Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2013, 10:52   #3631
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by KALINGA View Post
Hello All,

finally booked a Ertiga ZDi White colour

Got this offer:

9,97,728 OTR

Discount:-

Exchange Bonus : 15000
Consumer Offer : 10000
Corporate Discount : 2000
Discount on 4th year Extended Warrenty : 2702

So Final OTR is 9,68,026.
Expected Delivery Date is 15th July
Congratulations mate. Ertiga is a very sweet car i must say and i am looking to buy one for myself in near future as my family is getting extended with new member coming soon. Sounds good deal though i think you should have bargained for some accessories. So this offer is with Alloy wheels right? What is the final price OTR for Petrol model (Zxi) ? Are there more discounts on petrol models? Which dealer you are buying vehicle from?
Old 8th July 2013, 11:53   #3632
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I just had a talk with Vinayak Skoda. Planning to buy a rapid (since I cannot wait 9 months for the ecosport which I have booked). The sales guy offered me a flat discount of 50K for the ambition plus model. He said he could offer some accessories as freebies (seat covers, parking sensors etc). Has anyone else got a better deal? Also, he said they are increasing the price by 41K this month (usual sales talk I think). The OTR price (without discount) for the ambition plus is 11.27L including drive assure and extended warranty.

Last edited by shivasuma : 8th July 2013 at 12:18.
Old 8th July 2013, 11:54   #3633
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
Congratulations mate. Ertiga is a very sweet car i must say and i am looking to buy one for myself in near future as my family is getting extended with new member coming soon. Sounds good deal though i think you should have bargained for some accessories. So this offer is with Alloy wheels right? What is the final price OTR for Petrol model (Zxi) ? Are there more discounts on petrol models? Which dealer you are buying vehicle from?
Thank you sir.

Mine is ZDi without alloy.

Petrol Ertiga Zxi with Alloy :

OTR (Pune) : 8,68,392 (without Extended warrenty)

Cash Discount : 7000
Corporate : 2000
Exchange : 15000

No free accessories. And Dealer did not give me anything more than the above discount.
Old 8th July 2013, 12:10   #3634
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
I just had a talk with Vinayak Skoda. Planning to buy a rapid (since I cannot wait 9 months for the ecosport which I have booked). The sales guy offered me a flat discount of 50K for the ambition plus model. He said he could offer some accessories as freebies (seat covers, parking sensors etc). Has anyone else got a better deal? Also, he said they are increasing the price by 41K this month (usual sales talk I think). The OTR price for the ambition plus is 11.27L including drive assure and extended warranty.
11.27L after discount ?

Dont listen to the price hike stuff. But this year has been bad for auto makers. they are not selling cars and at the same time Rupee is falling against dollar(bad for their margin). Tricky situation !!

I think VW is trying to offer 3 yr free insurance and stuff like that. Skoda might follow the similar stuff isnt it ? Can you check with VW as well

Apart from that new Fiesta is suppose to come with some big discount(to push sales) so you might want to check that as well.
rajshenoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 12:12   #3635
BHPian

Guys, after Ford Fiasco, going ahead with booking Honda City V AT. I have been speaking with Linkway Honda at Near Powai.

The deal is as following

Variant V AT sunroof

OTR - 12.8 for Non metallic Mumbai registration

Insurance Free so reduce 32k

additional cash discount of 14k

This doesn't have AVN. I am planning to ask for AVN which is for 54K and will tell them to adjust everything in discounts they offering.

I know this pushes the price to 13 L.

Anyone has seen a better deal?

Also how good would it be to go with Dealer fitted AVN. They say its approved by Honda.
Old 8th July 2013, 12:26   #3636

Tell me how good the deal is, got the quote for figo titanium diesel at 6.5 lakhs on road thrissur, kerala. Is it good enough?? Or should I push 'em for more??

Thanks in advance.
Old 8th July 2013, 12:30   #3637
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanhunt123 View Post
What are the offers for Polo / Swift / i20 this month ? All petrol. Also has VW stopped Polo Trendline Petrol ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pancham View Post
Guys, any offers on the Swift VDi or ZDi?
This is the deal, at the moment

Name:  ForumRunner_20130708_122901.png
Views: 1939
Size:  569.1 KB
Very sorry the image got rotated, I'm on the mobile app, so can't fix it either.

Hope this helps.
Old 8th July 2013, 16:26   #3638
Senior - BHPian

Just came across this on FB.

Car & Bike Show on NDTV
VW offer for Polo, Vento. Pay 20% of price, rest in 36 months with an EMI of Rs. 9,999 for Polo and Rs. 14,699 for Vento. SVP
Polo/Vento buyers to get finance/maint contract/insurance/ext warranty/road side asstnc for 3 years in single EMI. Offer: 8-25 July. SVP

Regards,

Last edited by h@r$h@l : 8th July 2013 at 16:39.
Old 8th July 2013, 16:29   #3639
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firebird View Post
Guys, after Ford Fiasco, going ahead with booking Honda City V AT. I have been speaking with Linkway Honda at Near Powai.

Also how good would it be to go with Dealer fitted AVN. They say its approved by Honda.
Hi,

Congrats on the V AT plans.

I am not sure on the on going deals. But about the dealer fitted AVN, bhpian AVR has gone for it and i remember him mentioning that it isnt the best one.
I think the dealer one is a CASKA unit.

Regards,
h@r$h@l is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th July 2013, 16:32   #3640
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Just came across this on FB.

Car & Bike Show on NDTV
VW offer for Polo, Vento. Pay 20% of price, rest in 36 months with an EMI of Rs. 9,999 for Polo and Rs. 14,699 for Vento. SVP

Regards,
36 EMIs of 9999 cannot be 80% of the cost of Polo. How exactly does this work?
Old 8th July 2013, 16:37   #3641
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nvssudheer View Post
36 EMIs of 9999 cannot be 80% of the cost of Polo. How exactly does this work?
I think this offer is probably for the Trendline variant and that too on its Ex showroom price.

4,80,000 - 20% = 3,84,000 (got it from carwale)

9999 x 36 = 3,59,964.

I guess its on or about the same thing. You pay 20% of the Ex showroom price of the trendline and the balance 80% is paid as 9999 x 36.

Regards
Old 8th July 2013, 16:39   #3642
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by h@r$h@l View Post
Hi,

Congrats on the V AT plans.

I am not sure on the on going deals. But about the dealer fitted AVN, bhpian AVR has gone for it and i remember him mentioning that it isnt the best one.
I think the dealer one is a CASKA unit.

Regards,
Yes that's correct. They mentioned that its CASKA. They also gave me usual hogwash that its HONDA Approved and blah blah. I know it's not. So may be will save some money by not opting for that. If BH insist then will not have any option though.

I will get in touch with AVR for details on AVN.
Old 8th July 2013, 17:17   #3643
BHPian

i got a revised offer for vento AT:

Ex showroom: 1008851 + free 3yr comp Insurance + free 3 yr Warranty

Reg + handling + stamp duty = 104797
Ext warrenty for 4th year = 4064
AMC for 3 yrs (602 * 36 months) = 21672
Reverse Camera with Rear view Mirror attachment = FREE (negotiated)

all this Provided i take VW finance loan at 10.82%

So my take on this is that in the end the cost of the vehicle comes to same. They are offering a few 'free' goodies in exchange for increased loan rate (i have booked the car at 7.79%). If i have to purchase the extra goodies on my booked plan, it will come to the nearly the same cost.
Old 8th July 2013, 18:34   #3644
BHPian

After lots of haggling, I have received the following from Tafe Access for the Rapid.

Ambition plus - actual OTR 11.16L + EW 11.7K

Offer: 10.6L (includes ext warranty + drive assure+ floormats + external paint protection + mudflaps + parking sensors).

Elegance Plus - actual OTR 12.06L + EW 11.7K

Offer: 11.4L (includes ext warranty + drive assure + floormats + external paint protection + mudflaps + parking sensors).

The insurance is 0% depreciation and the cars are May 13 manufactured.

Does this offer sound good?

Thanks.
Old 8th July 2013, 19:52   #3645
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
i got a revised offer for vento AT:

Ex showroom: 1008851 + free 3yr comp Insurance + free 3 yr Warranty

Reg + handling + stamp duty = 104797
Ext warrenty for 4th year = 4064
AMC for 3 yrs (602 * 36 months) = 21672
Reverse Camera with Rear view Mirror attachment = FREE (negotiated)

all this Provided i take VW finance loan at 10.82%

So my take on this is that in the end the cost of the vehicle comes to same. They are offering a few 'free' goodies in exchange for increased loan rate (i have booked the car at 7.79%). If i have to purchase the extra goodies on my booked plan, it will come to the nearly the same cost.
What will be the EMI and Downpayment?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks