Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd February 2023, 23:50   #7951
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Usually, the android auto works seamlessly, but sometimes, especially after a short power cycle of the vehicle at a signal, Android auto won't connect again.
I checked with the ASC and there was a 'Silver box data clear' pending for me. I am using 10.7.52 Adrenox software. But the RM says the process would take one whole day. Are anyone else aware about updates / data clearing taking one whole day? If that is true, it is too much of hassle with Adrenox software.
Old 23rd February 2023, 01:10   #7952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamodein View Post
So I started bugging my SA, on the delivery timelines. From the PPT they receive from Mahindar, My cars delivery date is now 27th Feb 2024 (it was 16 -Nov 2023 in Delivery docket)
Online status still doesnt show any date
Now the latest status reflect 'Order under Planning' but delivery dates shows 26 Apr 2024.
Instead of nearing delivery date, it moved from Nov23 to Apr 24

As usual, I called my SA, at Sireesh Auto, Bangalore 2-3 times (like always) , when he answered the call and said he will get back to me.
This time I got little frustated because I never get any update on dates or price hike or anything from him without me calling him few times which is followed by his usual answer.

Today, politely I expressed my discomfort about his absence of communication on status where afterwards he said he will get back to me by tomorrow 12 pm on actual status

Sometime dealing with wrong person, makes whole experience a bitter in taste
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot-20230223-010441.jpg  

Old 23rd February 2023, 07:29   #7953
BHPian

Quote:
As usual, I called my SA, at Sireesh Auto, Bangalore 2-3 times (like always) , when he answered the call and said he will get back to me.
This time I got little frustated because I never get any update on dates or price hike or anything from him without me calling him few times which is followed by his usual answer.

Today, politely I expressed my discomfort about his absence of communication on status where afterwards he said he will get back to me by tomorrow 12 pm on actual status
Having been in the situation in the last year, I understand your frustration. Few things based on my own experience:
  1. The SAs are just last leg communicators w.r.t allocation. The allotment is controlled by M & M.
  2. They do have some minor leverage during a cancellation scenario. In fair cases, they generally go through the queue.
  3. Yours is a L model, so expect less cancellations from owners. L owners have to wait it out longer. I see, yours is a Petrol model. Read somewhere, M & M is prioritizing Diesel over Petrol.
  4. Sireesh is one of the biggest M & M dealers in Bangalore. They will have many pending bookings. The allotment to booking ratio will determine your delivery date.
  5. Insist on a WhatsApp update from your SA by 10th of every month. It is that time of the month, M & M communicates the monthly allocation to dealers. The status changes only once in a month, unless you are closer to delivery time (or out of turn case).
  6. It can cause you anxiety when you read a post in this forum, about an owner narrating his/her own experience of pressurizing the SA/dealer and getting the delivery. It might have worked for them or it might be purely coincidental. If that method doesn't work for you, it would only lead to more frustration.
  7. Trust me, the car is worth the wait. But, if the situation gets too annoying, you can always look at other options.
haribalram is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 08:20   #7954
BHPian

Quote:
I checked with the ASC and there was a 'Silver box data clear' pending for me. I am using 10.7.52 Adrenox software. But the RM says the process would take one whole day. Are anyone else aware about updates / data clearing taking one whole day? If that is true, it is too much of hassle with Adrenox software.
I think he is talking about clearing the cache. If its that, its a 30 minute end to end time. Connect the laptop, clear the cache ( 10 minutes ), disconnect battery for 15 minutes and then connect it back.

I don't know why he is saying full day. Ask him for an explanation
shrk_18 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 09:48   #7955
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Now the latest status reflect 'Order under Planning' but delivery dates shows 26 Apr 2024.
Order under Planning means that it should take another two months approx. for delivery. I remember, previously customers used to receive a SMS when the status moved to order under planning.

You can always communicate your feelings/ frustrations to kharga(dot)asha(at)mahindra(dot)com - Head CRM at M&M.
Sommos is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 18:58   #7956
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrk_18 View Post
I don't know why he is saying full day. Ask him for an explanation
Thanks. I called the service manager and he clarified that the process even with an update shouldn't take more than 2hrs. I will visit tomorrow afternoon. My mistake was dealing with the service advisor directly.
Old 23rd February 2023, 19:20   #7957
BHPian

Name:  XUV.png
Views: 797
Size:  13.9 KB

Delivery of my XUV has moved from Jan'24 to Sept'23. I am hopeful to get it sooner. Lets see !
Old 23rd February 2023, 20:53   #7958
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommos View Post
Order under Planning means that it should take another two months approx. for delivery.
At present, I've got two bookings for the XUV700. One is for the AX7 L P AT, booked in February of 2023, and the other is for the AX7 D AT, booked in August of 2022. Both have swiftly transitioned to the "order under planning" status within a week of being booked. As of now, the estimated delivery dates for these bookings are March 17th to April 16th of 2024, and September 7th to October 7th of 2023, respectively. It's clear that even after the status changes to "order under planning," there's still a considerable wait time ahead
Old 23rd February 2023, 22:08   #7959
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVector View Post
Finally I got the latest software few days ago. The package version now is 10.xx and this has for the time being resolved the matter. Additionally with this update, the rear view camera comes up in full screen mode when the gear is slotted to reverse.

You may check with your service center to try and get this version.
Thank you StarVector. I got my car serviced yesterday and firmware has been upgraded to latest version. However, I still have issue with Infotainment cluster.

It was my second service(10k kilometers) and had a far better experience than the first service. SA fixed all minor issues with the car and also proactively replaced few parts (like AC vents) under warranty. Final bill came around 7300/- including interior detailing.
Old 23rd February 2023, 22:30   #7960
BHPian

Hi everyone,
Sharing my one year of ownership & service experience.

The car has been a bliss to own, it has always got us anywhere the family wanted to go in full luxury while having enough power on the tap to perform any overtake.
This sense of power has made me a very sedate driver on city as well as the highways.
Fortunately I did not need to visit the service center for anything other than scheduled services.
I recently got the 1 year service done (7 K on the odo) at Shireesh motors Marathahalli.
The service center is really good & the service advisor was really good & provided maximum attention to detail.
There was just 1 recall for my car, some fuel tank assemble part.
Apart from that regular service was done & various software in the car were updated.
most noticeable change for me has been the throttle response & gear shifts.
The throttle response is much more linear now & vehicle does not jump forward at the slightest input. The upshifts are done at lower RPM than before. This has made the vehicle much more drivable in the city.
One plus side of this is the better fuel efficiency. I am now getting 8-9 Kmpl in bumper to bumper traffic / short runs. The upper limit came as a surprise. I recently drove from Four seasons hotel (Bellary road) to my home (bellandur) about 20 kms at 10 PM in the night. I got a FE of 14 (photo below). I had reset it just before starting the trip. I have not checked the tank to tank efficiency in a long time, last time I did it was 1-2 Kmpl lower than MID.
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img20230223wa0038.jpg

Fully enjoying the ownership experience. Some parting shots of the car before closing the post.
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img20230223wa0039.jpg
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img20230223wa0041.jpg
nickelniks is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2023, 23:05   #7961
BHPian

Quote:
N As usual, I called my SA, at Sireesh Auto, Bangalore 2-3 times (like always).
Not sure which branch of Sireesh you have your booking at. I was at the Hosur road branch service station this morning for some minor update on my car. This ASS also has the dealership yard right next to it. I saw a lot of midnight blacks getting ready for inspection and probably ready for delivery. Speaking to my SA, he confirmed that to be the case indeed and also mentioned that a lot of backlogs are getting delivered around this time. Hopefully, the date shown on the portal would not be the actual and you might actually get the vehicle earlier than that.
Try emailing bookingsupport[at]mahindra[dot]com. They can loop you in with the ASM and help with actual status.
IvanBiv is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2023, 11:10   #7962

Quote:
I have PM-ed their CS Head's mail id. When I had an issue with then fuel system, he was prompt to respond and get a resolution.
I drive an AWD Variant , got possession on 31st July 22 have driven 10000 KM so far

I noticed slight vibration @ 3000 KM they did a wheel balancing and claimed its sorted

Then went back at 7000 KM and now back at 10000 KM

I think many people have reported this issue but I don't think the Service stations and Mahindra Engineering are connected yet to understand the issue and share learnings across.

Awaiting to hear the diagnosis and resolution.

BTW I'm totally happy with the Cheetah and would love to get this resolved sooner .

Ps. If someone has email of CC head , can that be shared offline ? Would like to share my I puts and experience for betterment of MAHINDRA Service exp.
AmitG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2023, 13:13   #7963
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by snallagatla View Post
Thank you StarVector. I got my car serviced yesterday and firmware has been upgraded to latest version. However, I still have issue with Infotainment cluster.
It's unfortunate that the issue has not been resolved. However you may once again check the package version, the one on mine is 10.13.63. This was released around mid Jan'23 by M&M. But when I went to service centre in last week of Jan'23, they told me that they weren't aware of the latest update. I got the update only on 14 Feb, that too after lot of follow-ups. Even now this update is not being provided by all the service centres.
StarVector is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2023, 20:00   #7964

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarVector View Post
It's unfortunate that the issue has not been resolved. However you may once again check the package version, the one on mine is 10.13.63. This was released around mid Jan'23 by M&M. But when I went to service centre in last week of Jan'23, they told me that they weren't aware of the latest update. I got the update only on 14 Feb, that too after lot of follow-ups. Even now this update is not being provided by all the service centres.
I got my car's software updated during the 10K service yesterday & they pushed v10.14.11 to mine. This latest update has been pretty stable so far.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-img_4926.jpg  

anony_drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2023, 20:40   #7965
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Picard Jean-Luc View Post
AX7L P AT May 2022 Gurgaon

Has anyone with pending tail lights received them in Gurgaon from Koncept. The dealership passes on to workshop and they have only one response that they don't have the part. If anyone from Mahindra reads this thread can you update on this?
I have received them from Koncept Gurgaon. My suggestion will be to call the service center directly as they are the ones who are going to change the lights. Call them and give your car number, they will check their recall list and if your name is there it will get changed. Mine was a October delivery hence my name was there on that list. They mentioned they recieved the information directly from Mahindra. When did you receive the delivery of your car? If it’s around that October timeframe your name should also be on the list.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks