Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 19th April 2016, 14:08   #181
BHPian

Re: Property Tax discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotHorn View Post
hi m8002

I get the same message when i try to submit, I called BBMP helpline, the lady just repeated, sir please try after 22nd April , we are changing systems, and some old ones are not accepted.

So we have no other option but to try after 22nd.
Does that mean, the deadline for 5% rebate would also be extended? The commissioner had mentioned that most probably it would be extended till May 31st.
Old 19th April 2016, 19:43   #182
AWD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
The rebate is till May end I think, but I do not wait that long.
Enquired through a contact, services could start on 22nd Apr. & rebate is till 30th June. So we got ample time at hand I guess!
Old 19th April 2016, 20:24   #183
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD View Post
Enquired through a contact, services could start on 22nd Apr. & rebate is till 30th June. So we got ample time at hand I guess!

Oh yes, I remember it was June last time as well.

I've logged a complaint on the MCD website. Have got an acknowledgement but I will be surprised if they respond with anything useful.
Old 20th April 2016, 12:28   #184
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Anyone encountered this problem for Bangalore Property tax online payment ?
All fine till the payment step. Once payment gateway is selected it says "Transaction Failure", same with both available payment gateway options

EDIT:Now I can't start the process again since it gives this message:
Your SAS 2016-17 Application Number : xxxxxxx is in payment stage, please complete the payment process

How does one go to the payment process directly ?

EDIT:Figured out finally There is a Payment Status Link that shows that payment has not been made and displays a "Repay" link that goes back to the payment page and then the payment gateway selection works like a charm! Done and dusted for this year..phew!

Last edited by NPV : 20th April 2016 at 12:42.
Old 23rd April 2016, 15:59   #185
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWD View Post
Wow, your contact was bang on. The website is up and running. I will try and make the payments tomorrow.
Old 23rd April 2016, 20:21   #186
AWD
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
Wow, your contact was bang on. The website is up and running. I will try and make the payments tomorrow.
Cool! I also have a couple of payments lined up. A neighbour also gets his deposited online through me, he said he will prefer getting it deposited near the end of the rebate period, says he'd earn some interest on the amount till then. Logical I found this, ain't it ?
Old 24th April 2016, 13:28   #187
Team-BHP Support

I will pay through credit card, so will have a credit of a month or so anyway. I don't want to risk last minute website glitches
Old 25th April 2016, 12:40   #188
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m8002? View Post
In my case, I am able to retrieve the PID details, but the property tax show 0.00. The built up area in the second page shows up as zero. it doesnt allow me to modify either giving the message " Unable Modify the data. Active transaction/challan found for your application".

Anyone else encountered a similar issue?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotHorn View Post
hi m8002

I get the same message when i try to submit, I called BBMP helpline, the lady just repeated, sir please try after 22nd April , we are changing systems, and some old ones are not accepted.

So we have no other option but to try after 22nd.
Tried this today and the process went through smoothly. Guess things are in place now!!
Old 29th April 2016, 10:32   #189
BHPian

Most of y'all who already paid BBMP for 2016-17 may have paid extra.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/...-tax-hike.html
  • Property tax hike has now been capped to 20-25% no matter what the website says. How is this cap being implemented? No idea.
  • 5% rebate has been extended until end of May.

Still early days with the new SAS. Firstly they have to do up their website. RWAs may go up in arms citing lack of garbage collection, amenities, etc. Then the opposition may force the government to a corner. And someone may file a case in court.

I am going to wait until the dust settles.
Old 3rd May 2016, 15:29   #190
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
Anyone encountered this problem for Bangalore Property tax online payment ?
All fine till the payment step. Once payment gateway is selected it says "Transaction Failure", same with both available payment gateway options

EDIT:Now I can't start the process again since it gives this message:
Your SAS 2016-17 Application Number : xxxxxxx is in payment stage, please complete the payment process

How does one go to the payment process directly ?

EDIT:Figured out finally There is a Payment Status Link that shows that payment has not been made and displays a "Repay" link that goes back to the payment page and then the payment gateway selection works like a charm! Done and dusted for this year..phew!
Faced the exact same issue, and I do see the "Repay" link.

However, during the transaction failure, the amount has been debited from my credit card.

If I do the "Repay", will the earlier amount be credited back?
Old 3rd May 2016, 15:33   #191
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
Faced the exact same issue, and I do see the "Repay" link.

However, during the transaction failure, the amount has been debited from my credit card.

Same with me. Amount debited from CC. Payment status link says "Payment Transition" and have the repay link as well. Not sure what to do. Have raised a complaint with bbmp.sahaaya.in. Lets see how that works!!!!...
Old 3rd May 2016, 16:28   #192
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:

I would say don't Repay again, since amount has been debited from your account, you can simply get the receipt later. Do reach out to their helpline on phone/email.

For all BBMP Tax Payers:
This past weekend I was helping a friend pay his property tax and we found that between 2008 and 2015, his property had changed from Self occupied to tenanted but the details pulled up said Self Occupied which means it did not pull the data from the previous year but actually from 2008, so just watch out for this
He then had to correct it and then pay the tax, else the calculation and final amount will be wrong!

*I remember even last year, the data pulled was from previous year so computations were correct.

Last edited by NPV : 3rd May 2016 at 16:29.
Old 3rd May 2016, 16:41   #193
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This happened with me as well. It takes them 2-3 working days to sort it out,so suggest you wait.

Mine went from 'payment transition' to ' receipt generated' in 3 days.

You should get a SMS as well saying receipt has been generated.
Old 3rd May 2016, 17:49   #194
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaNdY_AR View Post
Same with me. Amount debited from CC. Payment status link says "Payment Transition" and have the repay link as well. Not sure what to do. Have raised a complaint with bbmp.sahaaya.in. Lets see how that works!!!!...
Like an idiot, I tried again and got billed twice. I have been told to get the amount from BBMP. Like getting blood from a stone. I hope they credit to the property and I do not have to pay for a while.
Old 30th June 2016, 09:45   #195
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
The payment process also went through smoothly. After payment, BBMP acknowledgement page was seen, sms received from BBMP, but I could not get the tax receipt in pdf. When I tried to start again by typing the property ID, I got a message saying that the property tax for 2016-17 is already paid for the property! So, I saved the application and the screen-shots for reference.
Ravi sir, was this resolved ? Did you get the receipt ?
A friend is in a similar situation and the Print Receipt page shows a message saying "Receipt not found" and the payment link says he has already paid. He has complained to BBMP and they said there are lots of such complaints and it is being worked upon.
If you found a way to get your receipt, please share the process.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks