Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2023, 20:09   #1471
BHPian

Re: Toyota Innova Hycross Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
What is the PW in the suffix of the variants?
Old 19th April 2023, 20:47   #1472
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinikalantri View Post
PW stands for Pearl White, Toyota charges extra for Pearl White paint and hence has a different price for it.
B747fan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2023, 21:05   #1473

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwinikalantri View Post
Peral White colour. Toyota charges a premium for it, around Rs. 9500/-. I paid for it.
Aj_Agg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th April 2023, 21:17   #1474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upgrade View Post
Today, after 70+ days, I got the RC through Speed Post. I had sent a mail to the Joint Commissioner of Transport for Bangalore region a few days ago. I believe that did the trick.

Karnataka RC is still not available in Digilocker. Physical form is the only option for now. I believe DL is available in Digilocker though.
There is an article in the Times of India today that there is a delay in the registration process since many RTO officials have been assigned on election duty (Assembly elections in KA are scheduled for May 10).
Old 19th April 2023, 21:33   #1475
BHPian

Quote:
Today, after 70+ days, I got the RC through Speed Post. I had sent a mail to the Joint Commissioner of Transport for Bangalore region a few days ago. I believe that did the trick.

Karnataka RC is still not available in Digilocker. Physical form is the only option for now. I believe DL is available in Digilocker though.
That is not correct. All Karnataka RCs are available on Digilocker for a long time. I have it for both of my cars for years now. There could be a slight delay in upload from Karnataka RTO to National Vaahan portal in case of new vehicles but it will be available for sure.
nareshtrao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 03:03   #1476
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanketdesai82 View Post
Finally got the i-Connect app to show the owner manual. Really happy with the way the I-Connect team kept following up promptly with me on verification and got the problem resolved.
Was it specific to your userid or car? Or they ended up releasing a fix in the App?
Old 20th April 2023, 03:09   #1477
BHPian

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
That is not correct. All Karnataka RCs are available on Digilocker for a long time. I have it for both of my cars for years now. There could be a slight delay in upload from Karnataka RTO to National Vaahan portal in case of new vehicles but it will be available for sure.
I purchased HyCross VX and a two wheeler in Karnataka. I am able to download two wheeler RC card in Digilocker and mParivahan. But able to get HyCross RC card in only mParivahaan. It does not download in the Digilocker. What I noticed is that the Engine No: of HyCross has tilde (~). Digilocker always says enginer number is not matching. The engine number printed in RC is for format MAAAAAAA123456789~0123

Not sure if the Engine number is in similar format in other states also. Fellow BHPIans can share their experience of downloading HyCross RC in Digilocker.
gladiatort1000 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 06:05   #1478
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladiatort1000 View Post
Was it specific to your userid or car? Or they ended up releasing a fix in the App?
Specific to my car/account as there was no new app version released. They fixed it from their backend.
sanketdesai82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 11:43   #1479

Is there a bucket seat available as an official accessory (or otherwise) which can be kept in the middle of captain seats? I do understand it is not safe without seat belt provision. But for some short city rides this will be of great use.

I booked ZXO few days before the launch with Ravindu Toyota Bangalore. Later changed to VXO for the 8 seater option + 6 airbags. Looks like I am first in the queue for next month allocation and SA is suggesting to take ZXO if it gets allocated. Ravindu has not received a single VXO till date and they are not sure when it will come.
Old 20th April 2023, 17:11   #1480
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gandhig View Post
Is there a bucket seat available as an official accessory (or otherwise) which can be kept in the middle of captain seats? I do understand it is not safe without seat belt provision. But for some short city rides this will be of great use.

I booked ZXO few days before the launch with Ravindu Toyota Bangalore. Later changed to VXO for the 8 seater option + 6 airbags. Looks like I am first in the queue for next month allocation and SA is suggesting to take ZXO if it gets allocated. Ravindu has not received a single VXO till date and they are not sure when it will come.
I don’t think the space between the two captain seats is enough for having a third seat there.
Old 20th April 2023, 17:57   #1481
BHPian

Quote:

I was going through Innova HyCross owners group on Facebook and found that one such accessory does exist, however I am not sure of the quality, but someone asked if it can be fitted to ZX(O), and the person who had posted replied with a yes, attaching a screenshot with this post. The price quoted in the comments was 5500 including shipping

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/attac...1&d=1681993609
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_2075.png  

B747fan is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 20th April 2023, 18:08   #1482
BHPian

Quote:
Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_8738.jpeg

I am sure that third party accessories like this will be available in the market soon.
Old 20th April 2023, 19:30   #1483
Senior - BHPian

after seeing the new hycross now often on roads, it does seem like the monocoque chassis is doing the innova brand no good. The hycross is eminently forgettable on the street and can be confused with the MG hector on casual glance. The innova street presence (or whatever little of it that Innova has) is completely absent in the high cross. No wonder then that Toyota decided to sell the hycross and crysta together in India. The hycross can not replace the crysta in present form.
Old 20th April 2023, 20:13   #1484
BHPian

Has anyone faced issue of frequent wired apple car play disconnection in hycross VX. I am facing this issue from day 1
Old 20th April 2023, 20:44   #1485
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cresterk View Post
Attachment 2441884

My car is finally billed and on the way

Only thing is price increases and no price protection have increased prices to 38.5L for ZX(O) in Kerala. Overall I might not matter much as a % increase of the overall price but it still a decent amount that could have been used for accessories, ceramic coating etc.

Also, I'm seeing a different price mentioned for kerala in Carwale which has me scratching my head.
Attachment 2441885

But worst of all, is it really true that toyota delivers all variants of their cars without even basic things like mats which have to be bought seperately? The accessories person told me that the car will be delivered bare with no floor mats or trunk mats or even mud flaps. Purchasing all of these separately sounds ridiculous for a 38+L car.

Toyota Innova Hycross Review-img_0461.jpg

Car arrived at this dealership today morning and I immediately went and did PDI. Looks decent and all features work. Manufactured this week itself and has only 4km on the odo. I was also happy to see the car being kept in a shady, covered area rather collecting dust and tree sap like we have often observed here (cough cough bird bmw)

While I was checking out this car I received a surprise call from the 2nd dealership I had booked. They were receiving the same model tomorrow and asked me when I wanted to take delivery. Very surprising since their salesman had said earlier that there was no allocation of ZX(O) for this month at all.

I'm in a dilemma now. All these months trying my best to get one car and now all of a sudden I'm being offered 2.

Last edited by Cresterk : 20th April 2023 at 20:47.
Cresterk is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks