Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene

Search this Thread
Old 11th April 2013, 11:51   #3346
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

TML offering discounts and a free gold coin across its range. Valid till April 30th.

15500 Nano
35000 Vista D90
47000 Manza
40500 Sumo
47000 Safari Dicor (though pic in the ad is that of Storme)

http://cars.tatamotors.com/GoldenFes...fer/index.aspx
Old 11th April 2013, 13:26   #3347
BHPian

Gm

General Motors has removed pricing of all its models from its website. Looks like a price revision is around the corner.
Old 11th April 2013, 13:29   #3348
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

April Offer on Maruti Ertiga Diesel - as quoted by SA at CARS India, Cenotaph road, Nandanam - Chennai

2013 model

Discount - Rs 15,000/-
Exchange Bonus - Rs 10,000/-
Corporate Discount - Rs 5,000/- to Rs 10,000/-

VDI - delivery in 1 week
ZDI - delivery in 30 days

They also have a blue 2012 model without alloys with a total discount of Rs 55,000/- (Discount + Exchange Bonus). He mentioned that it is a December 2012 model and when I asked for the VIN number, he backed off

No Ertiga petrol model available (no discounts), based on the booking they will place an order with Maruti.

No discounts on Swift and Dzire, but available of the shelf

Last edited by diwa : 11th April 2013 at 13:33.
diwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th April 2013, 14:35   #3349
BHPian

Re: Gm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xadityax View Post
General Motors has removed pricing of all its models from its website. Looks like a price revision is around the corner.
Yes. Effective April 1 they have new price. Cruze is now 12K more expensive when compared with their March price. This is OTR price
Old 11th April 2013, 18:48   #3350
Senior - BHPian

100% Loan offer on the Skoda Rapid - http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post3092099

VW Vento TDI Highline being offered at 9.90L inclusive of Insurance and extended warranty but exclusive of Road Tax as per local dealer at Meerut. And at 9.70L, if you additionally exchange your car at the dealership.
Old 12th April 2013, 15:50   #3351
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkaile View Post
Toyota has just launched new base trim for Corolla @11.74L

http://www.autocarindia.com/News/338...for-altis.aspx
I know. Am looking for a sedan now and don't want to go the Vento way knowing VW. Though i absolutely love how the car is built and that its a frugal machine. Altis looked like an option but seems way under powered. But toyota's are reliable.

Was wondering if the Altis traditionally is on some level of discount since its not the most sought after. Is it even worth spending that kind of money on it?
Old 12th April 2013, 16:42   #3352
BHPian

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team: Post deleted. Team-BHP strongly discourage unsafe driving practices which increase the chances of putting yourself and other road users at risk.

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 13th April 2013 at 06:57.
Old 12th April 2013, 17:28   #3353
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loud View Post
@Nilesh5417: Yes. You can rely on Altis. It is a great car to have. Underpowered? I drove an Altis recently and it does 170 kmph with ease. However, the car starts to lose breath after 150 kph and has to be literally pushed after that. But, it comes with a 'T' badge and that's why it is definitely worth spending money for it. Go for it.
Sorry, if gone OT.
Well I absolutely love the Corollas. The design, the character and the peace of mind is something hard to find in other cars of the segment. I wonder how many times would you be going beyond 150 kmph or even at 150 kmph for that matter? IMO, it is very unsafe to do those speeds on Indian highways.
MotoNanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th April 2013, 17:49   #3354
BHPian

+1 to MotoNanu. Altis comes with 'Toyota Reliablility' as a standard equipment, for which you may have to remove some of your requirements. I think that Nilesh must be thinking that it is not how far you get, instead for fast you get there. But, believe me mate, 0-100kph is not that slow. Think of the features, peace of mind, CHARACTER, etc. you are going to get in the Corolla. If you arn't satisfied even now, get the Cruze.
Let me tell you, many of my college friends own Corollas (1 Altis and 1 with Aero Kit), who are TRUE Speed freaks (Really fast drivers) but they all say (after hearing 'underpowered' from us) : "So What? 2-3 seconds late in 150kph! Nothing to worry about!".
Go for it!
Sorry again, for OT!
[Drive Slow and Safe. I don't advice anyone to do 150 kph in India]

Last edited by Loud : 12th April 2013 at 17:51.
Old 12th April 2013, 18:27   #3355
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Am looking for a sedan now and don't want to go the Vento way knowing VW. Though i absolutely love how the car is built and that its a frugal machine. Altis looked like an option but seems way under powered. But toyota's are reliable.

Was wondering if the Altis traditionally is on some level of discount since its not the most sought after. Is it even worth spending that kind of money on it?
Corolla is definitely a upgrade from the Vento which IMHO is one segment below. Corolla's are reliable to the bone though discounts have already been in short supply with Toyota. I think it is worth the money in the long run though the spartan interiors do spoil some of the fun about the initial ownership. Though personally I would have waited for the new Octavia had I to purchase a vehicle in that segment.
Old 12th April 2013, 22:53   #3356
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilesh5417 View Post
Toyota seems to have increased prices post April 2013. The increase is to the tune of 30K, wondering if the discounts now are of any use at all. Will check with Nandi tomorrow
Old 15th April 2013, 11:11   #3357

My friend is looking to buy the i20 Asta Petrol and Trident Whitefield (Bangalore) is quoting 7.69 after discounts. They are offering corporate discount (3k), accessories (1k) and ugadi cash discount of 12.5k. No other discounts (not even free insurance). Has any body seen a better deal from Hyundai (Trident/Advaith) in Bangalore recently?
Old 15th April 2013, 14:14   #3358
BHPian

Yet another super special edition from Suzuki http://www.zigwheels.com/news-featur...a-amaze/16116/

I don't think it deserves a new thread on its own and would just paste it here as there may a few rupees advantage for the people who want to buy accessories at the showroom only. This may be a bit of discount for them. Thanks.
Old 16th April 2013, 09:38   #3359
BHPian

Hi All,
I am being offered the following discounts at BMW Gurgaon :
- 3 series luxury line : 3.4 lacs
- 520 D : 4.8 lacs

Anybody knows of a better deal?
regards
Sid
Old 16th April 2013, 12:10   #3360
BHPian

Is it on 2012 or 2013 models...(especially 520D)
Also, did you check with Deutche Motors as well.. what's their best deal

Most Viewed