Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 11th August 2022, 13:58   #6451
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
Try Checking the Default permission under App Infor for AdrenoX Connect App. "Open Supported Links" and Supported web addresses both must be allowed.

I lodged the complaint for same issue on the Android App Store and got a call from their App development team to get this sorted.
All of this has been done multiple times by the dealership team. My car spent more than 6 weeks combined over a span 8 months at the workshop due to different issues.
akg7091 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2022, 16:43   #6452

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
Have you tried using the charging cable which came with the phone? Charging speed can also depend on the cable. Some poor quality cables will not work as expected.
I haven't tried it in the car as I haven't got mine yet . But have had bad charging experience with poor quality chargers/cables.
Yes I have tried with all charging wires. But actually it is not working. So that is one thing that Mahindra has to resolve.
Old 11th August 2022, 16:56   #6453
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayXR View Post
Booking Date - 8th of Oct 2021 (Introductory Price Protection)
Model - AX7 L D AT AWD
Billed (Invoiced) - 31-Jul-2022
Online Status - "Vehicle at Dealership" since last 10-11 days.
Expected Delivery - 2nd to 9th Aug 22 (Now this date has been removed today)

And there's no info about my vehicles whereabouts. Neither the customer care nor the Dealership has any reliable info. Even contacted ASM, and even he doesn't have clear picture of my vehicle's estimate delivery date.
Mine is the same variant and color, booked on 8th Oct, just like you. Mine was billed on 26th July, and soon after the status was changed to Vehicle at the dealership on the tracking site. My DSM shared the chassis number and engine number though.

After a polite follow-up, my DSM worked with Mahindra to get the status from Mahindra logistics. The car was lying at the Chakan plant waiting for a transport truck. It was finally shipped on Aug 6th and is on its way to Kerala.

Your case must be the same, and our cars may be probably produced in the same batch. The size of the car poses logistics challenges in terms of the number of cars transported per truck and it can have logistics delays. Have patience and work with your DSM. A little bit of courtesy would go a long way!

By the way, I knew that my car was still in the yard as I could see it in the Adrenox app. My KYC was completed soon after the car was billed and I got a couple of notifications regarding the car turning on and off for movements within the yard. Imagine the butterflies I got in my stomach for each of those notifications on the phone or watch

Last edited by The Alchemist : 11th August 2022 at 17:05. Reason: readability
The Alchemist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2022, 17:24   #6454
BHPian

Has anyone observed torque steer to left on moderate acceleration? I observed it a few times now and happens while accelerating from stop or very slow speeds unless with a very gentle acceleration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg7091 View Post
Anybody able to get the "in-home Alexa" functionality working ? When I try to link the account an xml error code happens.
I had faced this while my default browser app on Android was Firefox. I switched it to Chrome and it got set up seamlessly.

Last edited by impala : 11th August 2022 at 17:37.
Old 11th August 2022, 17:42   #6455

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilsoft View Post
The fuse for wireless charging is shared with the USB charging dock (according to Mahindra cotek at Chandigarh) and should not be disabled. What you can do is you can remove the rubber mat then unscrew the wireless charger and unplug the cable.
Thanks for the advice & sharing the pic. However still not very confident of doing it myself! Will try & see if I can locate a video on youtube!
Old 11th August 2022, 20:35   #6456
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark63 View Post
He says this is because the union in diesel tank through which diesel is sucked is flexible to move incase of 700 where as in 500 it is a rigid pipe and hence the sound when it shakes during slow forward/reverse movement and turns.

.No idea how far this is true. Some experts can analyze and comment on this.
There is a transfer tube that transfers the fuel from one chamber to another and there is supposed to be a clip in the middle to hold it in its place. I believe he is talking about this clip.
callmeneo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th August 2022, 20:46   #6457
BHPian

Owners,

My apologies, if this was already discussed. Can we integrate a 360-degree cam from AX7 L into AX7?

Last edited by moralfibre : 11th August 2022 at 21:48. Reason: Typo
Old 12th August 2022, 00:41   #6458

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
After a polite follow-up, my DSM worked with Mahindra to get the status from Mahindra logistics. The car was lying at the Chakan plant waiting for a transport truck. The size of the car poses logistics challenges
Ohh! That does make sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
By the way, I knew that my car was still in the yard as I could see it in the Adrenox app. My KYC was completed soon after the car was billed and I got a couple of notifications regarding the car turning on and off for movements within the yard. Imagine the butterflies I got in my stomach for each of those notifications on the phone or watch
Wow! This is so fascinating! Now I am gonna make a request to complete my KYC at least.

Thanks man. This reply of yours indeed brought back some hope!
rayXR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 10:29   #6459
BHPian

The VIN decoding thread mentions this for Mahindra:
Digit 11 - Plant location (1 for Kandivali, 2 for Nasik, 3 for Zaheerabad)

The digit 11 of the VIN I got for my 700 has 6 as the 11th digit. Any idea which plant this is?

Last edited by Bh.P : 12th August 2022 at 10:33.
Old 12th August 2022, 10:47   #6460
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bh.P View Post
The digit 11 of the VIN I got for my 700 has 6 as the 11th digit. Any idea which plant this is?
Most likely it's referring to the Chakan, Pune plant.
comfortablynumb is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 10:59   #6461

AX7L, ADAS

I have some burning questions.

1. Has anyone tried Lane Assist features in their AX7L ? I may be wrong but I think it is only after the 8.0.something update that the lane assistance tries to keep the car in the same lane and controls the steering (all this while ADAS is off and based on your setting of "warning +assist" for Lane Guidance option.). This never used to happen before the update but can anyone confirm? This happens irrespective of Smart Pilot feature is turned ON or OFF.

2. Speaking of Smart Pilot I absolutely do not recall this being in an option and only started noticing it after the software update. Anyone who has used ADAS extensively can please comment.

Thanks!
Old 12th August 2022, 11:45   #6462
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Jean-Luc View Post
AX7L, ADAS

I have some burning questions.

1. Has anyone tried Lane Assist features in their AX7L ? I may be wrong but I think it is only after the 8.0.something update that the lane assistance tries to keep the car in the same lane and controls the steering (all this while ADAS is off and based on your setting of "warning +assist" for Lane Guidance option.). This never used to happen before the update but can anyone confirm?

Thanks!
Hello

I've used lane assist in all three settings and I've not yet updated my gajraj to 8 something software. The feature works fine whenever switched on .
Though I don't use it regularly, still i find it to be a good feature. Maybe it'll help me drive in a more disciplined manner atleast while changing lanes.
I've used it in daytime as well as night drives. Though I'm not sure if anything changes after software update. thanks. Hope this helps
sudanmohit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 11:54   #6463

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudanmohit View Post
Hello

I've used lane assist in all three settings and I've not yet updated my gajraj to 8 something software. The feature works fine whenever switched on .
Though I don't use it regularly, still i find it to be a good feature. Maybe it'll help me drive in a more disciplined manner atleast while changing lanes.
I've used it in daytime as well as night drives. Though I'm not sure if anything changes after software update. thanks. Hope this helps
Yeah it works really well when you have well painted markings on the roads. I think smart pilot is for speed based on front vehicle. I realise only now I have started using these. I thought all these features get enabled only when ADAS is enabled but they work without as well.
Picard Jean-Luc is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 13:23   #6464
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Jean-Luc View Post
1. Has anyone tried Lane Assist features in their AX7L ? I may be wrong but I think it is only after the 8.0.something update that the lane assistance tries to keep the car in the same lane and controls the steering (all this while ADAS is off and based on your setting of "warning +assist" for Lane Guidance option.). This never used to happen before the update but can anyone confirm? This happens irrespective of Smart Pilot feature is turned ON or OFF.

2. Speaking of Smart Pilot I absolutely do not recall this being in an option and only started noticing it after the software update. Anyone who has used ADAS extensively can please comment.
Lane assist and smart pilot are 2 separate features.

Lane assist activates only after crossing 60km/h. It will nudge you back into lane if you try to cross it without giving signal. Smart Pilot has got nothing to do with this.

Smart Pilot is ACC + lane centering. It will always try to keep you in center of the lane marking irrespective of speed (in variants with EPB) and provide adaptive cruise as well.

Software update has got nothing to do with this. This design worked the same since day 1 of launch.

Last edited by Tanmay007 : 12th August 2022 at 13:25.
Tanmay007 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 12th August 2022, 13:57   #6465
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayXR View Post
I am from Nasik btw, the usual trend here is that once the vehicle is billed (invoiced), it reaches the dealership within 2-3 days. (From Chakan Plant, Pune)

Attachment 2344658
Do write a mail to kharga(dot)asha(at)mahindra(dot)com, you'll get a response.
Sommos is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed