Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2013, 15:04   #4201
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

This was advertised today in Ahmedabad Mirror

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-audi-q.png
Old 15th October 2013, 11:50   #4202
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonRider View Post
Was this a 2013 make ? I think its a great deal if its a recently manufactured vehicle. Could you please check if it was bought from Giriraj motors or Jai Auto, I've got a friend who is in the market for a D1 sedan, will definitely suggest him to check this out.
Hi- this was purchased from Giriraj near Galaxy Hotel - 2013 model. Deal is still on when I checked last weekend. However, one look at the new Octavia will definitely add to the confusion !
JishD is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th October 2013, 11:52   #4203
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by puchoo View Post
Just to add a visual to that update ...
Can anyone tell me whether the Volksfest daily lucky draw is on bookings or TD ?
Old 15th October 2013, 16:25   #4204
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.ppl View Post
Don't know on the Q7, but for Audi A4 (177ps Premium Variant) - got a discount of 3.4 Lacs in Delhi.

Insurance is Zero Dep, Audi Secure Silver Plan which covers Alloys, Tyres, Engine and even hydrostatic lock (lots of German cars were stranded in Delhi's rains this time)

Dealership offering the following freebies - Car Cover, AMI/MMI USB connector cable, 25 Litres of diesel.

Getting delivery tomorrow.

Does it come along with the Drive select feature? If so is there any noticeable difference between the modes? Is the 177 ps noticeably more sportier to drive than the 143ps one?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the premium variant doesn't come with navigation, so is there any way to get aftermarket like mapmyindia installed?

Also have you purchased any service plans?

I am seriously considering one and been searching the forum for a ownership review of the 177 ps A4. Waiting for your one
Old 16th October 2013, 15:09   #4205

Folks - am looking to decide between the Laura Elegance TSI / TDI AT and the new Octavia Ambition TDI AT. The only reason the Octavia TSI is not in the reckoning is because of the price.

Would anyone know of the latest and the greatest deals available on any of the Laura automatic variants (petrol or diesel) in NCR? Please do point me in the right direction .

Many thanks
Old 16th October 2013, 16:06   #4206
BHPian

We are from chennai and are shopping around for a executive sedan. A brief summary of our research today.

Skoda Octavia
Enquired at Gurudev Motors on Anna Salai

No discounts
Pricey at 20.2 lakhs OTR for the 2.0 TDi Ambition variant

Only white, black, silver and beige is available now
Only diesel models currently in stock
Petrol models have a waiting period of 3 months (delivery in early 2014 only)

Skoda Laura
Enquired at Gurudev Motors on Anna Salai

2 lakh discount on the list price.
Final worked out to around 15.8 OTR chennai for the ambition 2.0 TD variant

Only diesel Laura Ambition model available for sale

Volkswagen Jetta
Enquired at TVS motors

Free insurance - works out anywhere between 75k to 85k depending on the variant

Surprisingly the sales person told me that petrol models are unavailable and its not even featured on the price list!

Volkswagen Passat
Enquired at TVS motors

2 lakh discount for the 2012 model
OTR worked out to 25.6 lakhs for the trendline variant

Only Trendline in white is offered for now. We are told that VW will relaunch the product in 2014 with revised features.

Hyundai Elantra - All models
Enquired at Kun Hyundai

20k cash discount + 30k corporate discount + 20k exchange bonus
OTR for 1.6 base variant worked out to 15.3 lakhs

Most colors were available readily.. we liked the blue..
I am told that even if we don't exchange the car with Hyundai, if I can demonstrate a sale of my car (registered in my name) and show proof, I can avail the exchange bonus.

We are likely to go with the Elantra but decision is still not made!!
Old 16th October 2013, 17:29   #4207
BHPian

Clemenj,

I picked up a Laura last week at 2.5 Lakh discount, definitely a better car than the Elantra.
Hyundai dealers have some 2012 stock check for good disco
vyasachetan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 16th October 2013, 18:13   #4208
BHPian

What is the best deal going for Honda City in Kerala (Trivandrum/Kottayam)?
Old 16th October 2013, 18:58   #4209
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vyasachetan View Post
Clemenj,

I picked up a Laura last week at 2.5 Lakh discount, definitely a better car than the Elantra.
Hyundai dealers have some 2012 stock check for good disco
I did find elsewhere on the forum on the 2.5 lakh discount being offered but the dealer (only one here in Chennai.. its a monopoly!) is refusing to budge above 2 lakhs mark saying that they have to source the Laura from the factory and have none in stock.. any truth in this?

Also has any one bought an Elantra recently? Please advise if there are any offers from Hyundai..
Old 16th October 2013, 20:49   #4210
BHPian

FYI : Got the below in my email. I did not get the OTR/Ex-Showroom figures in the mail.

Quote:
Volkswagen Vento Corporate Edition at Select Cities

On this model, in addition to the above mentioned free accessories, customer can also avail the consumer & corporate offer.

Note: This is the limited period offer.
Old 16th October 2013, 23:32   #4211
Senior - BHPian

Guys, what's the offer scene on 3 series, baseline preferably ?
Old 17th October 2013, 11:45   #4212

Flat 80k off OTR on base model Rapid Petrol & Diesel in Chennai.Dealer was willing to add alloy wheels too on top of this. Interested people can reach out to Gurudev motors.
Old 20th October 2013, 12:20   #4213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by varun.ppl View Post
D

Additional Info - For Premium Plus, 143ps, they are offering a discount of 3.25+1.75L = 5 Lacs. It comes down to 33.84 L
Congrats on your buy Varun

What is the difference between the Premium and Premium Plus variants?
Is there a discount on the 177 ps Premium Plus?
Old 20th October 2013, 13:37   #4214
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by microaubin View Post
Does it come along with the Drive select feature? If so is there any noticeable difference between the modes? Is the 177 ps noticeably more sportier to drive than the 143ps one?

Correct me if I am wrong, but the premium variant doesn't come with navigation, so is there any way to get aftermarket like mapmyindia installed?

Also have you purchased any service plans?

I am seriously considering one and been searching the forum for a ownership review of the 177 ps A4. Waiting for your one
No, mine is without drive select. It certainly is peppier to drive. In city acceleration is better than the 143ps model and so is the torque.

Only the Technology Pack model comes with navigation which retails for about 42Lacs in Delhi. I think you can connect AMI with Mapmyindia through a proprietary cable.

There weren't any service plans which were offered. I did opt for 2 years extended warranty and then Audi Secure comes in as free which is breakdown service primarily.

Ownership report would come soon, have only clocked 400 kms so far.
varun.ppl is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 20th October 2013, 23:45   #4215
BHPian

guys any offer on the CRV ? Manual 2.0 or Auto 2.4 ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks