Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th May 2022, 09:53   #1486
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Re: 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review

Can anyone tell me what’s this part called ? A boodmo link would be really appreciated
Attached Images

curiousnewbie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th May 2022, 18:39   #1487
BHPian

Does anyone do the 22500 km service, what was the approximate cost of service and labour cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousnewbie View Post
Can anyone tell me what’s this part called ? A boodmo link would be really appreciated
I think this is called Bumper Air Deflector. Can't find the Boodmo link though?
Highh5 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th May 2022, 20:19   #1488
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by curiousnewbie View Post
Hello curiousnewbie,

Boodmo webpage on browsers is buggy and I'm unable to share the link. However, here's how you can get to the right part - Boodmo app on iOS or Android.

Search by vehicle:
Tata>Harrier>2021>2.0 XZA+ AT/2.0L/Diesel > OEM catalog > BODY > Front bumper & bottom grill

Part numbers:
541288516301 AIR DAMP; FRONT L-H
541288516302 AIR DAMP; FRONT R-H

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Rufus
The Riddler is offline   (15) Thanks
Old 16th May 2022, 18:26   #1489
BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (4)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
Search by vehicle:
Tata>Harrier>2021>2.0 XZA+ AT/2.0L/Diesel > OEM catalog > BODY > Front bumper & bottom grill

Part numbers:
541288516301 AIR DAMP; FRONT L-H
541288516302 AIR DAMP; FRONT R-H
Thanks a lot. This community is awesome.
Ordered it. Part is worth less than the shipping but saving time on service Center visit and avoiding labour charges makes it worth ordering. I am so glad that we have a place like boodmo where we can find authentic spares.
Tata spares are unbelievably cheap even for a premium car like Harrier.

Last edited by Aditya : 16th May 2022 at 20:53. Reason: Quoted text trimmed
curiousnewbie is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st May 2022, 00:22   #1490

This is my first post in TEAM BHP and definitely for a reason. I am following this enthusiasts forum from last 8 years and was more than happy as reader (not that I am lazy to write &#128521. Now I thought I should be sharing some welcome experiences from TATA sales team side.

Me and my wife fell for Harrier on first sight back in 2019. Since then we were planning for an upgrade for our existing car (Hyundai I20), though there was no real need to do so. Initially the dark edition then came the Camo during late 2020, we confirmed this is going to be our next ride.

Time pass by, the thought of buying a new car got over shadowed by multiple other personal commitments. Came 2022, during our march long drive (~1000KM) we really felt the need for more BHP, space and some upgrades to our ride with which came our same old discussion. Buy then TATA had made enough upgrades and most of the fixes to the known niggles to their prestigious ride along with a 7 seater option available now.

We were clear that there is no need tor a 7 seater. And came the usual contenders and the test drive and elimination process. As we already had a fix in our mind we thought the process would be relatively easy.

THE mighty war began and there fell one by one HECTOR, KUSHAQ, SELTOS, CRETA and all other might warriors (not bothering to explain the reasons as it would be the Nth time someone in this thread repeating) to leave COMPASS and HARRIER for the final clash.

A 4-5 Lakhs or may be more as per the variant of additional premium over the top end Harrier and the cramped second row for 3 adults was really bothering the COMPASS from beginning. However his fit and finish and the much more premium tag held him tight in the battle.

The 2022 March upgrade on Harrier Dark edition XZA+ gave that extra push for him to chop the head off the mighty Compass to win the war.

Our negotiation with couple of dealers started and one guy had an edge on the other majorly because of the SA’s behavior, timely response and his enthusiasm to bring in a new customer to TATA, which I really was not expecting from what I heard from the existing customers and from my read.
From that point my perception towards, TATA was changing slowly. I can quote many reasons for that, but would like to list down the major ones.

From the visit to the showroom to test drive to booking of the vehicle to PDI to TR to delivery of the vehicle took less than 2 weeks.

Though the usual waiting period of 4-6 weeks got sold to me by the dealer. MY SA during my final discussion and before booking confirmed that they have a new vehicle allotted to them reaching them in 2 days. I got the VIN and checked to confirm it is the face lifted one manufactured on April 2022.

Within 2 days I did the PDI. There was a push from the SA to complete the PDI and TR fast which made me raise my eye brows. However, later it was brought to my notice by the dealer that there is a tax increase going to happen in Telangana in the month of May so if I am finalizing the vehicle after PDI, they can do the TR immediately to help me save a sizable amount. Which on my enquiry proved right.

Bought the vehicle to showroom for PDI within 2 days of booking. We waited for a good 1 hour in the showroom. I was fine with that as the plan to bring the car to showroom for PDI was a last minute change by me as the initial plan was to do in the yard. That 1 hour could win the longest wait in my life. SA was keeping me comfortable with conversations and refreshments (which was again a surprise from TATA). From far I could see a black beast cruising towards the showroom… Oh GOD!!! The first thought “ÄM I really going to own this beast!!!”. Did a thorough PDI by me, my cousin and one of my friend who already owns a Harrier. All went well though slightly inconsistent panel gap on B pillars which I can live with till my fist service.

We were adamant that the vehicle should not be moved from showroom which had an ODO of 16KM by then. But our delivery date was fixed 4 days later and the SA pleaded stating they don’t have enough space in the showroom to keep the vehicle till delivery. By then I have built a confidence with him that he could take care of my car to which he lived up to.

Delivery date, we fixed the delivery time as 10 AM. Though summer, that day had a slight shower in the morning and the climate was very pleasant. We reached the showroom by 10:05, and from far we could see the beast was well cleaned and shining. Did a quick check and was happy with the cleaning work and the ODO reading was 41KM (the yard was 12 KM away from the showroom, so an up and down after the PDI justified the ODO reading).

Delivery process was smooth with the whole of dealer employees participated in the delivery process, with satin cover unrevealed, music and all gizmos which was again an unexpected one from TATA.

Within couple of days SA handed over all the documents relevant for registration, however he suggested me to hold on for some more time before me booking a slot for the registration as there is some confusion in RTO in terms of the new tax slabs, though I should be falling under the old tax slab.

12th day from my deliver, SA called me and confirmed that I can book the slot for registration and it went smooth without any hiccups.
Altogether, I had a pleasant experience with my booking and delivery process for my new beast.
Completed 650 KMS in my ODO in last 17 days of my ownership. I will follow up on this thread with my after sales experience with TATA.

Pending items from TATA.
Second car key due to shortage, which they have confirmed in writing at the time of delivery
IRA which I have delayed from my end, expecting to be completed in couple of days.
aniams is offline   (39) Thanks
Old 25th May 2022, 01:57   #1491
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniams View Post
Pending items from TATA.
Second car key due to shortage, which they have confirmed in writing at the time of delivery IRA which I have delayed from my end, expecting to be completed in couple of days.
Through which dealer in Hyderabad did you made your purchase from?
zaid qazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th May 2022, 07:41   #1492
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaid qazi View Post
Exactly my thoughts. I've booked my XZA very close to 8 weeks ago from Venkataramana motors. I quoted the 2 weeks timeline from the post to them but they say that probably it's from existing stock. Vehicle just allotted in this week though.
Dinesh Chengalp is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 25th May 2022, 13:22   #1493

Quote:
Venkataramana Gachibowli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinesh Chengalp View Post
Exactly my thoughts. I've booked my XZA very close to 8 weeks ago from Venkataramana motors. I quoted the 2 weeks timeline from the post to them but they say that probably it's from existing stock. Vehicle just allotted in this week though.
The one I was allotted with was the facelifted one from March 2022. And the built is from April as per the VIN. As far as I know the vehicle arrived in the 3rd week of April to the dealer. Another interesting fact was, the second dealer whom I was in touch with was Malik from Banjara. Even he had a car available for immediate delivery.

Last edited by Sheel : 25th May 2022 at 14:31. Reason: Please edit or multi quote (QUOTE +) your replies instead of back to back posts on the same thread. Thanks.
aniams is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2022, 01:58   #1494
BHPian

Quote:
Venkataramana Gachibowli
The one I was allotted with was the facelifted one from March 2022. And the built is from April as per the VIN. As far as I know the vehicle arrived in the 3rd week of April to the dealer. Another interesting fact was, the second dealer whom I was in touch with was Malik from Banjara. Even he had a car available for immediate delivery.
We have purchased a lot of cars from malik cars banjara hills, they are very good when it comes to dealership experience. We never had any problem with them and they offered quite a few discounts and some accessories as freebies. Any particular reason why you didn't go with malik cars?
zaid qazi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2022, 13:37   #1495

Quote:
We have purchased a lot of cars from malik cars banjara hills, they are very good when it comes to dealership experience. We never had any problem with them and they offered quite a few discounts and some accessories as freebies. Any particular reason why you didn't go with malik cars?
I was more interested with Malik initially as I have directly contacted a GM who was a contact shared by one of my friend who took a car from them 6 months back with some good feedback. But I had many reasons to opt for VRM

- Test drive was called on the same day to my place from both the dealers. VRM came at the schedule with practically all working top end car. Malik took some time and came after multiple chasers. The car they got had lot of issue, drive modes and terrain modes were not working with multiple warnings in instrument cluster.
- VRM was diligent enough to send the quotes. Malik again required multiple chasers for the quote.
- Both dealers agreed that they should be able to confirm if a vehicle can be immediately delivered. VRM confirmed in a day. Malik called me more than a week later by then I have already taken the delivery of my car.
-Both gave competitive quotes. VRM matched Malik quote and added with some freebies like mud flap, floor mats...

Keeping all these aside the major factor was the relationship built by the SA and his enthusiastic nature. Such kind of service would definitely call for more customers.
aniams is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 27th May 2022, 12:38   #1496

Quote:
IRA which I have delayed from my end, expecting to be completed in couple of days.
Activated IRA. Few good to have features like geo fencing, valet and some basic access like lock/unlock, blinkers, headlamps, horns. Happy to use it when its free for the first year. From what I have read from the Nexon/Altroz owners the premium for extending the feature is 3500+rs for a year. Is it worth that premium? Time should reveal.

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-image_123986672.jpg

More than 3 weeks of delivery, at last got a chance to click few pics.

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-image_50431233.jpg

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-image_50460673.jpg
aniams is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 27th May 2022, 19:44   #1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by bil.007 View Post
Hello Fellow Team-BHPians,

Yesterday I took the delivery of my beloved TATA HARRIER XZA+ DARK EDITION, surprisingly the dealer and TATA didn’t let it be so beloved.
So relatable. Took delivery of my Tata Nexon XZA+ in Dec 2021 and reading this post made me feel like I was reliving all my nightmares again!
The icing on the cake during mine's delivery was that the boot release switch and button didn't work at all. I was nonchalantly asked to come to the dealership next day..to repair a car that was delivered to me just then.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 27th May 2022 at 20:03. Reason: Trimming quoted post. Please quote only the relevant bits from a large post as it inconveniences small screen users. Thanks!
JuggrKnot is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 27th May 2022, 19:45   #1498
Distinguished - BHPian

Saw this video where the Harrier is fitted with aftermarket ambient lights, must say they look extremely premium and well-executed!!

CEF_Beasts is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 27th May 2022, 20:15   #1499
BHPian

Hello Team Bhpians,

Enjoying my time with the Harrier.

Although there is one thing that I need to clarify,
About a week ago,I did the first full tank on my Harrier,went beyond the auto cut and filled it till the limit (filled it with turbojet).

The issue is the MID showed 277Km of range even though the tank was full.After driving for about 25km in a span of few days,MID showed 311Km but it didn’t go beyond that and since has only reduced (obviously).Expected to see a range of at-least 500Km.

Anything I’m missing?.

Appreciate your responses in advance.

Thanks,
bil.007
Old 27th May 2022, 21:46   #1500
Distinguished - BHPian

^ On short trips within city, fuel consumption would be higher(single digit), so it would calculate based on that.

Reset the trip meter and drive longer distance , it should calculate properly afterwards.
Kosfactor is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks