Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2014, 10:36   #136
Senior - BHPian

Re: Property Tax discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
It is not about fear but actual facts that I am stating. See if your name change reflects when you pay tax online next year and then reply here.

I submitted all documents for name change when paying property tax in 2011 and got a hand written receipt with my name.
2012, online receipt had the first owner's name only and on visiting the office, I was told that the database has not been updated and it will be fixed the next year. Same story in 2013 as well. That is when I approached an agent and 2014 online receipt has my name, finally.

I don't even want to get started on the Katha transfer woes. Already one of my posts got deleted above due to abusive language.
The name changed within a couple of days. I paid the tax in BangaloreOne with my name showing up in the records.
Old 19th June 2014, 12:14   #137
Senior - BHPian

I got the property tax for the year 2013 changed to my name by luck. Long story, and the property tax for the year 2014 was paid online and I got the receipt in my name. The question I have is, I have been paying the property tax since 2009 and till 2012 the receipt was in a the original land owners name, how do I get those under my name now? I mean, how to transfer those into my details.
Old 8th April 2015, 12:27   #138
BHPian

Any idea how much amount to be paid for Khatha Transfer in bangalore, I read somewhere that its 2% of the stamp duty on the Sale Deed. I had purchased the property in 2013 and yet to apply for khata transfer, are EC and Sale Deed sufficient or any other documents required?
Old 8th April 2015, 15:39   #139
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
Any idea how much amount to be paid for Khatha Transfer in bangalore, I read somewhere that its 2% of the stamp duty on the Sale Deed. I had purchased the property in 2013 and yet to apply for khata transfer, are EC and Sale Deed sufficient or any other documents required?
You would also need an NOC from the builder if you have purchased the property directly from the builder, saying that he has sold the property to you and has no objection regarding the Khata transfer process.

I had paid around some 5200 INR AFAIK back in 2013 for a 1730 sqft three bedroom flat.
Old 8th April 2015, 16:33   #140
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxy View Post
You would also need an NOC from the builder if you have purchased the property directly from the builder, saying that he has sold the property to you and has no objection regarding the Khata transfer process.

I had paid around some 5200 INR AFAIK back in 2013 for a 1730 sqft three bedroom flat.
The property was constructed in 2008, and I bought it in 2013 from its second owner, area is around 1000 sqft, two bedroom flat. From your amount I am calculating it would be somewhere around 4000/- for khata transfer.
Old 8th April 2015, 23:32   #141
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rishie View Post
The property was constructed in 2008, and I bought it in 2013 from its second owner, area is around 1000 sqft, two bedroom flat. From your amount I am calculating it would be somewhere around 4000/- for khata transfer.
The rate is based on the registration value and not area. If I remember correctly, it is some 2% of the registered value.

Has the previous owner got A Katha in his/her name? If not, you would need to pay the transfer fee for the first registration amount from builder to first owner and another transfer fee for the registration amount from the first owner to the second owner and additonal fee for transfer from second owner to you

Now since the verdict on betterment charges is out, you would need to pay that as well before katha will be issued. Everyone in my apartment got individual notice from BBMP to pay the betterment charges.
Old 24th April 2015, 08:00   #142
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suvi View Post
Bangalore folks can pay their property tax online using the link Palike Page.
All you need is the application/receipt number for last year's tax payment. pay before July 31st to avail 5% discount
Anyone pay the tax online recently? This page and the BBMP page seem to be down. Any hope of it coming up before the 30th so I can pay 5% less
Old 24th April 2015, 08:35   #143
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Anyone pay the tax online recently? This page and the BBMP page seem to be down. Any hope of it coming up before the 30th so I can pay 5% less
My wife was able to make the Property Tax payment online successfully earlier this week. Maybe it's just a temporary issue.
Old 24th April 2015, 09:14   #144
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by triedeverything View Post
Found another route. Use this link - http://1113.sasbbmp.com/Forms/frm_On...px?Y=2015-2016

Last edited by triedeverything : 24th April 2015 at 09:27.
Old 24th April 2015, 12:15   #145
J.Ravi

Phew! At last, I could pay my Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home's property tax for 2015-16 with 5% rebate. The BBMP website showed error message several times. It was the edge-of-the-seat-thriller till I got the receipt in pdf.

Old 27th April 2015, 19:46   #146
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Phew! At last, I could pay my Bangalore Basaveswara Nagar home's property tax for 2015-16 with 5% rebate. The BBMP website showed error message several times. It was the edge-of-the-seat-thriller till I got the receipt in pdf.
You're lucky I would say, the BBMP website seems to be down, have been trying all day it simply does not load
Old 27th April 2015, 19:49   #147
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by NPV View Post
You're lucky I would say, the BBMP website seems to be down, have been trying all day it simply does not load
BBMP site is down but the SAS portal where in you can make the tax payment is still accessible.
I made my payment today.

http://1113.sasbbmp.com/Forms/frm_On..._MainPage.aspx
Old 27th April 2015, 20:25   #148
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joecherian View Post
BBMP site is down but the SAS portal where in you can make the tax payment is still accessible.
I made my payment today.

http://1113.sasbbmp.com/Forms/frm_On..._MainPage.aspx
Thanks for that link - it worked.
However, I got a "SUCCESSFULL TRANSACTION!!" message on the BBMP site after the redirect from Bank gateway, but it showed Blanks for Bank Transaction Number, Application Number, Renewal Number, Amount and Receipt Number.
Tried the online payments complaint form and that is not working too, gives a "Failure Sending mail" error message
Old 27th April 2015, 21:41   #149
Senior - BHPian

Was able to pay without any glitches. Try firefox, noticed it not opening properly in internet explorer.
Old 4th May 2015, 11:19   #150
BHPian

I had a transaction failure message. Money is debited from the account. Unable to raise complaint in the form they have. So sent a mail to them. Still waiting for reply.

Any body else faced this? Any way I can check the status without providing an application number?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks