Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th November 2010, 12:47   #391
BHPian

I know this is not the right place but still I would like some expert comments on-
1. I need to change the tyres immediately after the delivery. Which do u think is the best ?? I planned for Primacy LC or Yoko advan. I know both has different usage, but still unable to decide.

2. How much do u think the stock GY eagle NCT would pay as exchange. The new one costs 6000 in bangalore.

3. Which sunfilm???? I am not planning to shield the winshield as of now. AS said by GTO that the AC is quite powerful. I am waiting for summer to decide on the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
I am game for the photoshoot And with the combination you mention, we would beat Fiat advertisements hands down !

cheers
vinay
We have madhukar also with SUnbeam biege accompanying mine :-) ...
Need to get one more chap with a hatch who can help us taking panning shots from front. O Man!.. that is going to be awesome shoot!.

Last edited by Speed Pujari : 17th November 2010 at 12:50.
Old 17th November 2010, 12:47   #392
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbraju View Post
Something very minor - Can any of the recent buyers of T-Jet please confirm if audio remote is part of the standard package. Read somewhere that Fiat has discontinued it.
Aha..i have not got an Audio remote with the car, though i now rememer reading about this in the forum. Leme check with the dealer :(

cheers
Old 17th November 2010, 12:53   #393
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
Aha..i have not got an Audio remote with the car, though i now rememer reading about this in the forum. Leme check with the dealer :(

cheers
Do u think u are really going to use that if you have a steering full of controls?
Old 17th November 2010, 14:07   #394
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
Do u think u are really going to use that if you have a steering full of controls?
That's right the driver wont ever use the remote. However if you are driving with rear seat passengers & they want a different song or control the volume, the remote comes in handy. I came to know this the hard way only when I lost my remote.
Old 17th November 2010, 14:35   #395
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyushlall View Post
Which dealer have You booked. Is the vehicle not available in stock or you have planned delivery in Dec
No the color was not in stock. otherwise he would have delivered in 3-4 days. I guess he has the fox azure blue, white and some other color in stock. it is prerana motors.
Old 17th November 2010, 21:40   #396
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by madhukar_n View Post
Dec 1st week I will get my sunbeam biege.
booked the car today.
Cool. Congratulations Madukar.

It is heartening to see that a Maruti fan is converting to Fiat. Fiat has have made such an awesome car, I am convinced.

So, when I am getting to drive your machine? You promised me
Cheers
Pratim

Last edited by pratim : 17th November 2010 at 21:41. Reason: Some more additions
Old 18th November 2010, 11:14   #397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Pujari View Post
1. I need to change the tyres immediately after the delivery. Which do u think is the best ?? I planned for Primacy LC or Yoko advan. I know both has different usage, but still unable to decide.
- Bridge stone GIII
- Maxxis victra MA - Z1

of stock size
Old 18th November 2010, 12:15   #398
BHPian

Just read this, Top class review, amazing work. Thanks GTO
Very impressed with Linea

I had a broadcast view of a silver Linea from 3rd floor office building. Its a beautiful machine, i concede that
Old 21st November 2010, 11:13   #399
Distinguished - BHPian

Just saw this from http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ip-thread.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by msprabhakar View Post
....I bet this must be the only car in the world to sport 16" tyres on 4-lug wheels. This is very poor design and I bet if you drive the car for the 'highs' the suspension will not last for even 1 year. No design engineer worth his salt will design 16" tyres with less than 5 lugs. This makes me suspect that Fiat has fitted 16" tyres under instructions from Marketing on a suspension designed for 15" tyres.
I don't know if this has been discussed or brought up before but would like views of members who are knowledgeable enough on this aspect?

I read the above as saying that '4 lug wheel design on such a driver oriented car is unsafe design'

Does a 4 or 5 lug wheel design have an impact on ride/stability/suspension and safety aspects?
Old 21st November 2010, 11:30   #400
BANNED

@Sultan- I have noticed that even the European Linea has 16 inch alloys with 4 lug wheel design only. I have discussed it with some pics in that thread. Please have a look:
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/test-d...ml#post2147731

Experienced and more knowledgeable forum members are requested to provide some info on this design.
Old 21st November 2010, 21:38   #401
BHPian

Linea Vs City SOS!!

I had a test drive of Linea Tjet and it has left me confused. Prior to its launch I was in a dilemma between Pre owned civic and a new City, was able to overcome it in due course of time by finalizing on City. Now linea has added a new dimension to it, I loved the way it drove, I am a Palio S10 owner also so I know that A** is not bad at all as it is projected by few of the members and has never faced difficulty in procuring any of the spare parts.
Now the dilemma is, whosoever I ask about which car to choose between two, people are saying buy Honda, you will never regret. But heart says go for FIAT as Honda has hardly any feature in the car, it seems I am paying 10 Lakh for the engine and H badge whereas Linea comes fully loaded though one thing which really needs a mention here is that interiors/ambiance of City is better which is making me confused. Junta please help me on this as I am really stressed out and this is the only thing on my mind and that too when I have 5 presentations lying pending at my end.
Old 21st November 2010, 21:54   #402
BHPian

it is nice to be in that kind of a confusion.
was in a similar one(vento vs tjet) - but went with the heart !!(see my signature)

read the new autocarindia mag.. they have comparison betn tjet, fiesta, sx4 and city.
the winner was tjet !!
Old 21st November 2010, 21:56   #403
Senior - BHPian

Haha! I doubt anyone else can help you out here. You have identified their respective strengths and weaknesses. The onus rests on you to take a call. I do, however, feel that interiors can always be helped along by nice seat covers et al.
My vote would go to the T-Jet, but then my vote shouldn't really count.

All the best mate!

PS: Which dealer for Fiat?
Old 21st November 2010, 22:03   #404
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
Junta please help me on this as I am really stressed out
Looking at the pros and cons you have mentioned, T-Jet is just for you! You own a PALIO S10! Then T-Jet will suite you the best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssYouWe View Post
All the best mate!
Your signature has 'oxymoron and you are replying to bhpian oxymoron!
Old 21st November 2010, 22:14   #405
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxymoron View Post
Junta please help me on this as I am really stressed out and this is the only thing on my mind and that too when I have 5 presentations lying pending at my end.
Toss a coin, heads for Honda, tails for T-Jet, as simple as that. (Just kidding )

We don't just buy a car, so that we don't have any regrets. It is much more than that, the fun of driving, the feeling of being safer in car than anywhere else on this earth, the killer looks, the list could go on & on & on. There would be hardly anyone who would disagree that the T-Jet scores some brownie points over the ANHC.

My verdict, go with your heart, T-Jet is the choice.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks