Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2022, 18:49   #6511
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by atluri_rkc View Post
Every month, the dealership gets an update file with modified delivery dates and these are more dynamic vs. the static updates we find online. Ideally, your SA should have this visibility and he can update on monthly basis. If its not happening, talk to some higher ups in the dealership - or even the CRM manager. They will give you this visibility and also push SA to be more proactive in updates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by haribalram View Post
Typically, the 8th of every month, my SA provides me an update on my CPD (Customer Promised Date). My booking for AX7L D AT Midnight black, booked in Dec'21, has been progressively advancing. My latest CPD is Jan'23 (From the initial Aug'23).
Mine has always been stagnant towards i.e. Dec 22. The website keeps swinging around with the dates. Initially the SA mentioned August as the delivery month and now he does not have any updates.
Old 16th August 2022, 19:23   #6512
SDK
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarutiGuy1977 View Post
Just got a SMS from Mahindra (website has been updated too) that my AX7L P AT (booking on April 20) with an initial delivery date of Feb 2024 is planned to go into production.
The website is updated with a revised date of July 2023.
This looks to be a fixed static update not taking into account the actual variant. I had booked the AX7L D AT AWD on March 20, got initial date of Jan-2024 and today preponed to June-2023. Everything 1 month before your dates.

Quote:
Could I expect the delivery now to be in approximate 8 weeks or so i.e. mid October? Can someone advise pls?
I have the exact same question. My SA says delivery won't happen this year. I also have a Scorpio-N Z8L AT 4WD booked within the 25K limit. Hoping that the XUV delivery happens before Scorpio-N.

Quote:
Additionally, how is Mahindra when it comes to exchange value of the car?
Atleast I have not had a good experience with Mahindra First Choice. The price quoted by them for my 2015 SCross was much lower than what was offered by Cars24/Olx.
SDK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 16th August 2022, 19:33   #6513
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mjbharat4u View Post
Mine has always been stagnant towards i.e. Dec 22. The website keeps swinging around with the dates. Initially the SA mentioned August as the delivery month and now he does not have any updates.
The SA's at the dealership have very limited information. Except for monthly updates, they are in the dark. They always respond politely, but nothing useful comes out of the communication with them w.r.t delivery trends.

I wrote to Mahindra customer care (Asha Kharga) couple of months back and a regional manager (Bengaluru) got in touch with me. He was able to provide reasonable updates. For e.g., like how behind I was in the queue and how many average monthly deliveries the dealership is able to do for my model and so on.

You may want to try that route and get connected to a regional representative. None of this might influence the delivery dates, but some of your questions may get better answers.
He assures me that the deliveries for the luxury versions are steadily improving.

Last edited by haribalram : 16th August 2022 at 19:42. Reason: Added clarification on Luxury model delivery trend
haribalram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th August 2022, 20:53   #6514
BHPian

Quote:
Just got a SMS from Mahindra (website has been updated too) that my AX7L P AT (booking on April 20) with an initial delivery date of Feb 2024 is planned to go into production.
The website is updated with a revised date of July 2023.
I am not sure how the algorithm works, but I know it is not optimum. Cause, I booked the exact same model (AX7L P AT - Midnight Black) on March 10, but there hasn't been any updates on the website (stuck at Dec 2023).
The only other variable I can think of is the colour; Midnight Black is harder to get? @MarutiGuy1977 what's your colour?
Old 16th August 2022, 21:55   #6515
RVR
BHPian

While the current XUV7OO owners are waiting endlessly for their second key FOB, I see that Mahindra is offering this as an accessory for ScorpioN customers. Don't quite understand the economics & the chip shortage story buildup here.

Link below:
https://www.m2all.com/mahindra-genui...ob-for-z2.html

Quote:
Additionally, how is Mahindra when it comes to exchange value of the car?
I never had a good experience with Mahindra First Choice (Sireesh Auto, Bangalore). The Guy quoted 2L lesser than the market value for my Elite i20, later matched the offer from other vendors only to drop the price by another 25k on the day of handover which prompted me to cancel my XUV500 booking just 1 day before delivery.

Last edited by bblost : 16th August 2022 at 22:16. Reason: back to back.
RVR is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 16th August 2022, 23:10   #6516
BHPian

So a few messages evoking mixed feelings on the SMS I received. Thank you all for providing your insights.
The SMS could range from a standard monthly process to something more tangible.
Though that's the first time my estimated delivery date has changed on the portal.
Will contact my SA and see if the dealership has got any update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
@MarutiGuy1977 what's your colour?
Midnight Black
MarutiGuy1977 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 04:30   #6517
BHPian

Does anyone have a contact of some key persons at Mahindra from their security department/team? Someone who could actually take a security researcher's vulnerability report and fix things for real. Not just read and ignore.

It would be appreciated. Unable to find any useful info from their official sites.
Old 17th August 2022, 09:48   #6518

The wireless charger on my AX7L is not working. I'll try with some other phones as well but in the meantime has anyone ever faced this issue and found a quick fix ? Thanks!
Old 17th August 2022, 10:20   #6519
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Jean-Luc View Post
The wireless charger on my AX7L is not working. I'll try with some other phones as well but in the meantime has anyone ever faced this issue and found a quick fix ? Thanks!
Try removing the phone cover / case if you are using one. My phone has trouble with wireless chargers with the spigen case on it.
Old 17th August 2022, 14:09   #6520
BHPian

Quote:
The SA's at the dealership have very limited information. Except for monthly updates, they are in the dark. They always respond politely, but nothing useful comes out of the communication with them w.r.t delivery trends.

I wrote to Mahindra customer care (Asha Kharga) couple of months back and a regional manager (Bengaluru) got in touch with me. He was able to provide reasonable updates. For e.g., like how behind I was in the queue and how many average monthly deliveries the dealership is able to do for my model and so on.

You may want to try that route and get connected to a regional representative. None of this might influence the delivery dates, but some of your questions may get better answers.
He assures me that the deliveries for the luxury versions are steadily improving.
Thank you, this is useful. I will reachout to the regional representative. Is there a way I can get their contact number or email IDs? I am from Hyderabad.
Old 17th August 2022, 15:13   #6521
BHPian

Quote:
Is there a way I can get their contact number or email IDs? I am from Hyderabad.
I am not aware. As advised in this group, I wrote to KHARGA.ASHA@mahindra.com explaining my case. I suspect, it was internally forwarded to the regional rep and he called. The response email was also marked to CUSTOMERCARE@mahindra.com.
haribalram is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 16:03   #6522
BHPian

Quote:
I am not aware. As advised in this group, I wrote to KHARGA.ASHA@mahindra.com explaining my case. I suspect, it was internally forwarded to the regional rep and he called. The response email was also marked to CUSTOMERCARE@mahindra.com.
Thanks, will send them a note. Hopefully I will atleast know how long I need to wait.
Old 17th August 2022, 17:27   #6523
BHPian

Hello everyone, I'm sure i must be the thousandth person to ask this question but here I go
How long does the car take to arrive after it has been allotted?
Old 17th August 2022, 17:55   #6524
BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Thanks, will send them a note. Hopefully I will atleast know how long I need to wait.
I got an out of office response from Asha Kharga, so you may want to try the customer care email. I was able to get a response from them,
amahale is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 18:34   #6525
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
I am not sure how the algorithm works, but I know it is not optimum. Cause, I booked the exact same model (AX7L P AT - Midnight Black) on March 10, but there hasn't been any updates on the website (stuck at Dec 2023).
The only other variable I can think of is the colour; Midnight Black is harder to get? @MarutiGuy1977 what's your colour?
Quote:
Midnight Black
I will totally freak out if you say you booked at Anant cars Bannerghatta Road

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks