Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2011, 14:58   #391
SDP
Team-BHP Support

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Honda City :- Insurance @ Rs.1 + Corporate Discount If Listed In Honda Corporate list.
@SelfDrive, what's the corporate discount quoted for City? I checked with Deccan yesterday and they offered me 15K as corporate discount. Too less or average?
Old 15th February 2011, 14:20   #392
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I have recieved a offer from Prerna Motors for Punto 90HP. Please let me know if its a good deal or can expect anything more. Total Onroad in Bangalore - 7.94L

1. Free Insurance
2. Free extended warranty
3. Corporate discount 9K
4. Free accessories (Floor Mats etc)

Also there is a news that in the upcoming budget there will be raise in excise duty for cars.

So is it worth buying the car now or should i wait?
Old 15th February 2011, 14:43   #393
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDP View Post
@SelfDrive, what's the corporate discount quoted for City? I checked with Deccan yesterday and they offered me 15K as corporate discount. Too less or average?
No idea saaheb, I was only considering the Jazz for individual purchase. Moreover, I havent been anywhere near a showroom for a few months now - only received the mailer. Perhaps one of our 'onfield' colleagues may be able to confirm this. Sorry!
Old 15th February 2011, 16:12   #394
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
No idea saaheb, I was only considering the Jazz for individual purchase. Moreover, I havent been anywhere near a showroom for a few months now - only received the mailer. Perhaps one of our 'onfield' colleagues may be able to confirm this. Sorry!
Thanks buddy. Isn't there a road-tax in Pune/PC region?
Old 15th February 2011, 17:29   #395
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I have received an email from Honda stating that prices would go up by 2% after the budget. Here is the summary & price list (I have removed the showroom details):
The xls file (Jazz sheet) states that cancellation charge is Rs. 10,000.
Do other dealers also charge this kind of amount if I cancel a booking, in case there is change of mind?
Old 16th February 2011, 15:24   #396
rv3
BHPian

These are from one of the Bangalore ANHC dealers:

If it's a corporate purchase, Rs.10,000 corporate discount + Rs.20,000 worth accessories but no discount on insurance. The on road price for SMT comes to Rs.10.45 lacs.
Old 16th February 2011, 15:42   #397
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rv3 View Post
These are from one of the Bangalore ANHC dealers:

If it's a corporate purchase, Rs.10,000 corporate discount + Rs.20,000 worth accessories but no discount on insurance. The on road price for SMT comes to Rs.10.45 lacs.
Mind telling us what these accessories are?
Honda's accessories are grossly overpriced, so I'm expecting these to be worth just about Rs 10-15k in reality.
Old 16th February 2011, 15:55   #398
rv3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkin evoisrevo View Post
Mind telling us what these accessories are?
Honda's accessories are grossly overpriced, so I'm expecting these to be worth just about Rs 10-15k in reality.
From what I heard, they included Teflon coat polish, 3M Sun Control Film of "medium" quality, mud flaps/mats and one more item which I forgot. Will update as I get a detailed quote today.
Old 16th February 2011, 17:25   #399
BANNED

Infractions: 0/2 (8)

yesterday's paper had an ad for the VCDI Optra Magnum LT top end at 8.36 lacs ex showroom. comes with alloys and various other bells and whistles.
also comes with the Chevy 3 year zero cost maintenance warranty as per the ad.

That is a very good car but since it is now pretty much at the end of its product lifecycle I wonder will people buy it even with such attractive prices?
Old 16th February 2011, 19:22   #400
rv3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post
yesterday's paper had an ad for the VCDI Optra Magnum LT top end at 8.36 lacs ex showroom. comes with alloys and various other bells and whistles.

That is a very good car but since it is now pretty much at the end of its product lifecycle I wonder will people buy it even with such attractive prices?
I checked out this offer too. It's for the LS edition whose on-road comes to Rs.10.05 lacs (ex-showroom Bangalore is 8,35,805) and the LT is priced at 11.13 lacs on road (ex-showroom Bangalore is 9,26,569).

Giving below the exact details:

CHEVROLET OPTRA LT 2.00

Suffix: 2.O LT Quantity: 1 No. Color: METALLIC

Ex-Showroom Price : 9, 26,569.00
Road Tax : 1, 42,692.00
Insurance : 36,295.00
Delivery & STD Fitment Charges : 7, 700.00
ON ROAD PRICE : 11, 13,256.00

CHEVROLET OPTRA LS 2.00

Suffix: 2.O LS Quantity: 1 No. Color: METALLIC
Ex-Showroom Price : 8, 35,805.00
Road Tax : 1, 28,714.00
Insurance : 33,023.00
Delivery & STD Fitment Charges : 7, 700.00
ON ROAD PRICE : 10, 05,242.00

Last edited by .anshuman : 27th March 2011 at 21:39. Reason: Formatting tags fixed.
Old 17th February 2011, 17:41   #401
rv3
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rv3 View Post
From what I heard, they included Teflon coat polish, 3M Sun Control Film of "medium" quality, mud flaps/mats and one more item which I forgot. Will update as I get a detailed quote today.
OK, these are the actual extras from the dealer:

Accessories: reverse parking sensor, sunfilm, Teflon polish & carpet mats + rubber mats

Do the above account to Rs.20,000/-?
Old 18th February 2011, 09:45   #402
BHPian

err TCDi Shankar... you gave me a hope of this model getting a VGT and extending life!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shankar.balan View Post

Last edited by AirWind : 18th February 2011 at 09:54.
Old 18th February 2011, 11:04   #403
BHPian

Re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Rs 1 Lac discount on Grande mkii

Good day all,

I had read 1 lac discount on Grande mkii adertised in Marathi dailes in Mumbai last month.

Since it was a short run to Mumbai could not get details in person.

Upon calling, the guy started typical illustration not paying any heed to my request to straight talk of pricing and not dwell on features. Anyways, I asked if ABS is now optional and he replied that ABS is required only if top speed is in excess of 240 kmph.
I felt like cutting the talk then and there. Anyways.

Upon digging deep, after he took liberal 20 min to detail the features, he reaveled that the 1 lac discount is for Taxi regn due to excise off + loyalty and exchange bonus. Exchange bonus is for other maker's cars too.

I was under the impression that grande was not available for registration as a taxi. And this was one of the primary reasons of my inclination to it apart from features of GX variant and also it being poor man's safari.

I have called him up for test drive tomorrow and he would also evaluate my present car.

In the mean time if anyone has details/ nitty-gritties of this offer, please enlighten me.

Comments on selection of grande as personal car too would help my buying process.

Rgds.
Old 20th February 2011, 18:10   #404
BHPian

Skoda is offering a 1lakh Rupee discount on the Laura Petrol model. The base Classic now has a 10.99 ex showroom (Thane) price. Price is valid only till the end of this month.
Old 20th February 2011, 22:50   #405
Senior - BHPian

i10 Rs. 10000 cash discount
i20: Rs. 5000 free accessories
Jazz: Rs 36000 cash benefit + Re 1 insurance
Punto: Rs. 20-25000 cash discount

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks