Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2013, 19:59   #3646
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV2010 View Post
What will be the EMI and Downpayment?
for this offer: (which i am not going for, I have locked in on last months 7.79%.. break up posted here before)

emi = 19418 x 36 = 699048
amc emi = 602 x 36 = 21672
downpayment = 521962

This is bombay offer. Let me know if you get a better one.
Old 8th July 2013, 20:22   #3647
Senior - BHPian

Anyone here aware of any discounts or offers on cruze, specifically Ltz At?
Old 8th July 2013, 21:20   #3648
Distinguished - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Anyone here aware of any discounts or offers on cruze, specifically Ltz At?
Came to post exactly this. Guys looking forward to pick up a cruze LTZ AT ( if everything falls into place). Need to figure out the exact amount of discount I can extract from them. They offered only 12k corporate discount and little discount on the insurance ( which anyways even with 0% dep would cost me way lesser from outside). And 20k exchange bonus which again is no good since they highly undervalue your car to begin with.

In today's market slump I expected a much larger discount on the car. The OTR is 18.5L afterall without the discounts.
Old 9th July 2013, 08:53   #3649
Distinguished - BHPian

Volkswagen introduces the Fully Loaded offer on the Polo and Vento.

Quote:
Volkswagen launched a ‘Fully Loaded’ offer for the Polo and Vento today. The german company has said that those wanting to buy either the hatchback or the sedan can do so by paying 20% of the price and the remaining amount in a period of 36 months with an EMI of Rs. 9,999 for Polo and Rs. 14,699 for Vento.

Volkswagen hasn’t stopped there. Now the customers can also avail of car finance, annual maintenance contract, free benefits including insurance, extended warranty and road side assistance for 3 years in a single EMI.
This offer is for a limited period only and will be valid for booking the Polo or the Vento from 8th to 25thJuly.
http://www.autox.in/volkswagen-fully-loaded-offer/
Old 9th July 2013, 09:46   #3650
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkman10 View Post
Volkswagen introduces the Fully Loaded offer on the Polo and Vento.

http://www.autox.in/volkswagen-fully-loaded-offer/
I was just going through this offer. looks good if we can covert the comprehensive to zero depreciation insurance. We will drive the Ecosport today and if we do not like it, Vento Highline is the way to go unless Nissan comes with a Surprise on the Terrano on 16th July. Need to pull the plug fast now.
Old 9th July 2013, 10:21   #3651
Senior - BHPian

More info about the VW “Fully Loaded” offer for the Polo and the Vento.
  • Pay 20% of the price and the remaining amount in a period of 36 months with an EMI of Rs. 9,999 for Polo and Rs. 14,699 for Vento.
  • Customers can avail car finance, annual maintenance contract, free benefits including insurance, extended warranty and road side assistance for 3 years in a single EMI.
  • Offer will be valid for the Polo & Vento bookings from 8th July 2013 till 25th July 2013.
  • The Polo and the Vento comes equipped with a 2 DIN RCD 320 music system with Bluetooth, USB, Aux in and SD card reader.
parrys is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2013, 10:54   #3652
BHPian

Guys,
My cousin has been offered a VIN 12 Red diesel ambition rapid with a discount of 1, 30, 000 /- .

Is it worth buying a 2012 model when attractive discounts are given? Can we bargain more?

Any problems that might arise as the car will be parked for a long time?

Will it affect resale value when sold after 4-5 yrslook forward to your suggestions.
Thanks
Chetan
Old 9th July 2013, 11:21   #3653
BHPian

The "Fully Loaded offer" is completely misleading.

I enquired about Polo Petrol today and I was told EMI@9999/- is only for "Illustration" purposes. Actual EMI will be calculated @10.99%.

If it seems too good to be true, it usually is...
Old 9th July 2013, 11:22   #3654
Senior - BHPian

Guys,

Read this in TOI today. Had posted similar advert from same dealer few weeks ago too. Is this a printing mistake or has Hyundai launched a 6 speet AT in Verna?

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-hyundai1.jpg

Regards,
Old 9th July 2013, 11:44   #3655
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyasachetan View Post
Guys,
My cousin has been offered a VIN 12 Red diesel ambition rapid with a discount of 1, 30, 000 /- .

Is it worth buying a 2012 model when attractive discounts are given? Can we bargain more?

Any problems that might arise as the car will be parked for a long time?

Will it affect resale value when sold after 4-5 yrslook forward to your suggestions.
Thanks
Chetan

Is this from TAFE? I was offered a smiliar 1lac discount offer, however remember that the NEW Rapid has some additional features. No changes in the car and performance as such, but they launched the plus versions around a month or two back.

In short, a decent deal. try to get some insurance/ ext warranty / roadside assistance also from them. Good Luck.

Last edited by babhishek : 9th July 2013 at 11:46.
Old 9th July 2013, 12:18   #3656
Team-BHP Support

Are there any offers on the Chevy Sail Hatchback (Diesel)?

Also the sales guys informed us that there is a waiting period of about 8-10 weeks. Has anyone heard of faster delivery timelines?
Old 9th July 2013, 12:54   #3657
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bblost View Post
Are there any offers on the Chevy Sail Hatchback (Diesel)?

Also the sales guys informed us that there is a waiting period of about 8-10 weeks. Has anyone heard of faster delivery timelines?
GM has not yet started production of the SAIL diesel hatchback after it halted the production in early June. So, I am not sure if its a good idea to buy the cars made before this halt, as the primary reason for halting the production is "Quality issues". So if you are totally sold on this car, then wait until the issues are ironed out.
ajay_satpute is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th July 2013, 13:00   #3658
Senior - BHPian

Forgot to post this earlier when i posted the Hyundai advert

Source : TOI

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-getimage.png

Regards,
Old 9th July 2013, 15:04   #3659
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shivasuma View Post
After lots of haggling, I have received the following from Tafe Access for the Rapid.

Ambition plus - actual OTR 11.16L + EW 11.7K

Offer: 10.6L (includes ext warranty + drive assure+ floormats + external paint protection + mudflaps + parking sensors).

Elegance Plus - actual OTR 12.06L + EW 11.7K

Offer: 11.4L (includes ext warranty + drive assure + floormats + external paint protection + mudflaps + parking sensors).

The insurance is 0% depreciation and the cars are May 13 manufactured.

Does this offer sound good?

Thanks.
I came to know about Rapid Leisure. Did you check out its price ? It seem to be same variant as Ambition plus with extra goodies.
Old 9th July 2013, 15:24   #3660
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajshenoy View Post
I came to know about Rapid Leisure. Did you check out its price ? It seem to be same variant as Ambition plus with extra goodies.
Yes, but unfortunately there is no discount on it. I got a pretty good discount on the elegance plus (which brings the price close to the leisure model but elegance has ACC and one extra airbag).
shivasuma is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks