Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2022, 15:07   #6586
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevSoms View Post
Hey, thanks so much for the info. Curious to know about your setup. Could you please share more information about it. Is it installed at the same place where the OEM wireless charger is?
Yes, I have installed it in the same place below the mat (OEM location) here is the video of its working. I will share the detailed installation procedure soon.
sunilsoft is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 15:41   #6587
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilsoft View Post
Yes, I have installed it in the same place below the mat (OEM location) here is the video of its working. I will share the detailed installation procedure soon.https://Youtu.be/-Vrc3H7MKPs
Wait, how did you get that tan interior?
heartbreakkid is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 15:54   #6588
BHPian

Hello BHPians, This is my first post on this wonderful forum. I received a call from someone pretending to be Mahindra's customer care and she tried to sell me a 15 years Road side assistance. Yep you read it right 15 years! Whereas my SA stated that mahindra offers maximum 8 years of RSA Did anyone of you get a similar call?
SLK_2005 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 16:02   #6589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLK_2005 View Post
Did anyone of you get a similar call?
Yes, I did get a similar call. It's nothing but a scam call. Kindly avoid.

Last edited by sunilsoft : 22nd August 2022 at 16:08. Reason: wrong tag
sunilsoft is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 16:05   #6590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbreakkid View Post
Wait, how did you get that tan interior?
I have got it customized at an upholstery store named Car Stylein, Gurgaon. I will be updating details about this as well as other modifications in a new thread by end of this week. (Moderators forgot to multiquote this one. Kindly update)

Last edited by sunilsoft : 22nd August 2022 at 16:07.
sunilsoft is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 16:21   #6591
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Guys, I have booked the AX5 Petrol AT 5 seater. I booked it directly at the dealer and they mentioned that they will update it at the website. While i can now see my booking at the website, the status is 'Order Confirmed'. Haven't seen a status like this in most of the screen shots that i have seen. Also i don't have that button that says 'Track my Order'.

Any thoughts?
Is this the link you are looking at : https://auto.mahindra.com/myaccount/view-all-bookings

Once you login with mobile and OTP you should see your booking details and a button to track your booking.

But from last couple of days, the tracking page is not displaying any info

Last edited by amahale : 22nd August 2022 at 16:36.
Old 22nd August 2022, 16:31   #6592

Hi all, This is my first post on Team Bhp. Thanks mods for accepting my registration albeit second time.

I have booked AX7 Luxury Petrol Automatic Midnight Black on 08-04-2022. Now i have noticed that the website, though does display my booking details, does not display any tracking or the effective date of delivery.

Are all prospective buyers also facing the same situation. I noticed that many BHPians who booked along with me (same month) have got confirmation of their vehicle going into production, while i neither have got any SMS or any confirmation.

Can others throw some light on this!
Old 22nd August 2022, 16:39   #6593
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahale View Post
Is this the link you are looking at : https://auto.mahindra.com/myaccount/view-all-bookings

Once you login with mobile and OTP you should see your booking details and a button to track your booking.

But from last couple of days, the tracking page is not displaying any info
Hi, This is the same link that I had used. Attaching a screenshot for your reference. Please ignore the first booking attempt, was just fooling around in that.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra XUV700 Review-xuv700-booking.png  

Old 22nd August 2022, 16:41   #6594
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh_r383 View Post
Hi all, This is my first post on Team Bhp. Thanks mods for accepting my registration albeit second time.

I have booked AX7 Luxury Petrol Automatic Midnight Black on 08-04-2022. Now i have noticed that the website, though does display my booking details, does not display any tracking or the effective date of delivery.

Are all prospective buyers also facing the same situation. I noticed that many BHPians who booked along with me (same month) have got confirmation of their vehicle going into production, while i neither have got any SMS or any confirmation.

Can others throw some light on this!
Welcome to Team-BHP. I too booked the same variant and colour on 10th March and by booking is stuck on "Order Confirmed". No change in status or sms from Mahindra yet. My effective delivery date was Dec 2023 and no change there as well yet.

And yes, the tracking page is not showing any details from the last couple of days.
Old 22nd August 2022, 17:00   #6595

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajesh_r383 View Post
..... Now i have noticed that the website, though does display my booking details, does not display any tracking or the effective date of delivery.

Are all prospective buyers also facing the same situation. ....
Yes, for the last few days I am also facing the same thing with my booking. Tracking information is not showing!
Old 22nd August 2022, 17:19   #6596
BHPian

Quote:
Hi, This is the same link that I had used. Attaching a screenshot for your reference. Please ignore the first booking attempt, was just fooling around in that.
I see this; but tracking page is not showing any details from a few days. Maybe they are updating the web app.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-xuv700_booking.png
Old 22nd August 2022, 17:35   #6597
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviator_guy View Post
Thanks for sharing the experience and wish you many happy miles

Couldn't help but notice that you got the delivery within a month of booking! How did you manage that? Any pointers if you don't mind sharing.
I think you misread OP's post. He has mentioned vehicle was Jan manufactured and he got delivery in Feb & has not mentioned about the booking date/month.
TorqueyTechie is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 18:24   #6598
BHPian

Sharing an Easter egg; rear wiper has auto mode! If the wiper stalk is in auto and if there's rain, the rear wiper works automatically while in reverse gear! This happens when the rear wiper rotary switch is in off position.

Last edited by impala : 22nd August 2022 at 18:25.
impala is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 18:40   #6599
BHPian

Apple CarPlay

It seems Apple CarPlay will come to XUV700 soon, I have received this email from the Customer Care Head this afternoon:
" The wait is over. Certifications have come from Apple. You will soon receive a communication from us. Thank you for the extended patience. 🙏"
Keeping fingers crossed.
sudhirjaipur is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 22nd August 2022, 18:40   #6600
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by impala View Post
Sharing an Easter egg; rear wiper has auto mode! If the wiper stalk is in auto and if there's rain, the rear wiper works automatically while in reverse gear! This happens when the rear wiper rotary switch is in off position.
Mahindra has given this feature since the XUV500, be it in automatic mode or even when we turn it on manually, on engaging the reverse gear the rear wiper too starts working. It has been really helpful while reversing in rainy conditions.
sridhar24 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks