Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2021, 21:46   #856
BHPian

Re: Skoda Superb : Official Review

Agree...in the essential pack, it's the rubber mats that are more useful in Indian climate conditions.
The textile floor mats are those fabric / woolen ones that attracts a tonn of lint / debris from our shoes...unfortunately that would give me a migraine. LOL
So I'll be going for the noodle mats. It's served us well in the vehicles we have and is easy to clean too whilst the interior keeps looking good absorbing any dust / debris.
Personal choice of course...3M for those mats work out to around 6-7k, ones from 3rd party and those that don't have that chemical / plastic smell is nice too and affordable
roadwarrior is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th July 2021, 17:23   #857

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloudno19 View Post
What does the forum suggest would be a right quote (range) for closing deal on Superb L&K and for Superb Sportline in the month of July here in Pune?
I am in market for a 30L-38L(max) car and following are the car under considerations in the order of my preference-
Hey,

I was offered an upright discount of 2.25 lakhs (without any negotiation in the first quote itself) on the Superb L&K by Akoya Skoda in Pune.

However, I ended up buying my car from Surat as I was offered better discounts (3.75L) along with savings on the road tax!

Hope this helps
anadwani is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th July 2021, 20:40   #858
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anadwani View Post
Hey,

I was offered an upright discount of 2.25 lakhs (without any negotiation in the first quote itself) on the Superb L&K by Akoya Skoda in Pune.

However, I ended up buying my car from Surat as I was offered better discounts (3.75L) along with savings on the road tax!

Hope this helps
THat's a sweet deal indeed!
When did you purchase it? This month?
Did they ask you to get the Extended warranty / Maintenance Package / Their own insurance?
Old 14th July 2021, 13:29   #859

Yeah this month itself! Getting the delivery in the next week.

I did not opt for the extended warranty but did go for the 4 year maintenance package and Skoda’s drive assure elite (basically zero dep insurance along with certain other benefits over basic insurance) along with the accessories pack.

All in all, the on-road price comes to 41.30 lakhs and we closed the deal for 37.55 lakhs. So yeah a discount of 3.75 lakhs!

Last edited by suhaas307 : 14th July 2021 at 13:31. Reason: spacing for improved readability
anadwani is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 15:06   #860
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yeah this month itself! Getting the delivery in the next week.

I did not opt for the extended warranty but did go for the 4 year maintenance package and Skoda’s drive assure elite (basically zero dep insurance along with certain other benefits over basic insurance) along with the accessories pack.

All in all, the on-road price comes to 41.30 lakhs and we closed the deal for 37.55 lakhs. So yeah a discount of 3.75 lakhs!
Hi, wanted to understand you bought the car in Surat but getting the registration done at Pune? So you would be paying RTO as per Pune? And this price is including Pune RTO charges?

As per a quote received from the dealer in Ahmedabad, the OTR is around 39 Lakh without any kind of discount. So if he gave you a quote for 37.55 Lakh, thats just 1.5 Lakh discount. If you're paying Pune RTO thats close to 15% right? Then it sounds good.

Last edited by adi_petrolhead : 14th July 2021 at 15:09.
Old 14th July 2021, 15:48   #861
BHPian

This has happened a few times and the only way I have been able to fix is by disconnecting and reconnecting AA. Ways to recreate - You turn the engine on, AA connects to your phone via BT & Wi-Fi, you pick a song to play in YT music and then this message comes up. I'm in E1 / D1, Skoda navigation isn't running and I'm not on a phone call either.

This is really annoying - How to fix ?
Attached Thumbnails
Skoda Superb : Official Review-ssaa.jpg  

Old 14th July 2021, 16:03   #862

Quote:
Originally Posted by adi_petrolhead View Post
Hi, wanted to understand you bought the car in Surat but getting the registration done at Pune? So you would be paying RTO as per Pune? And this price is including Pune RTO charges?

As per a quote received from the dealer in Ahmedabad, the OTR is around 39 Lakh without any kind of discount. So if he gave you a quote for 37.55 Lakh, thats just 1.5 Lakh discount. If you're paying Pune RTO thats close to 15% right? Then it sounds good.
Hey,

I have my business in Surat so will be getting it registered there. Hence, RTO as per Surat. (For MH registration, I would've to shell out another 2L)

Also, the OTR for Gujarat is 40.79 including the upgraded insurance and accessories. I bought the 4 year Skoda Maintenance Package (50K) which takes my final price to 41.30L!
Hence total savings of 3.75L.
anadwani is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th July 2021, 21:29   #863
BHPian

Quote:
Hey,

I have my business in Surat so will be getting it registered there. Hence, RTO as per Surat. (For MH registration, I would've to shell out another 2L)

Also, the OTR for Gujarat is 40.79 including the upgraded insurance and accessories. I bought the 4 year Skoda Maintenance Package (50K) which takes my final price to 41.30L!
Hence total savings of 3.75L.
It's a fantastic deal indeed. I checked with the dealerships in Bangalore and apparently there are different offers that the OEM works in different states within India.
Hearty congrautlations on the new purchase!
When she comes home, please do not fail to share pictures for us to feast on!
Old 15th July 2021, 14:22   #864
BHPian

Can someone tell me with what exterior colour options one can opt for with the brown interiors on superb l&k ?
Thank you in advance.
vipinS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 14:42   #865
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipinS View Post
Can someone tell me with what exterior colour options one can opt for with the brown interiors on superb l&k ?
Thank you in advance.
White and black. With white you can choose between brown and beige interiors whilst black gets brown by default.
manson is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 15:15   #866

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
White and black. With white you can choose between brown and beige interiors whilst black gets brown by default.
Even with black you have the option of beige as well as brown.
anadwani is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th July 2021, 20:42   #867
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Thanks sir . I find white to be the most ordinary colour choice and black is a pain to maintain in the city I live in . I always wonder why companies make such decisions.
Old 17th July 2021, 22:28   #868
BHPian

Anyone noticed that the Heated Steering button on the L&K Superb - left side button cluster....it's missing now for the last few months.
I went to the dealership to seeing the fresh stock that had come in yesterday, the heated steering button is missing!!!! Cheeky Skoda
Not that it mattered in a place like Bangalore for me, but still...why tease first and then take it away!

The Media System - not the easiest to setup for the first time...struggled a bit, but then got it all working.
Was surprised that there was no Amp, only the sub directly running off the Head Unit. Decent audio output though.
The Sub is in the left box in the boot. Wondering how it might sound with a nice DSP and a proper dual amp setup.
Old 17th July 2021, 22:31   #869
BHPian

What are the level of discounts currently on superb L&K variant?
Old 17th July 2021, 23:31   #870
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolhead777 View Post
What are the level of discounts currently on superb L&K variant?
Not much that I could get in Bangalore...tops around 1L

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks