Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st October 2010, 17:49   #211
BHPian

Got a call this morning from FIAT to confirm my details for a Tjet review. Looks like Tjet is officially launching tomorrow in Hyderabad. Now awaiting call from the dealer!
Old 1st November 2010, 16:30   #212
BHPian

Hi folks,

It has been almost a month since the T-Jet has been released and there has not been a single ownership review yet in the most power-hungry community of all.
Old 1st November 2010, 16:53   #213
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesilentone View Post
It has been almost a month since the T-Jet has been released and there has not been a single ownership review yet in the most power-hungry community of all.
After my test drive, I got a follow-up call from Mumbai. The guy - don't remember his name, mostly the RM for Mumbai and Maharashtra - asked me what I felt about the car. I, in turn asked him how many were sold in the first few weeks and his answer: 8 or 9. I Don't know if he meant only Pune or Mumbai + Pune.

Last edited by DrunkenMonk : 1st November 2010 at 16:56.
Old 1st November 2010, 18:09   #214
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesilentone View Post
Hi folks,

All the power hungry bhpians are busy with updating the Vento diesel threads. That may be a reason.

Our 600-700 odd member Fiat forum already has one and two more T-Jet ownership threads are awaited.

There is one on CarWale as well.
Old 2nd November 2010, 07:19   #215
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vvmanoj View Post
Got a call this morning from FIAT to confirm my details for a Tjet review. Looks like Tjet is officially launching tomorrow in Hyderabad. Now awaiting call from the dealer!
There is a centrespread ad today in TOI, Hyderabad of the T-Jet. Need to rush to the dealers for a test drive if it is actually launched. The Linea :: website still doesn't give a price though for Hyderabad.
Old 2nd November 2010, 10:01   #216
BANNED

Ad in TOI- Bangalore too!

Can anybody confirm if it has reached the Bangy showrooms?!
Old 2nd November 2010, 10:14   #217
BHPian

Ad in TOI- Chennai too.

Test drive cars are in transit and would reach tomorrow.

Looks like the official launch for south is tomorrow. Bookings started since last week and delivery is immediate effective tomorrow.

TJet Plus is Rs. 903,864 (ex- chennai); On-road is around Rs. 10.30 lacs.
No freebies; No discount. Only corporate discount available.

Last edited by bnzjon : 2nd November 2010 at 10:27.
Old 2nd November 2010, 10:23   #218
BANNED

Prerana Motors stockyard have a couple of T-Jets since a week! Test drives starting from tomorrow in Bangalore.
Old 2nd November 2010, 18:07   #219
BHPian

T-jet ads in kerala dailies also. I thinks its now launched in Kerala
Old 2nd November 2010, 18:08   #220
BANNED

T-Jet has arrived in Prerana Motors - Lalbagh road at 5pm. On road price is: 10.88L for T-Jet Plus.

Test drive after 3 to 4 days.
Old 2nd November 2010, 18:46   #221
BHPian

Made an inquiry with a tvpm dealer . Told me that the ex-showroom price for T-jet plus is 915000 . Good follow up was there from them , which is quite unusual .
Old 2nd November 2010, 22:09   #222
BHPian

Fiat made my life easier

I am planning to change my car in a few months time and was waiting for the tjet to be launched to decide between the City, Vento and Linea.

I registered twice for test drives. Received a call from their call centre confirming my details and which dealer was closest. In both cases I mentioned Concorde Prabhadevi. I did not receive any call from the dealer and mentioned the same in one of the follow-up calls. Thereafter silence. I then put a complaint on the website. The next day received an sms from their VP Commercial and a call from someone from Tata Motors and a short while later from a lady (seemed senior in position) from Fiat. I was promptly promised a test drive at my convenience. Again silence.

The Fiat Linea is no more in my shortlist.
Old 2nd November 2010, 22:15   #223
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Floyd de Souza View Post
The Fiat Linea is no more in my shortlist.
Just for this reason you wont consider a T-Jet?! I agree Fiat and the dealer is at fault, but still.. This can happen with some other brand too.

Life is short man, if you really like the T-Jet then go for it!
Old 2nd November 2010, 22:31   #224
Senior - BHPian

Checked out the interior space in the T-Jet and seriously I wonder where has all the space gone. The car looks big on the outside but the interior space was no bigger than a big hatch.
Old 2nd November 2010, 22:39   #225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by EARTHed View Post
Just for this reason you wont consider a T-Jet?! I agree Fiat and the dealer is at fault, but still.. This can happen with some other brand too.

Life is short man, if you really like the T-Jet then go for it!
I can like it if I get a chance to drive it. Right? I agree when you say 'life is short' but not if you have to be after someone for their own benefit. My experience with Honda sales has been good. when I went for a test drive for the Vento, despite the crowd and the demand for the Polo, the dealer arranged a test drive for both the diesel and petrol.

Have you seen Fiats sales for October? 9% down y-o-y. Do you think I should put down my hard earned money on a company or brand that cannot redeem itself?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks