Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th April 2023, 15:18   #1396
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

Is anyone who has the iconnect app using it on ios device? If yes, are you able to see the user manual pdf within the app?

I’ve tried pretty much everything from deleting and reinstalling the app, sign out, mobile restart etc but all the same result - no user manual inside the app
Old 7th April 2023, 18:30   #1397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketdesai82 View Post
Is anyone who has the iconnect app using it on ios device? If yes, are you able to see the user manual pdf within the app?
I have attached screenshots of my iOS iConnect App. User Manual option is visible when I click on the 'My Toyota' dropdown option at the top of the App.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_1273.jpg  

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_1274.jpg  

gladiatort1000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th April 2023, 18:38   #1398
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatort1000 View Post
I have attached screenshots of my iOS iConnect App. User Manual option is visible when I click on the 'My Toyota' dropdown option at the top of the App.
Really strange as I do not see those options in my ios app. Infact I don’t even see the default vehicle toggle button. Here is my screen grab:

I am on iPhone 11 Pro Max with ios firmware 16.4 with iconnect version 4.2.0(09).

Just checked on iPhone 14 16.3.1 as well and even on that I do not see the option.

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_8988.jpeg

Last edited by sanketdesai82 : 7th April 2023 at 19:07. Reason: Update
Old 7th April 2023, 19:41   #1399
BHPian

Quote:
Infact I don’t even see the default vehicle toggle button.
Default vehicle toggle is shown only if you have registered multiple vehicles in the App. If you have single vehicle, then it will not be shown. But puzzling to see that user manual is not shown. I suggest filing a complaint in the App. Go to "Help and Feedback"->"Submit Feedback and Complaint", choose your vehcile and select iConnect as category and file a complaint.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-file.jpg  

Old 7th April 2023, 19:43   #1400
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatort1000 View Post
Default vehicle toggle is shown only if you have registered multiple vehicles in the App. If you have single vehicle, then it will not be shown. But puzzling to see that user manual is not shown. I suggest filing a complaint in the App. Go to "Help and Feedback"->"Submit Feedback and Complaint", choose your vehcile and select iConnect as category and file a complaint.
Could you let me know your device and firmware version you are using along with the app version? Thanks
Old 7th April 2023, 19:46   #1401
BHPian

Quote:
Could you let me know your device and firmware version you are using along with the app version? Thanks
iPhone 13 Pro
iOS: 16.3.1
Toyota iConnect: 4.2.0
Old 8th April 2023, 06:22   #1402
BHPian

Have scheduled delivery of Hycross VX tomorrow Sunday. Should I do the PDI today or tomorrow itself. What should I watch out for during PDI.
I have to go today to give my existing vehicle in exchange.

Am going with Toyota insurance given the fact I noticed few felt with Tata AIG Insurance. Otherwise it would have saved me a good 50k
Old 8th April 2023, 10:14   #1403
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abhijeetsinha View Post
Have scheduled delivery of Hycross VX tomorrow Sunday. Should I do the PDI today or tomorrow itself. What should I watch out for during PDI.

Am going with Toyota insurance given the fact I noticed few felt with Tata AIG Insurance. Otherwise it would have saved me a good 50k
Make sure all the buttons are working properly without feeling squishy. Especially on the steering wheel.
Old 8th April 2023, 10:18   #1404
BHPian

Quote:

Go with tata, even samit's case is resolved with another dealership. Save money when you can
Wizaro is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th April 2023, 10:36   #1405

Quote:
Search for "PDI" in the search box in team-bhp site.

https://www.team-bhp.com/advice/pre-...pdi-check-list
Old 8th April 2023, 14:20   #1406

The company has stopped taking booking as of today (8th April, 2023) of the ZX and ZX (O) variants temporarily due to supply chain and probably long waiting times on this variant.

Source: https://www.carwale.com/news/toyota-...okings-paused/
Old 8th April 2023, 14:45   #1407
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayarem View Post
Search for "PDI" in the search box in team-bhp site.
Went for PDI. Rest everything ok. Odometer reading 32 km. I enquired. SA tells me this is usual. He got me checked 3 other vehicles, one fortuner, glanza and another hycross reading in same range. I am going ahead. The mfg date is Feb 2023 and vehicle reaching date to dealership is March first week. I am confused.
Old 8th April 2023, 20:28   #1408
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunilch View Post
Yes you can book with 2-3 dealers but how will that help is not easy to quantify. I don't advocate paying premium for faster delivery but if you are ok to terms of the dealer that allow him a higher margin (read accessories, insurance, etc) then your delivery may come a bit earlier. Being flexible on variant or color may also help. But all of this is Subjective and driven by how soon you need the car.
I booked another ZX(O) yesterday with a dealer in another city. This one is claiming 3-6 month wait, with a promise of trying to shorten this. I don’t understand what he means by this.

I think I was lucky as the booking for ZX and ZX(O) was stopped from today.
Old 9th April 2023, 00:14   #1409
BHPian

After lot of escalation with Toyota, I was given the delivery schedule of my launch day ZXO booking to be around September 2023 in writing by the dealership.
superbhikari is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th April 2023, 00:48   #1410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by superbhikari View Post
After lot of escalation with Toyota, I was given the delivery schedule of my launch day ZXO booking to be around September 2023 in writing by the dealership.
Which dealership is this ? Are you getting insurance on your own or through dealership ? Also getting "Essential TGA Kit" too ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks