Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2013, 15:29   #3451
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by P.S.Grewal View Post
Yesterday I had inquired about Mahindra Scorpio from a nearby dealer. Within minutes their representative arrived at my premises. On the very first quote he offered me a discount of 50k . But after a little bit of effort to milk some more , a discount of 120k was on the platter. Later in the day a friend of mine said that a new updated Scorpio was about to be launched . So friends out there do clarify what's the truth . Is a new/updated Scorpio really coming. Should we wait for it. And one more thing, my friend said that the updated Scorpio will have 2.2 lt 140bhp engine.
This is unprecedented! Pls recheck if its some test drive vehicle. The new Scorpio was rumored to be launched around Deepavali 2013, but going by lack of any reports or spy shots I doubt that ( or M&M must be really good in keeping the wraps over this new launch )
Old 16th May 2013, 10:25   #3452
BHPian

More Discounts, Offers & Deals

Got these in today's newspaper.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hyundai.jpg  

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-mm.jpg  

Old 17th May 2013, 16:02   #3453
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Pramukh Hyundai.. Promotional Offer via email
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-promotional-emailer-letter_001.jpg  

Old 17th May 2013, 16:54   #3454
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikem View Post
Pramukh Hyundai.. Promotional Offer via email
According to Autocar India's website www.autocarindia.com , discounts upto 2.5 lakhs are to be had on the Hyundai Sonata.
Old 17th May 2013, 17:33   #3455

In case anyone is looking for a "new" 2012 Fiat Linea Active 1.3 (Diesel), Fortune Cars in Nerul (Navi Mumbai) has two of them, and offering a 1 Lac discount. That's right off the bat, no negotiation.

The catch is, there is "no warranty" on these cars, since the Fiat decided to go independently on the retail circuit.

Is is even worth it, if there is no warranty?
Old 18th May 2013, 10:42   #3456
Senior - BHPian

12.99L Laura Diesel; 19.99L Skoda Superb Elegance
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-skoda-offer-18052013.jpg
Old 18th May 2013, 19:35   #3457
BHPian

If any one has negotiated for a Fiat Punto Emotion recently, can you share the details? From what i've seen from different quotes in Bangalore, this month's discounts seem to be - insurance at 5K (or Free on buying a value pack of 5K), free RSA and a discount of 22K on 2012 models. Has anyone managed to get a better deal?
Old 19th May 2013, 14:17   #3458
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Djinn View Post
If any one has negotiated for a Fiat Punto Emotion recently, can you share the details? From what i've seen from different quotes in Bangalore, this month's discounts seem to be - insurance at 5K (or Free on buying a value pack of 5K), free RSA and a discount of 22K on 2012 models. Has anyone managed to get a better deal?
During my recent visit to Fiat Dealer in Thane, I was told that there will be a flat 60K discount on the 2012 manufactured cars lying in stockyard, this will carry the usual Fiat warranty.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th May 2013, 14:22   #3459
BHPian

Saw the following AD in local newspaper, nice to see a discount on a diesel vehicle.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hyundai.jpg  

Old 19th May 2013, 14:30   #3460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghodlur View Post
During my recent visit to Fiat Dealer in Thane, I was told that there will be a flat 60K discount on the 2012 manufactured cars lying in stockyard, this will carry the usual Fiat warranty.
Do you know if the 60K discount is on the 2012 cars in the dealer stockyard or in the FIAT factory? I was quoted a discount of 22K on 2012 cars. But if you factor in free insurance and RSA, it'll add up to around 55K. So not sure if the figure you were quoted includes insurance and RSA as well. Do you think FIAT would be up for negotiation on the 2012 cars? I'm assuming the dealer won't have much control there? Any tips on how i should negotiate?
Old 19th May 2013, 15:54   #3461
Senior - BHPian

Offers from Hyundai in NCR

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage.png
Old 20th May 2013, 08:39   #3462
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post
Guys! any idea on the discounts available on the Audi Q7, 3.0 tdi?
Planning to buy one for my dad.

Any pointers to exact pricing would be welcome.

Also, I have heard that Audi is going to launch a new Q7, by next year. Should I go in for the current model? or just wait it out.

Thanks

Rishi
The new Q7 is due next year. I suggest you get the ML it's far better priced than the Q7.
Old 20th May 2013, 09:06   #3463
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sahil View Post
The new Q7 is due next year. I suggest you get the ML it's far better priced than the Q7.
Thank you Sahil; that is what I have been suggesting to my dad.

Do you think ML 250 is fine or should I go for ML 350. I have no idea regarding the difference in features list except the pricing.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Rishi
Old 20th May 2013, 09:11   #3464
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Djinn View Post
Do you know if the 60K discount is on the 2012 cars in the dealer stockyard or in the FIAT factory? I was quoted a discount of 22K on 2012 cars. But if you factor in free insurance and RSA, it'll add up to around 55K. So not sure if the figure you were quoted includes insurance and RSA as well. Do you think FIAT would be up for negotiation on the 2012 cars? I'm assuming the dealer won't have much control there? Any tips on how i should negotiate?
Yes it was on the 2012 models in the dealer stockyard. Apart from the 60K discount, no other freebies - no free insurance/RSA. I asked them whether the discount would bon the exshowroom cost but was told that discount is applicable on On Road price.
ghodlur is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th May 2013, 09:12   #3465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car_crazy1400 View Post

Thank you Sahil; that is what I have been suggesting to my dad.

Do you think ML 250 is fine or should I go for ML 350. I have no idea regarding the difference in features list except the pricing.

Can you please help.

Thanks

Rishi
Why not the brand new GL? If it's a 7 seater you want.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks