Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2011, 17:04   #1531
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by hvs View Post
Shoker of the day (atleast for me) !!
Tata Manza - A Class Apart
Thanks for sharing that HVS. It is a bit strange. The Manza homepage lists the ex-showroom Delhi as 703,740.00 for the QJD AURA (ABS), whereas the above link mentions it as 708,714.00. Nevertheless the discounted price is listed as 669,000.00. That is a decent discount. The Manza does seems to be very attractive now. However there don't seem to be any discounts on the Elan & Celebration edition models as of now.

The discounts being offered on various car models in this Diwali festive season:

http://www.carblogindia.com/diwali-2...echnologies%29

Last edited by AutoIndian : 9th October 2011 at 17:16.
Old 9th October 2011, 17:46   #1532
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Just thought of sharing the Corolla Altis GL Petrol price in Jaipur is 16 Lakhs 38 Thousand.. :O Swiftly Toyota has increased the price almost 3.5 lakhs in 3 years..
Old 9th October 2011, 18:09   #1533
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian View Post
Thanks for sharing that HVS. It is a bit strange. The Manza homepage lists the ex-showroom Delhi as 703,740.00 for the QJD AURA (ABS), whereas the above link mentions it as 708,714.00. Nevertheless the discounted price is listed as 669,000.00. That is a decent discount. The Manza does seems to be very attractive now. However there don't seem to be any discounts on the Elan & Celebration edition models as of now.
Vista ZX comes with almost all features minus the speedo behind steering wheel ,rear center arm rest with cupholders, boot and 15HP more engine compared to Elan. The price difference between Manza Elan and Vista ZX is a whopping 1.57L for celebration Edition Elan it is still 1.78L

Vis-a-vis comparision to its hatch back sibling VistaZX now clearly Manza appears to be over priced.
Old 9th October 2011, 18:16   #1534
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoIndian

The discounts being offered on various car models in this Diwali festive season:

http://www.carblogindia.com/diwali-2...echnologies%29
The website quotes ~1.5L discount on Laura TSi. I have been offered 75k + 17k corp discount. Has anyone seen the higher discount.
Old 9th October 2011, 19:00   #1535
hvs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harimakesh View Post
Vista ZX comes with almost all features minus the speedo behind steering wheel ,rear center arm rest with cupholders, boot and 15HP more engine compared to Elan. The price difference between Manza Elan and Vista ZX is a whopping 1.57L for celebration Edition Elan it is still 1.78L

Vis-a-vis comparision to its hatch back sibling VistaZX now clearly Manza appears to be over priced.
You are right.
I feel that there shouldn't be more than ~ 40K increase just because of boot.
Old 9th October 2011, 20:12   #1536
BHPian

Corolla Altis Prices - Oct, 2011 (Bangalore)

Just got the "revised" prices from Ravindu Outer Ring Road (on road prices)

Petrol:
1.8 J: Rs 13.21 lakhs
1.8 G: Rs. 15.52 lakhs
1.8 GL: Rs. 17.18 lakhs
1.8 VL: Rs. 18.39 lakhs

Diesel
DJ: Rs. 14.42 lakhs
DG: Rs. 16.79 lakhs
DGL: Rs. 18.25 lakhs

They have increased the prices. Initial enquiry on discounts was met with a "no".

This price makes the 1.8 G - atleast Rs 1 lakh more than the Laura 1.8 TSI .... cant stomach that.

Has anyone seen better prices for Corolla petrols?
Old 10th October 2011, 11:56   #1537
Senior - BHPian

Times carried an article today about the upcoming festive seasons that consumers should expect discounts to be offered given the dismal scenario that automobile guys have been facing. There was a summary of offers which are currently ongoing :-
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-cd.jpg  

Old 10th October 2011, 12:01   #1538
Senior - BHPian

I was doing TP at Sai Service Maruti dealer. I asked for quotes of SX4 ZXi and Ritz ZXi.

SX4 ZXi:
  • OTR Price - 8,88,xxx/-
  • Discounts - Total 44k
  • Freebies: NONE
Ritz ZXi:
  • OTR Price - 5,70,xxx/-
  • Discounts - Total 25k
  • Freebies - NONE
When I enquired about new Swift ZXi, SE said that we are not taking any bookings for Swift. And even if I book it, they cant guarantee any delivery timeline. So he suggested me to look at Ritz or SX4.

BTW, I was just trying to kill some free time. I could have easily haggled for more discounts/freebies, but was not interested.
Old 10th October 2011, 14:33   #1539
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabnavis View Post
can anyone help me with the current on-road price of a punto in Delhi. Went to the dealer he says there is an off of Rs...... and the price of the base model is around Rs . 4.1, I was under the impression that it was much lesser.

He further said that the huge 90k discount is only for the 90bhp model which already sells for around 7.5..
Hope you are talking about the Petrol versions. Fiat is currently offering huge discounts only on Petrols.
Old 10th October 2011, 17:24   #1540
Team-BHP Support

In addition to discounts which go up to as much as 25% on ex-showroom price for petrol cars, here come Free Insurance offers again.

Looks like customer is king this Diwali; unless of course Petrol decides to make itself feel more important.

Maruti, Hyundai, Honda, Fiat, Volkswagen & Toyota offer discounts & free insurance to lure car buyers - The Economic Times
Old 10th October 2011, 19:33   #1541
BHPian

My relative in Kolkata is planning to buy a new Etios (Petrol) in this festive season.
I am aware of the free insurance offer but is there anything else on the offer? My relative is very novice when it comes to buying car and this is gonna be his 1st car. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Mohandas.
Old 11th October 2011, 19:55   #1542
BHPian

Is there any festival offer from Tata Motors for Vista? The website is not updated for October offer / Festival offer yet
Old 11th October 2011, 20:02   #1543
Senior - BHPian

There is a free additional maintenance package being offered free applicable for 30,000kms or 3 years - the Delhi Times addition carried it today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohandas View Post
My relative in Kolkata is planning to buy a new Etios (Petrol) in this festive season.
I am aware of the free insurance offer but is there anything else on the offer? My relative is very novice when it comes to buying car and this is gonna be his 1st car. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks!
Mohandas.
puchoo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th October 2011, 17:24   #1544
Distinguished - BHPian

People,
A colleague of mine is getting a group discount on Honda City - kindly pm me if you are looking at buying the city.

Car Version : 1.5 SMT
On Road Price : 9.34 lakhs
Discount offered : 1 lakh
Final On Road Price : 8.34 lakhs
Other Freebies Offered : None
Colors offered : All colors available - but black & red will take time.

Currently the deal negotiated is for 4 buyers. Is this a good enough deal? Comments are invited.

Also if more guys are interested, my colleague can try for a better deal. Kindly PM if interested - I'll connect you to my colleague.

P.s. I am not getting any cut out of this Just thought it might help others hence posted the same.

Mods, Kindly delete if the post is against the forum rules.
Old 12th October 2011, 19:37   #1545
hvs
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sallubhai View Post
Is there any festival offer from Tata Motors for Vista? The website is not updated for October offer / Festival offer yet
Website updated. nothing new, same as previous month

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks