Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th September 2011, 12:41   #1486
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

The current scheme is running on their website so guess its still applicable and they might just run it through October now.

The VW dealership is on my way home and i plan on stopping there between today and tomorrow and taking a confirmation on this for a friend. Will update everyone here as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
Are there any discounts from VW - on the Polo 1.6 for the festival season? Or is the current scheme of 40K bouquet offering going to continue.. Would think that VW would come up with something better after the launch of the Sunny and the Brio.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th September 2011, 12:55   #1487
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
The current scheme is running on their website so guess its still applicable and they might just run it through October now.

The VW dealership is on my way home and i plan on stopping there between today and tomorrow and taking a confirmation on this for a friend. Will update everyone here as well.
Thanks Puchoo.. Shall look fwd to it.. I intend to call up the dealership in GGN during this weekend.. as there is a chance the current scheme may end on Sep 30th.
Old 28th September 2011, 12:58   #1488
Senior - BHPian

Always a chance , but will definitely try and stop today itself and get some answers - that is if anyone in the showroom decides to speak to me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimz View Post
Thanks Puchoo.. Shall look fwd to it.. I intend to call up the dealership in GGN during this weekend.. as there is a chance the current scheme may end on Sep 30th.
Old 28th September 2011, 13:04   #1489
VKM
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by singleton View Post
Price hike for Yeti?

Already their sales are down from a 300+ numbers in the beginning of this year to almost 1/3rd of it now. A discount withdrawal+price hike would bring their sales down to two digits for sure!!!
Yeah you are right. But i heard that everyone else is doing that, Pajero's price has been hiked last week by Rs.60,000/- and TFort is also planning to hike by Rs.75,000/-
Toyota and Mitsubishi might get away with it, but for skoda?
Old 28th September 2011, 16:51   #1490
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsjaurr View Post
Today one dealer quoted me 6.40 lakh for GP Emotion pack/5.80 for Emotion version es-showroom price (inclu gift cheque value) and...

1.Free RSA for 50months
2.Free insurance (of abt 16k)
3.Rebate for doctors 9k
4.Exchange offer 15k
5.Freebies like floor mats,mud flaps,cover etc.
But no extended warranty or better/ upgraded insurance

This means I can get top most fiat model emotion pack for under 6lakh+abt 24K registration charges,mouth watering stuff!!
Hi rsaurr, thanks for the information. Do you know whether tatamotors has got any rebate or corporate discount for doctors, I am looking for Vista
Old 29th September 2011, 03:16   #1491
BHPian

Quote:

I checked about the Vento offers with Volkswagen Downtown, Bangalore. Dealer says that the current offer is valid till 30th Sep. He is not sure about its continuance in October.
skaja is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2011, 07:28   #1492
mo1
BHPian

Currently OTR prices for Punto 1.3 MJD 75 BHP are as below in Pune:
Ative - 5,80,764 , Dynamic - 6,18,177, Emotion - 6,65,495, Emotion Pk - 7,27,117
Discounts as below:
Cash discount - 10K , Free Insurance(ranging between 15K to 19K), Exchange bonus - 15K, Free RSA for 50 Months. Insurance offered through Future Generali only.
The SA said this offer is for September. It could change for October.
I am wondering if this offer will stay for October or they will add/reduce some discounts.
Old 29th September 2011, 10:29   #1493
Senior - BHPian

That is broadly the same answer i got.. I checked with the South Delhi dealer and he was also not sure about VW's plan on extending this to October but did mention that there should be something on , even if not this , given its the festive season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaja View Post
I checked about the Vento offers with Volkswagen Downtown, Bangalore. Dealer says that the current offer is valid till 30th Sep. He is not sure about its continuance in October.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th September 2011, 11:18   #1494
AJo
BHPian

Purchased for Wife - Wagon R Lxi CNG (Breeze Blue), Pune Registration - from Sai Service. (Delivered 28th Sept.2011).

Cost OTR - 464822
(Includes Maruti Warranty-4yrs, Rs.4390 + Engine Wax, Dinitrol, Under body coating - Rs.1700).
(Includes Discounts - 20000 [18000 (Dealer/Maruti) + 2000 (Corporate)].

Add Total cost of Accessories: Rs.26140 (MGA).
Reduce: 2614 (10% discount on these).
Reduce: Rs.3500/- (Additional discount).
Net Paid for Accessories: Rs.20026.

Thanks.
AJo
Old 29th September 2011, 11:35   #1495
BHPian

Quote:
That is broadly the same answer i got.. I checked with the South Delhi dealer and he was also not sure about VW's plan on extending this to October but did mention that there should be something on , even if not this , given its the festive season.
Hoping to get something better on Oct 1.. but then I read on RTM's ownership threat - someone had mentioned that VW had not manufactured any Polo 1.6 after Apr/May.. not sure if that plays a part in VW's decision to discount or not discount..
Old 29th September 2011, 13:37   #1496
BHPian

@Puchoo
What is the waiting for Verna 1.6SX.
Here in Hyderabad it is anywhere between 6 months to 1 yr (As told by different dealers)
Old 29th September 2011, 13:48   #1497
naj
BHPian

Hi!
I went to check the Fiesta classic diesel today at planet Ford Pune.

I thought that Ford may have reduced the prices of classic diesel with the launch of the new Fiesta. I was quoted an OTR price of 9.63 L for Fiesta classic Sxi.

I asked him for offers and discounts if any ? The sales guy said that there are no offers currently and its 9.63 L which I will have to pay. No discounts what so ever!!.

Is any one aware of deals going on for the Fiesta classic diesel ?
I don't feel this pricing VFM in any way for a 6yr old model as now we have quite a lot of options.

Cheers,
Naj.
Old 29th September 2011, 15:57   #1498
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj'sGlory View Post
Congratulations on your possession and great choice i must say
Could you please specify the details as to how much you got it for with breakdown of your OTR
well which i'm being offered is
Ex showroom 741200
insurance 18800 (honda assure)
registration 22000
and freebies to include floor mats , cushions, body cover, teflon coating ,
mud flaps, number plates
vehicle which he told me to choose(gave three VIN s) is again aug manufactured (as per VIN decoding on T BHP by wildon )
i'm taking delivery on Friday and may be with your inputs i'll be able to extract some more
thanks
Mate, you are getting a good deal! go ahead & enjoy! BTW, there are seperate views on T-Bhp wrt Teflon coating, do read the relevant thread; you can haggle for further discount instead of Teflon coating.
Old 29th September 2011, 16:36   #1499
Senior - BHPian

Infact i happened to get a call from the dealer i visited , got the call last night and was informed 2 months for petrol variants , and about 6 ( if i recall correctly) for diesel

Whether this will reduce in the coming days , he was unsure about. I also tried my luck by asking if anything is expected in terms of promotions given he festive period - i got a very curt NO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bala.V View Post
@Puchoo
What is the waiting for Verna 1.6SX.
Here in Hyderabad it is anywhere between 6 months to 1 yr (As told by different dealers)
Old 29th September 2011, 22:20   #1500
BHPian

Any offer for Tata Vista? Does anybody has information regarding possible price hike on 1st October 2011 by Tata motors?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks