Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews

Old 1st May 2021, 17:25   #1171
BHPian

Default Re: Nissan Magnite Review

I am not able to reach any contact that I had been given of Surya Nissan Bangalore for getting latest delivery estimate.
Does anyone here have a reliable contact in that dealership?
Old 1st May 2021, 19:12   #1172
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma83 View Post
I am not able to reach any contact that I had been given of Surya Nissan Bangalore for getting latest delivery estimate.
With the lockdown in place, I doubt there will be any update. Even deliveries to the showroom are unlikely until restrictions are lifted. And given the situation, since we don't know if the staff themselves are facing personal emergencies at the moment, it might be a good idea to put off reaching out to anyone until restrictions are lifted.

I'm in the same boat, by the way - have booked my vehicle with Surya Nissan. Have decided I'm just not going to ask my SA any question that won't hold for another week or two.
ChevyTeddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2021, 14:50   #1173

Guess, the lockdown restrictions has had some impact on Magnite production. The Track My Car feature on Nissan website no longer works and the page says, "We'll be back soon." https://book.nissan.in/trackmycar
Nissan Magnite Review-nissan-track-my-car.png
balmeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th May 2021, 12:49   #1174
BHPian

May not be the lockdown at all, and the order, if it's coming, will wait until the new CM is sworn in.

According to this news article,
"While the option is already available on the Nissan India website, customers may not be able to use it for sometime. This is because the tracking option is being updated with a new menu. But once the website is up, and we have been told it will be soon, one can track the estimated time of arrival of their beloved car."

Source
ChevyTeddy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th May 2021, 11:21   #1175

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTeddy View Post

According to this news article,
"While the option is already available on the Nissan India website, customers may not be able to use it for sometime. This is because the tracking option is being updated with a new menu. But once the website is up, and we have been told it will be soon, one can track the estimated time of arrival of their beloved car."
Interesting. For what its worth, the track my car page is back up. Don't see anything new atm.
balmeter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th May 2021, 15:32   #1176

Quote:
Originally Posted by nma83 View Post

I have a number of manager at Surya nissan residency road branch by name Irfan - 8792498729.

He will help you
edges is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th May 2021, 22:57   #1177
BHPian

Does anyone know which roof rack is shown in this Magnite video ?

Since this is an interview with Nissan Managing Director, im assuming this is an official accessory. But I have not seen it on any website.

Most Viewed