Debashis_1!! Will wait for the pics. Baleno looks awesome in the granite gray color. You said that you had to wait for exactly 2 months. Which means you had booked on 8th November 2015? That's fast

Last edited by Horizon85 : 4th February 2016 at 13:23.
Old 4th February 2016, 13:24   #514

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horizon85 View Post
Congratulations Debashis_1!! Will wait for the pics. Baleno looks awesome in the granite gray color. You said that you had to wait for exactly 2 months. Which means you had booked on 8th November 2015?

Thanks for this information. Now that provides me with some good ammunition against Pratham Nexa.
Hi Horizon85,

I booked my baleno on Nov 7th. There was a mad rush for booking Baleno at that time. I was told it would take 2 months for the car to be delivered. And the very next day my RM informed the waiting period for new bookings have been increased to 3-4 months because of high demand.
Old 4th February 2016, 13:42   #515
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti Baleno RS India bound this year - expect an October launch.

Quote:
Sporty Baleno RS concept gets the new 1.0-litre Boosterjet engine and a mild body kit; to go on sale this festive season. Unveiled at Auto Expo 2016.
Quote:
Apart from the change in engine, the Baleno RS is likely to get a subtle body kit to differentiate it from the standard car. Maruti is likely to launch the production version of the Baleno RS around Diwali and it will be sold via Nexa dealerships like the standard car.
Name:  0_468_700_http___172_17_115_180_82_ExtraImages_20160204012913_baleno_RS.png
Views: 7497
Size:  315.0 KB
Name:  0_468_700_http___172_17_115_180_82_ExtraImages_20160204012916_baleno_RS2.png
Views: 7240
Size:  247.7 KB

http://www.autocarindia.com/auto-new...ar-399884.aspx

Last edited by volkman10 : 4th February 2016 at 13:45.
volkman10 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th February 2016, 13:58   #516

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debashis_1 View Post
Hi Guys,

Hi Debasis,

Congrats!

I am still waiting for my Ray Blue Alpha booked on Nov 14th. No news as of now except that they say we are expecting a dispatch on Feb 10th and mine "may" be in that batch. So much for the Nexa experience. I'm seriously considering of cancellation if they don't respond by 10th.
Old 4th February 2016, 17:51   #517

Visited the Nexa Bangalore at ORR, Mahadevapura.
They quoted waiting period of 9 months for petrol and 5 months for diesel.

That is too much. If this is not a marketing strategy but a truth then the company must increase the production capacity so that they don't lose the customers just for the sake of waiting.
Old 4th February 2016, 22:20   #518
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadilicious View Post
Visited the Nexa Bangalore at ORR, Mahadevapura.
They quoted waiting period of 9 months for petrol and 5 months for diesel.

That is too much. If this is not a marketing strategy but a truth then the company must increase the production capacity so that they don't lose the customers just for the sake of waiting.
9 months of waiting period seems to be pointless. Kalyani NEXA at JP Nagar has promised me delivery of petrol variant, ray blue colour, within 6 months. I suggest you check there once.

Last edited by autospeaker : 4th February 2016 at 22:21. Reason: Spelling correction
Old 4th February 2016, 22:30   #519
BHPian

Baleno, for sure at least a couple of onlookers taking a second look each day i take her out. been a month past and clocked over 7000kms, however i drive the fuel economy display shows fantastic figures of 23.6 when i tank up average i hit 22
Old 4th February 2016, 22:35   #520
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJ555 View Post
Baleno, for sure at least a couple of onlookers taking a second look each day i take her out. been a month past and clocked over 7000kms, however i drive the fuel economy display shows fantastic figures of 23.6 when i tank up average i hit 22
Do you own petrol or diesel baleno? I guess it is a diesel. I am getting 19.5 average in my petrol Baleno which is better than 16-17 of my old alto k10
Old 5th February 2016, 11:20   #521
BHPian

Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried the 3M car care products. I was searching online and found a combo pack of Dashboard dresser, tyre dresser, car wash shampoo and wax polish. Any feedback on the same or could you suggest the best products for interiors and exteriors?

Thank you.
Old 5th February 2016, 13:03   #522
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooq817 View Post
Hi Guys,

Has anyone tried the 3M car care products. I was searching online and found a combo pack of Dashboard dresser, tyre dresser, car wash shampoo and wax polish. Any feedback on the same or could you suggest the best products for interiors and exteriors?

Thank you.
I have been using 3M combo kit which i purchased from Autofresh link here for last 1 year and I am pretty much happy with it. Kit includes shampoo, wax polish, dashboard cleaner, microfiber cloth and tyre dressor. Except wax polish I have used the rest and I found it serves its purpose very well and I would highly recommend this.

Last edited by DragonHawk : 5th February 2016 at 13:05.
Old 5th February 2016, 13:43   #523
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by farooq817 View Post
Even I have been using the entire kit on my New Baleno for the last two months. All products are good. The shampoo is decent, the dashboard dresser is really good. Have applied the wax twice myself as well. All products are good..
Old 5th February 2016, 19:10   #524
BHPian

Hi guys, is there anyone who has booked the car in bangalore kalyani Nexa at J.P nagar? I have been waiting since November and my RM seems reluctant about the delivery schedule or giving me updates! I have contacted her for quite a few times and she is not in a state to confirm or deny the amount of days it might take! It's getting on my nerves now. The RM is more so trained to say 'The company has not dispatched a lot and it will take a while... No idea sir!' I was committed Feb mid for my delivery and now it seems like there is no possibility of that. As, the dispatch takes good 2 weeks to get to bangalore! Any directions for me? To make sure I get ,y delivery on track as per the commitment?
Old 5th February 2016, 20:55   #525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhansali_hardik View Post
Hi guys, is there anyone who has booked the car in bangalore kalyani Nexa at J.P nagar?
Yeah, me
Booked on Nov 14th. Was promised on Dec end, then Jan end and then Feb end. At this point, I cancelled and booked a Zest during Jan last week and took delivery today.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks