Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd November 2022, 10:40   #7261
Senior - BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjbharat4u View Post
2) I have been asking my SA to activate the Adrenox app but he says the invoice is not yet received and they cannot activate it yet. Is this true? When does the adrenox get activated ideally for you?
All documents of the car comes along with the car from the factory - what your SA is saying should be questioned. Tell them that you are going to represent to M&M and narrate the facts through twitter to Anand Mahindra, and rajesh664 - you'll get a response. Otherwise get hold of the Area Sales Manager of M&M and talk to him directly.
Old 2nd November 2022, 12:22   #7262
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay007 View Post
1 or if available 3DMaxSpider Kagu.
Thank you for the feedback, while 3D MaxSpider Kagu is not available for XUV7OO but the one for 5OO cost INR 35000! Mahindra one is for INR 10000, I am sure there must be a huge difference in quality but cost also seems to be very high!

Planning to go for the 7D one from Mahindra at this stage as I don't want to walk out without one and arrange it later.
Old 2nd November 2022, 12:33   #7263
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gsynch View Post
Planning to go for the 7D one from Mahindra at this stage as I don't want to walk out without one and arrange it later.
Mahindra 7D mats are just okay but definitely not worth 10k. You can get better quality 7D mats from any accessory shop in ready stock for little under 6k. The base floor carpet comes covered with plastic so it's not a problem if you wait a day or 2 before getting a good quality mat.

For 3D mats, GFX seem the best bang for buck. But delivery could take a while and you might not want to wait that long.

Also forgot to add in the previous post -- Mahindra dealerships are authorised to offer upto 10% flat discount on accessories. You'll save quite a bit if you try and negotiate.
Old 2nd November 2022, 20:07   #7264
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanmay007 View Post
Mahindra 7D mats are just okay but definitely not worth 10k. You can get better quality 7D mats from any accessory shop in ready stock for little under 6k. The base floor carpet comes covered with plastic so it's not a problem if you wait a day or 2 before getting a good quality mat.

For 3D mats, GFX seem the best bang for buck. But delivery could take a while and you might not want to wait that long.

Also forgot to add in the previous post -- Mahindra dealerships are authorised to offer upto 10% flat discount on accessories. You'll save quite a bit if you try and negotiate.
Go for Pharaoh mats, replacement for Kagu contact 9626196265, they are Rs. 10,500 for 7seater Automatic. These mats are the best. I am using them.
Old 2nd November 2022, 20:11   #7265
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjbharat4u View Post
Hi All - I have finally taken the delivery of my beast last Friday.
3) Badly missing a light for the third row. My parking is not that well-lit and if I have to carry any shopping bags, I am having to use a torch light. Any suggestions on good battery lights which can be just stuck behind?
Go for this: https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B09...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
sudhirjaipur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd November 2022, 21:47   #7266
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
All documents of the car comes along with the car from the factory - what your SA is saying should be questioned. Tell them that you are going to represent to M&M and narrate the facts through twitter to Anand Mahindra, and rajesh664 - you'll get a response. Otherwise get hold of the Area Sales Manager of M&M and talk to him directly.
Thanks. I randomly checked the app today and it happened to work . I was able to test the app on the vehicle and it worked.
Old 2nd November 2022, 23:55   #7267
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudhirjaipur View Post
I chose one with AAA batteries instead. It's bulkier but I didn't want to worry about rechargeable battery dying when I need it the most. Very bright light and solid build. I had clipped it on the clip where we secure the seat belt to avoid rattle. It doubles up as an emergency work light too. Of course, one can stick it using a double sided tape too.
impala is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2022, 10:21   #7268
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
I chose one with AAA batteries instead. It's bulkier but I didn't want to worry about rechargeable battery dying when I need it the most. Very bright light and solid build. I had clipped it on the clip where we secure the seat belt to avoid rattle. It doubles up as an emergency work light too. Of course, one can stick it using a double sided tape too.
Yes this is a very useful light, I use it as an emergency torch and also for checking paintwork.
sudhirjaipur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2022, 12:30   #7269
BHPian

Vehicle available early. Should my friend take it or wait?

Hello BHP-ians,

A friend of mine booked an XUV700 (see details below) recently in Delhi and now the dealer says that the vehicle is already available ie 5 months earlier than promised. The color and variant are the same.

AX7 L Diesel AT
Midnight Black
Booked on 29 Sep 22
Promised delivery Mar 24
Revised to 05 Mar 23
Car Allotted msg on 29 Oct 22

He is serving as an IAF pilot, currently based in Hyderabad and will be moving to Delhi in a month or two and hence he booked the vehicle in Delhi. Since this possibility to get the vehicle earlier opened up, he is planning to let a good friend do the PDI and agree/disagree to take the vehicle based on that.

Looking forward to your suggestions esp. to get different perspectives on handling this situation.

Thanks,
Karthik
Old 3rd November 2022, 12:36   #7270
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by carthick1000 View Post
Looking forward to your suggestions esp. to get different perspectives on handling this situation.
Most likely, a booking for the exact variant + colour was cancelled once the car was allotted to this dealership. No harm as such. This is fairly common, especially with cars that have such high wait times. + Supply chain could be easing out.

But ask your friend to have their friend from Delhi do a very thorough PDI (in the remote case this car was refused by the original allottee), cross check VIN for manufacturing date, and then proceed with the booking.
libranof1987 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2022, 16:55   #7271
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
In case your friend is not willng to accept delivery at present and wants to wait till Mar'2023, then he can very well write a mail to Customer Care explaining the reasons. He can also get a clarification from M&M whether his seniority will be maintained in such case.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd November 2022, 20:33   #7272

Hey Guys, So I had booked the AX7L P AT on 09/09/2022 (Bhopal) and I got a call from the dealer today stating that the vehicle would be available for me to take in the next 5 days and that I should start with the payment procedure.

He says the person to whom this was allotted cancelled the booking and I was next in line and hence got the offer to take/reject.

While I will be doing a PDI before I take a decision, I wanted to check with the members here if it is a vehicle where I won't be visiting the Service Station too often. I am a little skeptical about this after reading a few reviews especially 3-6 months down the line. I do know that no vehicle is perfect but I would appreciate a hassle free ownership. Thanks in Advance.
Old 3rd November 2022, 22:07   #7273
BHPian

Quote:
[b][u]Vehicle available early. Should my friend take it
As others have pointed out, most likely this is a vehicle alotted to someone else who chose not to take delivery for some reasons. The dealer would've sent feelers to many people other than your friend in the waiting list or otherwise to whom they would be hoping to sell this car as earlier as possible, it's stuck capital for them.
If your friend does not want to take the delivery now, tell the dealer that he would be opting for a vehicle finance and an insurance of his own. Dealers are looking for the vehicle to be offloaded at the earliest hence prefer customers with ready cash and also to make a fat margin on the insurance by charging significantly more than quotes from open market. If it's another customer's cancelled car and not specifically alottted to your friend from factory, the dealer will likely hunt for another customer with a more profitable arrangement.
Vtach is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 4th November 2022, 09:27   #7274
BHPian

Would like to know if it is possible to ascertain if there have been marked improvements in quality of the XUV 700 (elimination or reduction in niggles) since the first set of owners got their hands on it versus those getting deliveries now. I am tired of waiting with 0 updates from dealer on delivery and with Innova Hycross around the corner, I feel like changing my mind.
Old 4th November 2022, 15:16   #7275
BHPian

I have been having an issue with the android auto, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. When it doesn't work, If I come back after the night/ after a 5+ hour break, it works again.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks