Old 9th September 2022, 13:29   #1576
BHPian

Re: 2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptBrat1845 View Post
Hi, I go the windows tinting done as below :
Front Windshield : 3M CR70 - Rs 9000
Remaining Glass Area : Wurth 70% Trasparency - Rs 3200
Is this legally allowed or more of a gamble?

Don't you think the cops/RTO folks look forward to getting free money on such accessories?
Old 9th September 2022, 14:44   #1577
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
Now my car runs on brand new brake discs+pads. Must say runs like a dream. Total bill was INR 5432/- (brake pads + labour).

Brake discs (INR 6304) were replaced FOC under warranty.
Great man. I have to replace both pads and discs at 30k kms and they ASS told me that discs are not included in the warranty even with pentacare warranty
Checked the warranty docs and it was not mentioned
greyhound82 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 11th September 2022, 10:16   #1578
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNL_Bandi View Post
Is this legally allowed or more of a gamble?

Don't you think the cops/RTO folks look forward to getting free money on such accessories?
This is legally allowed as far as I know. CR70 is allowed. anything lesser than that is not. As in darker shades are not allowed. (like the ones on "powerful people's" cars.

I was once stopped by a Cop, and asked to prove that my window "tint" is legal. So I browsed the 3M website for CR70 and showed him that it is 70% transparent. He said OK.

Basically, one can install window tint which is transparent upto 70%. So 3M (and other window tint manufacturers like Garware, Wurth etc) have come up with a type of sheet which is transparent but also reflects the heat away. I believe this technology is used in the glass panes of buildings as well to keep out the heat but let in the sunshine.
CaptBrat1845 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th September 2022, 12:32   #1579
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
This is legally allowed as far as I know. CR70 is allowed. anything lesser than that is not. As in darker shades are not allowed. (like the ones on "powerful people's" cars.
Sorry, the law is clear. No type of sunfilm is legal. Period. Factory tinted glasses that have 70% visibility is allowed. I had CR70 on my front windshield and 3M regular sunfilms on my Creta for 4.5 years and have had no problems in Bangalore though. But if a cop who pulls you over for something else and notices the sunfilms, he can ask you to remove it. Some cops may misread the law and let you by, but there is always a possibility that you run into one of those smart cops.
motorworks is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 27th September 2022, 09:39   #1580

Observations after One month of ownership:

I have a MS Ciaz ZXi+(gen 1, petrol, manual, top end in 2016) which I have used for 6 years with over 92k on the ODO. I now have a Tata Harrier XZA+ which I have used for over a month. Hence, my comparison and observations of the Harrier is with respect to the Ciaz.

The surprises: After taking the delivery, went to the petrol pump to fill up the tank. I could not find any lever to open the fuel lid. Unlocked the vehicle and the attendant was able to open the fuel lid. Similarly, there is no release lever for the boot (realised at the Mall). One needs to unlock the vehicle to enable the security to open it. Further, the key has a button to unlock the boot. However, you still have to press the button on the boot to open it.

The boot needs to be closed hard. Every time, after the security checks the boot, I get a boot door open alarm.

Update: After the first service this has been rectified.

Steering: Harrier has HPS while Ciaz has EPS. My driving speeds have been Limited to 100 kmph at max. There are reports that the Harrier steering is very heavy. Well, I didn't feel so. Infact, I felt that it provides better feedback at lower speeds compared to the Ciaz. I am able to handle the Harrier with one hand too.

However, the steering on the Harrier is thicker than the Ciaz. Hence, one may need to change the holding position of the steering.

Air conditioning: The Harrier has AC vents in the front (sides and centre) and the B pillars. However, there are no controls on the vents. Ciaz has vents in the front and for the rear, in the centre. However, controls are provided for reducing the flow from any of them.

I like the position of the AC vents on the B pillar as the flow is on the upper part of the body rather than the foot. Also, it frees up leg space for the 3rd passenger in the back.

The cabin in the Harrier gets cooled even at 24-25 C (P.N. that this has been the monsoon month) whereas I have 23 C on my Ciaz.

Both have Auto climate control. The Harrier AC blower speeds in Auto mode is usually high and noisy, so I keep the fan speed at 1 or 2 (it is sufficient to cool the cabin). The Ciaz AC blower can be noisy in the initial phase but after cooling, the speed drops and so does the sound.

Audio Quality: Harrier has JBL speakers and the audio quality is very good.

NVH levels: The noise in the cabin can be due to the engine, AC or the tyres. The petrol engine in Ciaz is quieter than the diesel engine in the Harrier at idling (that does not mean that Harrier is too loud)

Both ACs are quite, if operated at fan speeds of 1-2.

However, the Ciaz lets in a lot of tyre noise over 60 kmph, while I do not feel the same in the Harrier.

Combining all the above, I find the Harrier cabin to be a quieter place to be in. Add the JBL system and one does not notice the cabin noise.

However when it comes to vibrations, the Harrier (tyre pressure at 33 as recommended, filled with nitrogen) has more vertical movement compared to the Ciaz, especially on Cemented roads.

On the speed breakers and potholes, the Harrier is smoother.

Sunroof: I was skeptical of the use of sunroof, but family instead on the same. And I am happy they proved me wrong as we have made good use of it.

Storage spaces: The Ciaz has many small places in the front to keep things, while these are missing in the Harrier. This however translate to a smoother door handle on the Harrier. However, in the rear, the passengers of the Harrier get a proper tray to keep their mobiles. It also has a cooled ( not tried yet) storage place and bigger glove box. While there is space for a triple fold umbrella, one can fit a double fold umbrella in the door too.

Body type: Since the Harrier is an SUV, one is seated higher up. While travelling on the ghats, one gets a better view of the valley as we can see above the road wall.

However, the height can be a disadvantage too.

Infotainment System: The MY22 model gets wireless AA (no wireless charging though). We do face some lag at times, specifically with Oneus. We haven't tried Apple Car play. The system went completely blank on 2 occasions.

Update: The version was updated from v18.0 to v 18.11 in the first service. It went blank the very next day.

The screen is a floating screen and is easier for the driver to check the maps compared to the position in the Ciaz. Also, one can get a the messages of Android Auto ( songs and direction) on the instrument panel.

The vehicle also gets an Air purifier, which is basically a better (Hepa) filter to reduce pm 2.5. One can check the Air Quality Index (AQI) on the Infotainment system- only pm 2.5 levels. It appears to be effective (I get 1-8 after 20-30 min drive).

IRA App: The top model gets IRA connectivity. One can switch on the lights remotely, it also gives a driver score for each trip. However, I have not fully understood the utility of this App. It shows a provision for FE, but does not calculate the same.

Electronic Seat: The driver seat is electronically adjustable for height inclination and back and forth. It has a manual lumbar support lever. I do wish they had a memory function too. Getting the right adjustment after someone else has driven it can take time.

The seat is aligned towards the left with respect to the steering. This means that the right leg is bent for the accelerator. The same needs to be corrected. Correcting the same should also help in resolving the complaint of left knee touching the dash too.

UPDATE: using the first service ,the SC could not rectify the same.

FE: The MID shows an average of over 13 km/l with most (75%) of the driving in the city. However, on tank full to tank full method, it is around 11-12. Have not done any highway runs except short trips to Lonavla, where due to the ghats, the average is around 15-16 km/l in both my Caiz as well as Harrier.

Ingress: normally, entering both the vehicles has been easy. However, when dressed up for a function, the ladies find it difficult to climb any SUV/MPV. The sedans are better.

Blind Spots: The C and D pillars of the Harrier are close by and the glass in between hardly allows any views for the driver. However, the gap between the B and C pillar is quite wide. Hence, have not faced problems taking a right turn. Also, the A pillar and the ORVM has a small gap that reduces the blind spot.

Finally, which vehicle do we prefer: Harrier for the weekend trips, any of the two for the office, Ciaz for roads with low width.

While we love both vehicles, there is a special attachment for anything that goes on the Harrier with permission of all members ofmy family required.

Wishlist: electronically closing boot, wireless charging (they should provide this as an accessory atleast)
Attached Thumbnails
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220921_092012.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220919_193653.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220919_193646.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220919_085410.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220919_085417.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220820_145139.jpg  

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-20220927_085157.jpg  

Goutsdk is offline   (16) Thanks
Old 28th September 2022, 06:33   #1581

Hello Friends

I'm a proud owner of harrier XZA Daytona Grey color. Having clocked 17,000+ Kms in the last 9 months, I must say, the experience has been AWESOME! No regrets whatsoever. That said, here are the positives and Negatives (nothing is perfect in this world).

Positives:

Power delivery - Punchy at the same time consistent. 170 horses do their job pretty well and are tuned to perfection with the 6 speed AT gearbox. I haven’t switched to manual mode at all as I did not feel the need. Eco-mode is good when I switch to Cruise Control, else City Mode is what is most used (80% of the time). Sports mode takes the car on steroids and is the best for over-takes etc. In fact, my wife gets a bit nervous with the punchiness of Sports mode.

Ride comfort: It chomps over potholes and speed breakers like anybody’s business. I always tell my wife that in India, we don't need SUVs for highways, they are usually well paved, it's the cities where we need them, and the Harrier doesn’t disappoint. The space is humongous all throughout. Note for Compass buyers - Harrier trumps compass when it comes to rear seat spacing. The Oakwood finish is classy, AC is sufficient and music is out of the world. My wife and I go on drives just to enjoy the music.

Fuel economy: Like all ATs, this one is also highly sensitive to the driving style. But for the size and power of the car, I’ve been able to extract an easy ~15 on long runs and 12-13 in cities with this. For an automatic, I feel that's pretty good. I recently drove on the entire stretch of Hyderabad ORR on cruise control (100 kmph) and managed to get 19.5 as FE. Sports Mode guzzles a lot of diesel, but that's a no brainer.

Safety: Loaded with tech safety features and airbags, but also gives a sturdy feel overall. Tata has a reputation for safety and Harrier doesn't disappoint. The electronic brake distribution program and drive modes are really good and provide confidence at high speeds.

Emotional Value and Satisfaction: I honestly think this is the reason most people actually buy Harriers. It's an absolute head-turner, gives that feeling of ‘I own the best car on the road’, gives you bragging rights like nothing else. We have had a fantastic feeling ever since I bought it. But yes, this subjective, and may not hold for others

Negatives:

1. Lacks features like Ventilated seats, wireless charging, 360 degree camera and TPMS which competition provides. I don’t like Tata giving these features in special editions like Kaziranga and Jet edition. These should be table stakes in a car north of 20 Lacs
2. Service is a hit and miss - had both good and bad experiences till now
3. Dead pedal should’ve been better in the AT. Also, the left knee touching the dashboard takes time getting used to
4. Horn pad is the biggest letdown, why did Tata put such cheap plastic on it, and despite several feedback never bothered to change it.

Options explored before buying Harrier and the reason for buying it

I had owned a Hyundai Grand i10 Sportz for nearly 7 years and had clocked ~65K kilometers on it. Had been thinking of upgrading the car but was in two minds. Finally, my wife, a road-trip enthusiast and an excellent driver expressed the desire too and supported the decision and hence the great hunt began.

Our car hunt lasted 4-5 months and had various options explored there-in. But let me start with the ask we had –
1. An SUV or even a Crossover build (I was done with hatchbacks, and Sedans weren’t appealing anymore)
2. Automatic (that was non-negotiable)
3. High on safety, and that too not just tech gizmo safety but build quality safety (became father in 2020 and the sudden urge to have a safe vehicle for my child to travel in)

The cars which I explored while in the hunt – Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Mahindra XUV 700, Volkswagen Taigun, Skoda Kushaq, Mahindra XUV 300, MG Hector (briefly) and Tata Harrier. Here is a quick summary of pros and cons of all the cars and then I’ll go deep into Harrier.

Interestingly, it all started with a Harrier and indeed ended with it. My wife and I were always in love with the car, but it was beyond our budget (automatic top-end touches 24 L on-road). We were advised to not test drive it if we are so emotionally invested in it, we did just the opposite and started with Harrier. A 1.5 hours long test drive and we knew that this is the car to go. But going beyond 4-5 lacs on budget wasn’t comforting so we dropped the chase.

Anyway, let's get to the other options explored

Hyundai Creta: If you are not fussed about build quality strength, I believe this is the best car on Indian roads. Ticks all the boxes in terms of features and design. Hyundai Service is pretty good compared to peers. The new variant has decent power to deliver, both in petrol and diesel.

Why did I not buy Creta – I was not sure about its build quality. No crash testing and Korean maker Hyundai generally doesn’t score well on build quality of the car in India. Also, Creta had a 8 months waiting period, so that further made it easier for me to drop it.

Kia Seltos: Amazing features and looks. Certainly looks sportier than Creta. However, build quality continues to be a concern. That ill-fated accident where the car split in two didn’t help. Also, it did not give a sturdy feeling. Moreover, another con of Seltos is the narrow rear seat. So, it was easy to drop this one.

MG Hector: Full marks to their sales and marketing team, exceptional showroom experience. Car is also loaded with a lot of appealing features and makes for a value for money buy. The body roll is a bit high due to build quality, also the petrol variant felt lacking power for its size and weight. Diesel is certainly good.
But, on this one, I had an emotional reason to not go for it. I simply couldn’t justify myself buying a Chinese product. Make no mistake, I don’t refer to Chinese products as poor quality, my iPhone is manufactured there and I am sure Hector does well on quality. It's just that I didn’t want a car owned by a Chinese maker.
(Note to readers: The view above is highly personal, kindly disregard if it doesn’t appeal to you and just stick to feature feedback.)

Skoda Kushaq: Good looks from outside, sturdy ride as expected of the German maker but the cabin feels were not that appealing. The rear seat is good only for 2 people. Also, If I recall, during the early months of the launch, the top-end wasn’t getting 6 Airbags which was weird, so dropped it.

VW Taigun: Found this one much better than its cousin Kushaq (though from an external viewpoint, Kushaq looks taller and more SUVish). Cabin and ride quality felt amazingly good and given that I was unclear on the rest of options, I went ahead and booked Taigun. VW doesn’t charge a cancellation fee on the bookings. Please note, at the time of this search, most cars in this category were clocking a minimum delay of 10 weeks with likes of Creta going up to 10 months.

Mahindra XUV 700: The launch date was announced during this hunt phase and my wife and I went bonkers over this car. The launch price was competitive and it somewhat fit our budget. Mahindra experimented with online booking (add to cart) feature, and on the day of the launch, my wife and I were glued to our laptops to make a booking. Felt like booking a tatkal ticket on IRCTC for the busy Diwali weekend. The site crashed within minutes and we couldn’t book. Later in the evening, the dealership, Silver Jubilee Motors in Pune sent their reps and collected 21K to make a booking from backend. Next day, it opened again, and we ended up double booking - online + via the dealer.

Never mind, we were sold on this car. When it was due to arrive at the dealership for a test ride, my wife and I were there at 10 AM before even the entire staff of Silver Jubilee motors came in. Managed to lay hands on the vehicle as we were first in the queue and it was AWESOME!. I had booked a diesel AX-5 variant and felt that it's the perfect car I want.

But then began the wait, the never ending wait. Dealership had no clue about its delivery due to chip shortage and over-booking. Frustration was building up, and finally, my sales rep informally told me that it's likely that I'll get an AX5 Diesel only by April-May of 2022.
That was not acceptable to me and I proceeded to cancel my bookings incurring a loss of Rs 4200 (Mahindra deducts a 10% on bookings and I had made 2!)

About the car: It's a very competitive vehicle on all counts. Here are the things I liked and disliked.
1. Good ride quality, power and safety features (AX5 which is a mid variant gets curtain airbags)
2. Infotainment screen looks like that of Mercedes Benz
3. Mid-variant AX5 also gets a massive sun-roof (though I’m not a big fan of sun-roofs)
4. Mid-night blue color is one of the best on the roads after BMW
5. Amazing visibility all through the cabin

Dislikes:
1. One is forced to buy a 7 seat option for a top variant. They should’ve had a fully loaded 5 seater.
2. Service is not equipped to handle fancy gizmos and tech like ADAS and Memory feature loaded seat adjustments
3. Their ability to deliver diesel cars on time - big let down.

So with that, the XUV700 journey came to an end.

Harrier
With curtains down on XUV700, we were left with either Taigun OR Harrier.
Though Taigun was fun to drive, it didn't give that fulfillment despite spending 19+ Lacs on it. I was going for 1 Ltr top-end. Strangely, 1.5 Ltr in Taigun didn’t come with ventilated seats. VW-Skoda have a knack of shooting themselves in the foot somehow. Eventually, I withdrew my booking.

I read almost all posts on Harrier on TeamBHP and there were many like me who were smitten by the car despite all its flaws and dealership challenges.
One of my friends, who is quite elder to me then advised that we like to do road trips and have the energy to drive long now, so it will be worth spending a little extra and getting what we want, instead of carrying a buyer’s remorse later. His specific point was that you can afford it later in life but the zeal and energy to drive may go down with age.

So, after a lot of thought and discussion, we made up our mind that Harrier it is going to be. (Initially, Jeep Compass was also in the wish list, but with Harrier itself going above budget, Compass was out of the question, so didn’t even bother test driving it).
From here-on, I’ll switch to buying experience and ownership review of Harrier.

Harrier’s buying experience:

Many TeamBHPians had noted that contacts with senior people at the dealership is a smart thing to do. I followed the advice and found someone who knew the dealership owner at Rudra Motors in Pune.

Made the booking on 10th Nov 2021, and was told that it will take 8-10 weeks, but I pushed for a super early delivery. The contacts at the top helped and to my utter surprise, I was confirmed for a delivery on 20th Nov 2021 (Magic!). To those who don’t have any such contacts, I later learnt that Tata in-general has been able to deliver Harrier in 2-3 weeks time, at least in Pune.

So came 20th Nov 2021, we were at the dealership in the morning and the Beast adorned in Daytona Gray color was being readied for the handover.

Must say that Tata Dealerships may not have smooth and suave sales reps like MG or their showroom quality may not be top class, but the experience overall is pretty good.
The sales reps, even though not so polished by western standards, were extremely polite and willing to help. At one level, the external glossiness doesn’t matter.
Got some accessories like 5D mats, sun shades, additional HARRIER badging on the front in Black etc.

So all in all, full marks to the dealership on the promptness, speed and quality of sales and delivery.
Here are some pics from the day of delivery
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-key.jpg

First press on the pedal
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-first-move.jpg

Maiden drive on Mum-Pune expressway

2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-mayank-solo.jpg

Here are some clicks of fun times with the beast

Boot is big enough to have camping chairs and a mini stove in it all the time
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-road-side-camping.jpg

Decked up for my cousin's wedding
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-decked-up-wedding.jpg

Beast giving mean looks on a rainy day: Pune - Hyd trip
2020 Tata Harrier Automatic : Official Review-beast-looks.jpg
Mayank Gaur is offline   (51) Thanks
Old 28th September 2022, 10:17   #1582

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goutsdk View Post
Observations after One month of ownership:

The seat is aligned towards the left with respect to the steering. This means that the right leg is bent for the accelerator. The same needs to be corrected. Correcting the same should also help in resolving the complaint of left knee touching the dash too.
You've brought out a very good point, I too always felt this but thought maybe its just me. During long drives, 9+ hours, this starts to annoy. Major design issue so I don't think can be fixed in after sales service.
Mayank Gaur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th September 2022, 17:41   #1583
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleueNinja View Post
Thank you and trust me I hope the same.

How has your experience been so far with Harrier?
Sorry for the late reply! Been extra held up at work. Off late I have reduced taking it out and mostly it is parked in the apartment basement. I am using my cousin's Alto who lives in the same apartment. Why? Just the Bangalore traffic and rare parking spots

However, whenever I take it out for a spin early morning or late at night, it puts a smile on my face. Always reinforces that I took the right decision, not to forget, it's an absolute head turner. It's been more than six months and touchwood, I haven't got a single niggle. Fill fuel, forget, and drive.
ambujlal is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 29th September 2022, 12:52   #1584
BHPian

I have been looking to replace the H7 Halogen bulbs on the high beam of my Harrier XTA+. Have already changed the projector low beam to Osram Xenon HID (the XTA+ comes with halogen projectors), and am glad I did this.

I am looking at opinions on whether it would be ok to replace the halogen bulbs with H7 LED bulbs from Maxxlink or Philips (or Osram). The point being, that the LED bulbs' throw should not blind the opposing traffic or create that odd looking halo heralding the arrival of a car with bright lights, and at the same time perform better than the stock halogens.

Being a responsible driver, High beam is only used when on highways and only if I have no oncoming traffic a.l.a 4 lane/6lane highways with partitions)

In other words, will the beam pattern change when the halogens are replaced with LEDs on the high beam reflector type headlamps on the Harrier (for better of for worse ?)

Or should I just upgrade and get Osram Nightbreaker Halogen Lamps installed instead of going for LED headlamps.
CaptBrat1845 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2022, 12:31   #1585
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Being a responsible driver, High beam is only used when on highways and only if I have no oncoming traffic a.l.a 4 lane/6lane highways with partitions)

In other words, will the beam pattern change when the halogens are replaced with LEDs on the high beam reflector type headlamps on the Harrier (for better of for worse ?)

Or should I just upgrade and get Osram Nightbreaker Halogen Lamps installed instead of going for LED headlamps.
LEDs on reflector type high beam will only scatter and hamper your long range visibility. Better to upgrade to night breakers in place of LEDs.
supertinu is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 2nd October 2022, 09:53   #1586
MaG
BHPian

Hello, even I was looking to upgrade my stock headlights as I find it very very insufficient. While I searched for the variant you mentioned, many options popped up and I’m confused which ones to buy. Could you please help me with the link of which one to choose.(low beam as well as high beam)
Thanks in advance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
LEDs on reflector type high beam will only scatter and hamper your long range visibility. Better to upgrade to night breakers in place of LEDs.
Old 3rd October 2022, 10:11   #1587
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaG View Post
Hello, even I was looking to upgrade my stock headlights as I find it very very insufficient. While I searched for the variant you mentioned, many options popped up and I’m confused which ones to buy. Could you please help me with the link of which one to choose.(low beam as well as high beam)
Thanks in advance.
hey MaG, you can go through the recent posts on this thread below. It should give you some ideas on the options on the table for upgrades.

Harrier comes with HIDs on low beam if I am not mistaken. You are unhappy with low still? then maybe just get a better 55W HID for low beam. For high beam stick to halogen ideally, OSRAM night breakers. higher wattage halogen is another option but may harm the headlight assembly in long run.

https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modif...pgrades-2.html (Comprehensive guide to LED Headlight upgrades)

Last edited by supertinu : 3rd October 2022 at 10:12.
supertinu is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th October 2022, 12:02   #1588
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertinu View Post
Harrier comes with HIDs on low beam if I am not mistaken. You are unhappy with low still? then maybe just get a better 55W HID for low beam. For high beam stick to halogen ideally, OSRAM night breakers. higher wattage halogen is another
Hi thanks for the suggestion. My Harrier has got following specification for head lights

High Beam : 12V, 55W, H7
Low Beam : 12V, 25W, D5S

For high beam am going ahead with OSRAM Night Breaker 200 Halogen bulbs
For low beam, Kindly suggest one
greyhound82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th October 2022, 14:54   #1589
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyhound82 View Post
Hi thanks for the suggestion. My Harrier has got following specification for head lights

High Beam : 12V, 55W, H7
Low Beam : 12V, 25W, D5S

For high beam am going ahead with OSRAM Night Breaker 200 Halogen bulbs
For low beam, Kindly suggest one
I'm looking to change the low beams on my Harrier as well. The output is pathetic.

I was checking for options and found this product below:

https://autobahntechnologies.com/pro...-d-series-led/

The other option seems to be from Philips

https://www.philips.co.in/c-p/12410C...headlight-bulb

But costs about INR 12K/-

Any thoughts?

Last edited by The Riddler : 4th October 2022 at 14:57.
Old 4th October 2022, 21:57   #1590
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Riddler View Post
I'm looking to change the low beams on my Harrier as well. The output is pathetic.

I was checking for options and found this product below:

https://autobahntechnologies.com/pro...-d-series-led/

The other option seems to be from Philips

https://www.philips.co.in/c-p/12410C...headlight-bulb

But costs about INR 12K/-

Any thoughts?
I got lights from autobahn technologies for my compass and they are fine but seem a bit less bright than earlier a year back. I was also thinking Philips upgrade from these but with much lower watt its still in the air.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks