Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th June 2021, 22:05   #1036
BHPian

Re: 2021 Tata Safari Review

To all Safari 2021 owners -

Has anyone got the second key for their car? I am constantly following up since last 2 months with the Service Manager but yet to receive either the key or a concrete date by when the key will be available. Heights !!!
Varunmohan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 23:20   #1037
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varunmohan View Post

Has anyone got the second key for their car? I am constantly following up since last 2 months with the Service Manager but yet to receive either the key or a concrete date by when the key will be available. Heights !!!
The same with Altroz as well. Initially SA said only one keys. After some noise by me, he said second key will come after some time
akshay380 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th June 2021, 23:35   #1038
JJo

Quote:

I am told that I will get it during the 1st service which is due in about 4 weeks from now. SA showed me some random email stating Tata has started sending spare keys to various showrooms and these keys will be allotted/prioritized based on vehicle delivery dates and/or if there are situations such has key lost
JJo is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 14:21   #1039
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karan_n8 View Post
Damages please? This is galaxy right?
Yes galaxy Mayapuri. May I please know what you intend by Damages?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamki View Post
Looks great! Just a curious question. I understand PPF protects from minor scratches, swipes etc but what happens in case of a dent? Does the film stretch with the dent?
Yes it does from minor scratches and from those Kids who want to learn ABCD by writing on the Bonnet of the car. Had previous experience with such kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitSat View Post
The problem with PPF , is despite paying obscene amount, one is never sure whether genuine accessories have been used. There are lot of cheaper varieties available. And for a novice, it’s very difficult to check.
Besides, as AirbusCapt pointed out, repairing post PPF is pain . And the patchwork may not match the rest of the body.
I completely agree. I opted for this after looking at the quality of work done for my friend's Gloster and I checked the quality of PPF before paying the booking amount. Also, as part of the package, I have also received 3 years warranty which includes 6 services and in these 3 years in case of an accident or any other reason, they will repair PPF free of cost for that particular body part by applying the new film.
Abhi1990 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 16:17   #1040
BHPian

Quote:

I was told I will receive it during my vehicles first service interval.
Old 1st July 2021, 16:49   #1041
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhi1990 View Post
May I please know what you intend by Damages?
By DAMAGES I think he is referring to the total amount you spent on PPF. But i could be wrong, just a guess.
Old 1st July 2021, 17:08   #1042
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdevanand View Post
By DAMAGES I think he is referring to the total amount you spent on PPF. But i could be wrong, just a guess.
Yes that's what I also guessed but would like to reserve my comment till I fully understand the context
Abhi1990 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 17:47   #1043
BHPian

Quote:
Yes that's what I also guessed but would like to reserve my comment till I fully understand the context
Yeah...that's the general slang used for "kharcha". so what did you pay totally to get PPF done..
Varunmohan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st July 2021, 22:07   #1044
BHPian

Quote:
Yeah...that's the general slang used for "kharcha". so what did you pay totally to get PPF done..
It costed me 50k along with 6 free services at an interval of 6 months and warranty of 3 years which will cover all the damages.
Abhi1990 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 07:30   #1045
BHPian

Wow! Seems like good value for that price!

Ira question, I have not been able to get the app to sync, the location is stuck on Pune. It's been two days since I received the esim activation message. Anybody else facing the same problem?

Last edited by raamki : 2nd July 2021 at 07:31. Reason: Typo
raamki is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2021, 08:47   #1046
BHPian

Quote:
It costed me 50k along with 6 free services at an interval of 6 months and warranty of 3 years which will cover all the damages.
That looks to be a great offer! When I checked here in Noida, I was quoted 1.2lac+. Just for ceramic coating with a warranty of 3 years, it was nearly 33K.
Old 2nd July 2021, 11:33   #1047
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by raamki View Post
Wow! Seems like good value for that price!

Ira question, I have not been able to get the app to sync, the location is stuck on Pune. It's been two days since I received the esim activation message. Anybody else facing the same problem?
Have you done the KYC formalities ?
I noticed that till the KYC was done, the IRA app was showing the dealer yard location and none of the trips were logged. A couple of days after the KYC completion, I'm seeing the app work flawlessly. I see a record of all the trips I made after the activation.
Old 2nd July 2021, 15:33   #1048
BHPian

Yeah, I did the KYC and also received the activation message. I can see my vehicle's registration number on the app but the location and the sync date do not change, the signal strength is always at Low. I have deleted my profile a few times, reinstalled the app, nothing seems to work. Not sure if something else is amiss, will report to the call center.
Old 2nd July 2021, 17:03   #1049
BHPian

Quote:
That looks to be a great offer! When I checked here in Noida, I was quoted 1.2lac+. Just for ceramic coating with a warranty of 3 years, it was nearly 33K.
Yes i was a repeating customer so i get a good offer. Also, i did not want to spend more than this on PPF no matter what how beneficial it will be. So i got a good offer and went ahead with it.
Abhi1990 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd July 2021, 20:14   #1050

Hi,
I have nearly made up my mind to book Safari XZA . I am not very fond of sunroofs due to it long term ownership and maintenance issues.
I am trying to figure out whether the Safari has an electronic steering or an hydraulic one. I also spoke to the service centre guys about the steering experience of safari and as per them TATA's have worked on the steering and doesn't seems light on high speed on highways like harrier. Also i didn't get a clear answer from TATA call centre whether the White color in safari is metallic or plane white.
Request if any one has any feedback on above.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks