Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th April 2023, 18:41   #1126
BHPian

Re: 2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG

Quote:
Originally Posted by novice View Post
OBDeleven - https://obdeleven.com/en/home/187-st...277987851.html

MySkoda Connect app too reads error codes from ECU and puts app notifications on the Phone.
That was an interesting link. Didn't know of it earlier. If I take the plunge to buy it, might PM you. Thanks for sharing.
Old 27th April 2023, 19:28   #1127
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainboy1213 View Post
It’s a zero dep coverage from Oriental Insurance and was recommended and issued by the showroom. I even paid the price they quoted without any negotiations.

Oriental is one of the most lethargic insurance companies.

Hope it gets resolved quickly.
Old 29th April 2023, 17:52   #1128
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurups View Post
I took delivery recently and the MY23 Kodiaq is coming with these Door edge protectors, Lounge pedals and BS-6, phase 2.

Great.

Next generation Kodiaq is taking over design from Enyaq - including front / interiors / tail lights.
SilverSmoke is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 29th April 2023, 23:39   #1129

Has anyone felt that the lower back hurts because of the extremely hard portion highlighted in the photo below? I was in pain after 10 minutes of sitting in the backseat (which was fully reclined).

2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG-screenshot-20230429-11.35.44-pm.png
Old 1st May 2023, 17:55   #1130
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by slosh_bob View Post
Has anyone felt that the lower back hurts because of the extremely hard portion highlighted in the photo below? I was in pain after 10 minutes of sitting in the backseat (which was fully reclined).

Attachment 2445507
Not sure, but I can check. So far my family members didn't complain anything of this sort. But my son complained that the seat buckle tucked in the middle seat seem to poke when sitting.
Old 2nd May 2023, 18:22   #1131
BHPian

Yesterday, I was fiddling around with the Equalizer settings and now it doesn't sound as good. Can you share a pic of your settings?
Old 3rd May 2023, 13:30   #1132
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M_Poweredd_ View Post
Yesterday, I was fiddling around with the Equalizer settings and now it doesn't sound as good. Can you share a pic of your settings?
First thing first- Set your phone's music app's eq setting to default.
Attached Thumbnails
2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG-whatsapp-image-20230503-13.29.13.jpeg  

Fun_to_drive is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 11:14   #1133
BHPian

Hello, I had a few doubts regarding the car. What tyre pressure do you maintain? And the headlights throw looks a little 'light' on mine on highways, is there anything we can do to improve that? Thanks!
Old 4th May 2023, 11:16   #1134
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun_to_drive View Post
First thing first- Set your phone's music app's eq setting to default.
These settings are good. You must also activate Dolby Surround profile and keep the focus of the sound in the middle. Also I love my bass, so I keep the Subwoofer bar at 8 or 9.
adi_petrolhead is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 16:20   #1135
BHPian

Quote:
Hello, I had a few doubts regarding the car. What tyre pressure do you maintain? And the headlights throw looks a little 'light' on mine on highways, is there anything we can do to improve that? Thanks!

With 1-2 passengers + medium luggage = 35 PSI
With 5 passengers + full luggage = 37 PSI

Headlights are already insanely bright. Infact best I have seen. I doubt they have any issues. Still you can check with another Kodiaq during night time, to be doubly sure - that will be the best deed for you.
SilverSmoke is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 21:12   #1136
Senior - BHPian

Skoda India has launched the updated version of Kodiaq.

It now complies with BS6 Phase 2 norms

Increases allocation to 3000 from 1200.

New additions include door edge protector, rear spoiler finlets & lounge step in the cabin.

2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG-20230504_211032.jpg

Link

Last edited by Venkatesh : 4th May 2023 at 21:19.
Venkatesh is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 22:46   #1137
BHPian

I booked my Kodaiq in lava blue color today. Thanks to the excellent posts here by fellow members, I finally took the plunge.

I booked over the phone and transferred the money, and now I am wondering what documents I should get from the dealer to confirm the booking.

All I have received right now is

a) screenshot of some dealer CRM kind of system with my details entered into it

b) a call from (apparently) Skoda asking me to confirm my details and vehicle booked.

My SA says that I should get a receipt for my advance in a day and will get the car in 6 weeks.

My question is
a) What all documents should I get from the dealer regarding the booking

b) Should I expect some confirmation email etc., from Skoda directly regarding the booking/delivery date

Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 22:47   #1138
BHPian

Quote:
Once the headlight is in Full beam mode (adjusted by the headlight knob available towards the right & below the steering), push the turn indicator handle farther away from the steering - one step. This throws the maximum light and helps to get the farthest visibility possibility especially on highways and even normal city driving. Hope this helps.
kurups is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2023, 23:16   #1139
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg View Post

My question is
a) What all documents should I get from the dealer regarding the booking

b) Should I expect some confirmation email etc., from Skoda directly regarding the booking/delivery date

Thanks
You can get the payment receipt from the Dealer - which is a good enough proof of your booking or take a mail citing these payment details and that this payment has been made against the booking of the Kodiaq. If you go to the dealer, they might share you a Skoda Booking booklet mentioning ur details for your reference. This is just for our satisfaction and doesn't carry any great value. From the time I got this till today (it's been almost one month driving the Kodiaq) I have not seen any great value of it. But u can still demand for it and keep it. This book will have the escalation matrix etc incase the dealer has not shared it earlier to you. So it's good to have.

Skoda does not send any mail directly regarding the booking. But if you send a mail regarding any clarification to Skoda customer care, expect that they will reply back and marking your dealer as well, which indirectly gives you the booking confirmation from Skoda directly.

Basically once the booking amount is paid, it's just the wait that you need to bear till the call comes from the dealer that your vehicle has got allocated and to make the payments in full. At this stage, take an email from the dealer citing all these details - VIN Number of the car, expected Delivery date of the vehicle in the showroom/godown/their service center, expected registration date, expected delivery handover date and the final price calculations in an email so that there are no price discussions once you pay the Ex-showroom price to them.

The RTO charges and Insurance charges can be paid a day earlier to the registration date by the dealer.
kurups is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2023, 09:51   #1140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venkatesh View Post
Skoda India has launched the updated version of Kodiaq.
Some additions with the update;

2022 Skoda Kodiaq Facelift Review | 2.0L Petrol DSG-whatsapp-image-20230505-09.45.07.jpg
pratyaksh is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks