Team-BHP > Motorbikes > Ride Safe
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st August 2020, 15:16   #2941
Senior - BHPian

Re: Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet

I am looking for a full face helmet in 5000-10,000 range with good frontal visibility. For example:

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-71y3czilvgl._sl1500_.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-41kkeqm4aol.jpg

Any suggestions on the same?

Steelbird Air SBA2 seems best bet for this, but I can't find any glossy options like below on any shopping websites:

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-steelbirdhelmet9.jpg

Last edited by ani_meher : 21st August 2020 at 15:22.
Old 21st August 2020, 18:15   #2942
Distinguished - BHPian

First purchase - Airoh GP 550S

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
If things go as per plan, a fellow Team BHPian will be picking up one tomorrow, so we can get some real world feedback from him on this thread.
Congratulations to TBHPian Man of Steel on his new Airoh GP 550S. The red and black glossy combination that he picked is certainly a standout colour option and is the Venom model. We also got to check out a matt grey and red / orange helmet that looked quite unique indeed. Feedback on the fit was that it was super snug which is just the way that we like it!

I thought he would be the first in the country to purchase this new helmet but a gentleman from Mizoram ordered the first one just before us. That was from the fourth colour combination (blue and black) paint scheme with the Venom graphics.

The MRP of the matt black helmet is Rs 33,799 and that of the other helmets with the paint schemes is Rs 35,599. On checking it out a second time, it certainly felt like a great option for those looking at a top of the line race helmet. If I had to choose between this and the HJC RPHA 11, I will probably go with the Airoh. But I would pick the glossy white which is not yet available in India.

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_114028.jpg
Flashy new lid

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_114036.jpg
Big spoiler

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_113859.jpg
Man of Steel's new helmet alongside the matt black one

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_114244.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_113914.jpg
Matt grey and red colour

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_114017.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_113956.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_113938.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_113927.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-20200821_114341.jpg
All three colours side by side
neil.jericho is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 21st August 2020, 21:30   #2943
BHPian

Re: The Riding Gear thread

At last got my new crown .After going through lot of reviews and getting in touch with lot of riders, bought the airoh commander carbon. Let the pics do the talking. Costed about 46k, budget got extended by 10k. Weight is about 1370 . I'll keep the peak and check the riding dynamics. Lot of reviews said it has not given any problems at speeds. The vision is very good and has got a pinlock 70 insert included and well as a mounting plate for action cams. The dual visor is a boon. 3 riding styles , without peak for street , without visor for pure mx mode and the adventure style.
Attached Thumbnails
Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-screenshot_20200821211133__01.jpg  

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-screenshot_20200821211213__01.jpg  

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-screenshot_20200821211246.jpg  

dinodavid is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd August 2020, 23:31   #2944
BHPian

I am searching for a full face helmet below Rs. 5000 that shall be solely used for daily commute to work. I want to purchase it online due to the COVID19 situation. I have a head size of 60cm (measured several times over last one year) and am not finding xxl sized helmets on Amazon and Flipkart. Previously, I had purchased a Studd helmet of xl size but is small for my head. I cannot wear it for more than 30 minutes as my ears start to hurt immensely. As a matter of fact my ears are also quite large .

Currently, I am using a very old and vulnerable half face helmet as it is the only one that fits my head .

Please suggest me something.
Akash.D is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th August 2020, 12:55   #2945
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash.D View Post
I am searching for a full face helmet below Rs. 5000 that shall be solely used for daily commute to work. I want to purchase it online due to the COVID19 situation. I have a head size of 60cm (measured several times over last one year) and am not finding xxl sized helmets on Amazon and Flipkart. Previously, I had purchased a Studd helmet of xl size but is small for my head. I cannot wear it for more than 30 minutes as my ears start to hurt immensely. As a matter of fact my ears are also quite large .

Currently, I am using a very old and vulnerable half face helmet as it is the only one that fits my head .

Please suggest me something.
With helmets, please follow a try and buy approach. The issue that you are currently facing is solely due to buying a wrong helmet for your head. It is not only the head size which matters, the shape of your head and the countours of the padding in the helmet also play a vital role. There are a lot of good options in the Rs 5,000 price range, please head to a reputed store and use a balaclava so you can try and buy.
neil.jericho is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 24th August 2020, 21:02   #2946
Senior - BHPian

Just bought a new helmet for my son primarily

BILMOLA NEX 2 SPACE FIGHT RED BLUE

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-bilmola1.jpg

The finish looks great - comparable to the finish of many premium helmets.

The Graphics - looks different and refreshing compared to those currently in the market. This range is celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the Moon Landing on 20th July 1969. The painting is so detailed, I thought the helmet was scratched already - but realized it was part of the graphics

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-whatsapp-image-20200824-20.31.09.jpeg
Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-whatsapp-image-20200824-20.31.43.jpeg

This I thought was a very convenient feature for those who wear spectacles

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-whatsapp-image-20200824-20.31.44.jpeg

Interior finish I thought was really good

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-whatsapp-image-20200824-20.40.04.jpeg

Ridding Comfort - I used it for a ride of about 200 KM or so and found it to be comfortable and padding was snug and noise levels were comparable to my regular helmet (Shoie GT Air)

Made in Thailand, Importers clarified that they have applied for ISI Approval as well, its in advanced stage of processing.

Price: MRP around 8K.

Best Regard & Ride Safe

Last edited by r_nairtvm : 24th August 2020 at 21:08.
r_nairtvm is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 24th August 2020, 23:47   #2947
Senior - BHPian

Re: First purchase - Airoh GP 550S

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Congratulations to TBHPian Man of Steel on his new Airoh GP 550S. The red and black glossy combination that he picked is certainly a standout colour option and is the Venom model. We also got to check out a matt grey and red / orange helmet that looked quite unique indeed. Feedback on the fit was that it was super snug which is just the way that we like it!
Been a long time since I have posted something here!

Thanks a lot to neil.jericho for helping me choose the right helmet! If not for him I would have bought a Scorpion Exo 1400 Carbon. He insisted that I should wait and have a look at the Airoh GP550S. I am thankful that he insisted that I should hold my purchase and go for the top of the line from Airoh!

I wanted a helmet more suitable for my ride which has a supersports riding posture. My current AGV GT Veloce was getting old and was due for replacement. Thats when the helmet hunt started which eventually ended up in the Airoh GP550S. I opted for the gloss Venom graphics with Nardo Grey and Red accents. There was a solid matte black version of it which I really liked but had to let go because
a) my motorcycle is mostly black
b) ALL my riding gears are plain blacks
c) I really wanted to avoid that total power ranger looks!

I'll let some pictures do the talking

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_144158.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_144241.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_144315.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_144356.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200822_094003.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200822_095121.jpg

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200822_095131.jpg

I guess I will jump right on to my initial impression on the GP550S

• Light weight at around 1350gms. Manages its weight beautifully and does not feel imbalanced in any way at any speeds
  • High speed stability. Literally slices through the air. Stable even while those head checks at higher speeds. No lift at all
  • Padding. Uber comfortable with no pressure points at all. Since it is a snug fit, usage of balaclava is making pressure points on the areas with stitches. I think this might be a problem as a mask cannot be worn with the snug fit nature of the GP550S and the only option might be to use a balaclava. Or may be I should try a neck sock!
  • Both ventilation and vents placements are superb
  • Field of view is superb and is made for the sports/supersports posture
  • Included in the box: pinlock visor, chin curtain and extra dark visor
  • Build quality is overall good. Though the spoiler creaks with a bit of pressure. Understandable when it is designed to rip itself off with the slightest impact. Paint/vinyl quality could have been better

Dislikes
  • Wind noise. Not the quietest one out there. I think it is expected for a race helmet. This is my first race helmet and have not tried any other purpose builts like this
  • Visor changing mechanism is not at all friendly. The exercise is too complicated even for a person like me who likes to fiddle around with stuffs, especially the visor refitting process. I don't see myself changing the visor too often, which is sad
  • While the visor lock is a much needed feature, the toggle switch is not the easiest to operate, yet

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_223021.jpg
Vortex Generators at the tip of the spoiler. NICE!

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_223048.jpg
Spoiler is mounted on these tabs by small Phillips screws. Should rip right off in the event of a crash

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_223122.jpg
Visor changing mechanism is designed by Mr. Satan himself!

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_223240.jpg
Stage one open position

Which Helmet? Tips on buying a good helmet-img_20200824_223249.jpg
Stage two open position. No defogger position here

Last edited by man_of_steel : 24th August 2020 at 23:56.
man_of_steel is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 6th September 2020, 20:34   #2948
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by man_of_steel View Post
I would have bought a Scorpion Exo 1400 Carbon.
Hey. So what made you choose this over the Scorpion? Where'd you pick it up from?
ach1lles is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 7th September 2020, 10:32   #2949
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ach1lles View Post
Hey. So what made you choose this over the Scorpion? Where'd you pick it up from?
1. Major advice from neil.jericho who knows more than me about the safety ratings of helmets
2. Apprehension about the manufacture year/import date of the EXO1400. The GP550s, we were sure that it is a fresh manufacture/import
3. Going for the top of the line, race ready and FIM homologated Airoh made most sense for me personally as I have another helmet for touring

Picked it from Autoqueen, Kochi
man_of_steel is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 19th September 2020, 15:13   #2950
BHPian

Re: The KTM Duke 390 Ownership Experience Thread

Hi Guys.
My LS2 helmet that I purchased along with my 390 has served well since 2013 and has finally given up. There is a crack in the shell on the left side near the ear. I guess i have to buy a new one.
Since my rides are only within the city and none on highways something medium in build should suffice. May be costing not more than 10K. If something is really good then I may go a little higher too.
Any help/suggestions in this regard will be appreciated. I need this in Bangalore and any source/shop details also will be of great help. I know there are some shops in JC Road but don't know which one has them all and at a reasonable price.
Old 19th September 2020, 16:16   #2951
BHPian

Hello guys,
I currently am using a MT Revenge which I bought it last year and an Origine Tonale GT purchased from Motogears Chennai. I’m planning on asking my friend who’s returning from the US to get the Scorpoion Exo-T1200 for me. Any reviews or feedback on that particular model or any suggestion for a better one that would cost under $200. I was basically scrolling through stuffs on Revzilla.
Thank you.
BikeDevil44 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2020, 08:45   #2952
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark63 View Post
Hi Guys.
My LS2 helmet that I purchased along with my 390 has served well since 2013 and has finally given up. There is a crack in the shell on the left side near the ear. I guess i have to buy a new one.
Since my rides are only within the city and none on highways something medium in build should suffice. May be costing not more than 10K. If something is really good then I may go a little higher too.
Any help/suggestions in this regard will be appreciated. I need this in Bangalore and any source/shop details also will be of great help. I know there are some shops in JC Road but don't know which one has them all and at a reasonable price.
The last time I bought a helmet was in 2018. I zeroed in on a HJC model. At that time it had multiple models were available. Lets gear up in HSR, 6000 Miles from Isle of Man (Kasturba Road) and Biking Spirit near Bishop Cottons school. The prices were similar, I didn't go to JC road. Traditionally I think the JC road might be cheaper, but I like these stores since their stores staff is more knowledgeable and can tell you things that you didn't find online reviews. I finally bought it from 6000 miles.... wore the helmet of choice for about 15 mins or so before finally paying cash. HJC was previously unknown to me but what surprised me was that this brand was the dominate brand in all these 3 stores.
twinblades is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th September 2020, 21:46   #2953
Distinguished - BHPian

Over many years, I've used no-name, Bell, Shoei, Arai and HJC helmets.
Some were noisy, Shoei and Arai were expensive costing far more than their worth and the best that can be said for the no-name is they covered my head and looked like a motorcycle helmet.
The HJC helmets on the other hand were not noisy at high speeds, they were comfortable, fairly light weight and made of high quality materials and when one one considers the quality of the lining and other materials, fairly priced. HJC, full face helmets are the only style and brand of helmet that I use now.

Last edited by ArizonaJim : 20th September 2020 at 21:49.
ArizonaJim is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th September 2020, 00:05   #2954
BHPian

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd share a website and article I came across on "How To Choose The Safest Motorcycle Helmet 2020"

Source : https://www.motorcyclelegalfoundatio...t-you-can-buy/

An initial excerpt follows below. For the rest of the article where the safest helmets are listed, please click on the link above.

Cheers,

FourWheelDrift

How To Choose The Safest Motorcycle Helmet 2020
Michael Padway- Mar 24, 2020, 10:18 AM

Table of Contents
Safest Motorcycle Helmet Type
Motorcycle Helmet Safety Standards
Motorcycle Helmet Fit
When To Replace Your Motorcycle Helmet
Top 11 Safest Motorcycle Helmets

Motorcycling is thrilling. Feeling the freedom of the open road and the wind running across you is hard to describe. With the excess freedom you get from motorcycling, comes the responsibility to ride with a suitable, safe motorcycle, and safety gear. ATGATT (All The Gear All The Time). When you consider the acronym ATGATT, the motorcycle safety gear that comes to mind is the helmet.

In 2015, the use of motorcycle helmets saved an estimated 1,772 lives, and 740 lives could have been spared had the motorcyclist worn a helmet. Whether the law requires it or not, you should ALWAYS ride with a helmet. We’ve assembled a guide on the different things to look for when choosing the safest motorcycle helmet, from motorcycle helmet types and safety standards to helmet fit and safety features.

Safest Motorcycle Helmet Type

There are numerous styles of helmets, but the three main designs are the full face, ¾, and the ½ helmet. In regards to safety, the full-face helmet is the safest choice of the three.

The full-face helmet offers the most coverage surrounding your head and neck. A full-face helmet protects you from the environment you’re riding in, whether it be inclement weather or debris and bugs hitting your visor. One of the distinguishing features of a full-face helmet is a chin bar, which ¾ and ½ helmets lack. According to an Australian study, the chin encounters fifty percent of severe impacts during an accident. Only a full-face helmet will offer you the protection to keep your chin and jaw safe.

“Whenever you go out to get yourself a new helmet, always look for shell-built design,” says motorcycle blogger, Motorcyclist Lifestyle. “It is the first line of defense that protects your head to avoid direct contact with the road. [Choose] another helmet if the helmet you picked doesn’t have thermoplastic or reinforced composite shell-like polycarbonate. The second feature to look for is the impact-absorbing liner. As the name suggests, it is the inner liner of the helmet, which not only gives comfort to your top head but absorbs impact in crashes. It is the second line of defense that protects you from severe head injuries. The third feature is the chin strap. A helmet can only do its job if it’s properly strapped.”

One sticking point that you see a lot of banter on is the cost of a full-face helmet and why the higher price is a result of more or better safety. The truth is that cost doesn’t necessarily equate to more safety. Helmet manufacturers have standards like the Snell Foundation requirements, DOT (Department of Transportation), and the current European Safety Standard 22/05. These requirements help to ensure a quality product is released to the public. Beyond those criteria, the cost is more driven by materials used to make the helmet, features available, and the visual aesthetics of the helmet.

Motorcycle Helmet Safety Standards

There are several safety standards for motorcycle helmets, and knowing what they cover can be confusing. They can overlap in requirements, and have different criteria in other respects.

According to popular blogger, Motorbike Writer, “The most important feature in a helmet is its safety rating, so I’d check official ratings such as the UK SHARP website” (which will be discussed below). Here are the main safety standards and what you need to know about each:

Snell Memorial Foundation (M-95 / M2000)

The Snell Foundation certification is not a requirement by law in the United States (or around the world). Still, they go above and beyond the minimum criteria to thoroughly test helmets in many respects. Beyond motorcycle helmets, they test for bicycling, karting, and professional motorsports. Below are the safety features they test for:

Impact Testing – The impact test uses controlled impacts to simulate different impact surfaces. The object is to measure gravitational (G) force or acceleration. If the peak acceleration in any test exceeds a value, the helmet is rejected.

Positional Stability (Roll-Off) Test – A head form is mounted so that it points face downward at an angle of 135 degrees. The helmet is placed on the head form and the straps and buckles adjusted to obtain the best fit condition. Weight is connected via wire rope and dropped from a determined height. The helmet is turned 180 degrees, and the test conducted again. The helmet may shift, but must not roll off the head form to pass the test.

Dynamic Retention Test – The helmet is placed on a head form with the chin strap fastened under a device representing the jaw. The jaw piece has a 23 kg weight applied for around one minute. The retention system is tested by simultaneously removing the 23 kg weight and applying a 38 kg mass in an abrupt guided fall. The retention system fails if it cannot support the mechanical loads or if the maximum instantaneous deflection (stretch) exceeds 30 mm (1.18 inches).

Chin Bar Test – The test helmet is attached to a base with the chin bar facing upward. A 5 kg weight is dropped to hit the central portion of the chin bar. The maximum downward deflection of the chin bar must not exceed the stated distance.
Shell Penetration Test – The test helmet is attached to a base. A sharp-pointed 3-kg object is dropped from a prescribed height. The test striker must not penetrate the helmet or even achieve momentary contact with the head from inside the helmet.

Faceshield Penetration Test – The face shield (also called a visor) is attached to a test helmet and shot along the centerline in three separate places with an air rifle. The rifle shoots sharp, soft lead pellets at speeds approximately at 500 kph (310 miles per hour). The pellets must not penetrate the visor for it to pass the test.

D.O.T. (Department of Transportation FMVSS218)

FMVSS218 is the technical standard that defines the minimum criteria that a helmet manufacturer must certify against in the United States. It’s simply known as the D.O.T. helmet standard certification generally. The tests are very similar to the Snell Memorial tests. Still, the judged values are slightly different on criteria for impact, severity, and test equipment used. The Snell certification is more difficult to pass than the DOT testing. One additional note is that the manufacturer certifies their helmets in their labs. In contrast, Snell tests and certifies any helmet submitted to them from any manufacturer.

European Standard 22/05

The European standard is very similar to the DOT and Snell testing. The values and tests vary slightly on most criteria, and it also adds a retention standard testing for slipping, abrasion, retention, and durability. One additional test for helmet shell rigidity is done under the ECE 22/05 standard that is not done under Snell or DOT.

European BSI 6658-85 Type A

Europe also has a second standard that helmets are measured by, and it is very close to the Snell testing scheme. Passing values on specific tests vary slightly from the Snell standard. Still, many of the categories list the benefits as the “same as the Snell M2005 test” as a reference. The BSI tests also incorporate the chin strap slippage, retention, and abrasion testing seen on the ECE 22/05 testing.

SHARP

SHARP is a testing and rating system only available for helmets sold in the UK (United Kingdom / England). It measures just impact protection of the helmet based on similar testing to the other standards and rates helmets with a star rating system instead of a pass / fail result. The ratings are shown from a 1-star (lowest) to a 5-star (highest).

Motorcycle Helmet Fit

Each manufacturer’s helmet will fit slightly differently. One brand may be a better fit for a round head, while others may fit better for an oval shape. You can read reviews from each manufacturer, but you may get the best understanding of what will fit you best by trying a few. Sizing will vary from brand to brand; therefore, a medium in one brand may fit like a large in another. Again, trying on a few may give you the best feedback.

Current helmet technology involves an inner liner to absorb shock, made of EPS (expanded polystyrene) foam. There is a comfort liner that riders often mistake for a protective component, which also does provide some padding. A helmet should also have EPS foam in the lower area to adequately protect the face and jaw.

Fit is essential to finding the best helmet for you. What needs to fit is the EPS liner, not the comfort liner. A rough measurement should be taken from above the eyebrows, around the head at the furthest point of the back of the head, and around. A helmet must always be tried on and checked for fit. The chin strap should be tightened so that only two fingers will fit between the strap and the head. There should be no gaps at the top, front, back, or side of the head, although it should not be painfully tight. The helmet should be worn for a few minutes to gauge the fit. If you attempt to rotate the helmet, your cheeks should move. If the helmet moves or slips with rotation, or up and down, it is not a good fit. To test the chin strap, look down toward your chest, and see if the back of the helmet can be pushed upward.

Keep in mind that there are non-safety factors that make a big difference. These include the feel of the safety liner, the amount of airflow, and the size and shape of the eye-opening. Sound level is somewhat of a safety consideration, because it affects what is heard, and because wind noise over time will damage your hearing. Weight is more a comfort factor than a safety factor, but in an accident, the physics of weight may make a difference.

The most important thing is that the helmet fits your head correctly and that the chin strap holds it on your head.

When To Replace Your Motorcycle Helmet

Motorcycle manufacturer consensus insists helmets should be replaced every five years, even assuming you have not had any direct impacts that would jeopardize the impact protection of the helmet. This recommendation is mainly from helmet manufacturers and the Snell Memorial Foundation after studying the effects on a helmet from regular use. Helmet degradation is caused by normal wear and tear, hair oils, and body fluids, and cosmetics. Cleaners, paints, fuels, and other materials also affect the liner materials and overall helmet performance. However, I personally know many people who have maintained a helmet for longer than five years while replacing inserts, etc. This is mostly going to be up to your discretion and the position you’re in.

For the 11 safest motorcycle helmets listed, please visit the link at the top.

All motorcycle helmets aren’t created equal. While most full-face helmets meet certification criteria for the Department of Transportation, only a select few manufacturers go beyond that standard and have their products tested against the Snell Memorial Foundation criteria. When you’re looking for a new helmet, as a new rider or a replacement at the 5-year mark, it’s up to you to decide if you want a helmet that just meets the DOT or ECE 22/05 standard or goes beyond for Snell certification. All will protect you in the event of a mishap. Perhaps the difference will come down to the features and materials available. Good luck!

Michael Padway
-------------------------------------------------------
Michael Padway is a motorcycle accident attorney with over 40 years of experience in motorcycle cases. He’s been a lifelong motorcycle rider, and fanatic for its culture, advocacy, and safety.

Last edited by FourWheelDrift : 25th September 2020 at 00:08.
FourWheelDrift is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th September 2020, 00:27   #2955
HTC
BANNED

I did quite a bit a research before upgrading my helmet. Finally got a HJC IS 17 from USA through a friend. Wanted a RPHA but was not on sale when I was purchasing. Few pointers to note,

1. Try out the helmet before buying. Few models suit specific type of head shape better.

2. DOT , snell, ece any of these ratings are good.

3. Look for good ventilation option

4. Go for lighter lids. It matters when you ride long hours. Every gram matters.

5. To improve safety, most of imported lids have limited glass area. Though its good, in indian traffic scenario, it blocks perepheral vision and creates blind spots. Everyrime you have to turn your head and see both sides before making lane changes.

6. Somewhere I read that, the helmet is supposed to take minimum 8 impacts in a fall. So good brands would have taken care of this aspect.

7. Be aware of fakes and replicas. LS2 is famous for that.

In addition, i got a MT helmet for rough use which is serving me well.

Good luck with your hunt .

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks