Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2013, 17:39   #3406
BANNED

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBrad View Post
BMW goes the VW way. Saw this in today's newspaper.
By the way, "Pure Exhilaration" is a Civic Tagline!
Old 1st May 2013, 00:09   #3407
A.R
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

What's the catch in the BMW - 50% offer? The EMIs look too unrealistic even for 50%.
Annual Bullet Payments?
High Down Payment?
What else?
Old 1st May 2013, 04:31   #3408
BHPian

Guys,

Are there any discount/offers on the Honda Amaze Petrol?

At time of launch they said they did not have any discounts for even doctors, has anything changed?

Thanks,
Bharat
Old 1st May 2013, 09:50   #3409
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
Guys,

Are there any discount/offers on the Honda Amaze Petrol?

At time of launch they said they did not have any discounts for even doctors, has anything changed?

Thanks,
Bharat

Bharat
I doubt you will have ANY discounts for Amaze petrol for the below reasons

1) Newly launched vehicle and hence high level of customer interest + bookings
2) Petrol prices are slowly inching down
3) Manufacturers are no longer holding huge inventory of petrol cars

For reasons 2, 3 above, I also feel, any petrol car will no longer have huge discounts because almost all manufacturers by now would have re-jigged their production mix to ensure they are not producing more petrol vehicles than what the market wants.
Old 1st May 2013, 11:01   #3410
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by narayan View Post
Bharat
I doubt you will have ANY discounts for Amaze petrol
What is the current waiting period for Amaze Petrol (Automatic)?
Old 1st May 2013, 20:42   #3411
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
What is the current waiting period for Amaze Petrol (Automatic)?
I can't speak to the situation in Bangalore, but Crystal Honda in Pune was offering delivery of an Amaze V-AT by Monday (06/05) if we had put down the deposit yesterday.

They had 2 in transit and gave us a choice of White or Urban Titanium.

Last edited by awarty : 1st May 2013 at 20:43. Reason: Formatting
awarty is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 10:30   #3412
Senior - BHPian

http://www.autocarindia.com/News/341...r-grabs.aspx/1

Quote:
Ford dealers are selling the diesel variants of the Figo at a discount this month. This includes free insurance which amounts to Rs 22,444 for the top end variant and an additional exchange bonus of Rs 25,000.

The Chevrolet Beat has some nice discounts on both the diesel and petrol versions like the Rs 25,000 cash discount. For those who already own a Chevrolet and want to buy the Beat, there is an additional Rs 10,000 loyalty bonus to be had but this is only available on the diesel variants.

This month, the Hyundai i10 comes with a cash discount of Rs 9,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000 to make the deal even sweeter.

The Chevrolet Sail is being offered with a loyalty bonus of Rs 10,000 and is available on both diesel and petrol models.
Old 3rd May 2013, 11:41   #3413
ACM
Distinguished - BHPian

With the prices of petrol going down and that of Diesel going up aren't the petrol drinkers like say the Current Honda Accord (3 year old model) available for about 8.5-9.5L a steal. You get a Honda - Reliable - low kms - still current model - spacious, and don't loose out too much in petrol vs. diesel.
ACM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2013, 19:09   #3414
BHPian

Guys any info on ongoing discounts/schemes for Honda Brio EX- MT in Delhi !
any help would be much appreciated !
Old 6th May 2013, 15:19   #3415
BHPian

I am in the market for a Punto 1.4 petrol (2013) and the dealer is giving only loyalty discount of Rs 7.5k based on the RC and insurance of our linea and some 3.5k of RSA.

Of course they have some 2012 models in select colours for which they have a discount of Rs 22k.

I thought this is pretty surprising. Would anyone else in Bangalore be able to help let me know on what they have been negotiating ?
Old 6th May 2013, 15:43   #3416
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinay_ss View Post
I am in the market for a Punto 1.4 petrol (2013) and the dealer is giving only loyalty discount of Rs 7.5k based on the RC and insurance of our linea and some 3.5k of RSA.

Of course they have some 2012 models in select colours for which they have a discount of Rs 22k.

I thought this is pretty surprising. Would anyone else in Bangalore be able to help let me know on what they have been negotiating ?
I called Vecto for a quote on Punto MJD emotion and was told i'm eligible for a corporate discount of 5K, flat price of 5K on insurance and free RSA. I was also told about the 22K discount on 2012 cars. I haven't taken a TD yet, will update if i get to know more.
Old 6th May 2013, 17:13   #3417
BHPian

I just booked a ritz ldi today here in Noida. The sales guy offered me a few accessory combo packs. Please suggest if they are worth buying.

1. Alpine Dual D Music System + front speakers 6"
Leather seat covers + leather steering covers
Star decals
Price: 8300

2. Central locking + side moldings + rear parcel tray: Price 5990 + 1200 + 1000

3. Power windows (front): 6500

He is also offering 5% off on 2 & 3. Please suggest if i should go for any of these.
Old 6th May 2013, 18:07   #3418
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsarmaniac View Post
I just booked a ritz ldi today here in Noida. The sales guy offered me a few accessory combo packs. Please suggest if they are worth buying.

He is also offering 5% off on 2 & 3. Please suggest if i should go for any of these.
I feel 5900/- for central locking is at higher side. Even if you consider 5% discount it would come around 5600/-. I would recommend to check in the after market shops also before going for it. Also when I have taken Ritz in Sept 2011, the rear parcel tray was charged 800/- in Hyderabad and I got it as a complementary. You also can push for that.
Old 6th May 2013, 19:24   #3419
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik.virmani View Post
Guys any info on ongoing discounts/schemes for Honda Brio EX- MT in Delhi !
any help would be much appreciated !
Hi Kartik
As of now Honda is offering free insurance and a few goodies like mats, perfume and cushions with Brio. Exchange bonus of Rs 10000 is also there. That's pretty much what they're giving. If you get a better deal, do let me know. I'm planning to buy one too.
Old 6th May 2013, 19:37   #3420
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulsarmaniac View Post

1. Alpine Dual D Music System + front speakers 6"
Leather seat covers + leather steering covers
Star decals
Price: 8300

3. Power windows (front): 6500

Central Locking from Nippon(MGA) costs around this much only. Although you can get Central Locking from Autocop from Rs.2500-3500 depending on the model. The model that costs 2500 is sufficient enough.

Also note the Nippon MGA central locking has impacts sensors to trigger alarm which may create problems like false alarms.

I suppose power windows are MGA. No issues then.

Most Viewed