Team-BHP > Road Safety

Search this Thread
Old 12th June 2014, 12:30   #6211
Senior - BHPian

Re: Bad Drivers - How do you spot 'em

Quote:
Originally Posted by denver85 View Post
Spotted this moron somewhere between Karur/Dindigul last month. I was cautious while overtaking as the total width was more than a truck/bus. He was doing 80-90 also
Wow!
How much more dumb can a human being get?
A load that is not meant to be in a car, being transported,
Side rear view mirrors not usable because of that,
And all this on an expressway were vehicles are doing good speeds.

These morons should be made to carry that load on their heads and made to walk.
tharian is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2014, 15:40   #6212
NPV
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tharian View Post
Wow!
How much more dumb can a human being get?
A load that is not meant to be in a car, being transported,
Side rear view mirrors not usable because of that,
And all this on an expressway were vehicles are doing good speeds.

These morons should be made to carry that load on their heads and made to walk.
Such morons should really have the Driver's License cancelled and/or hefty fine levied plus warned of cancellation.
This is such a big danger to other motorists, he's got to be crazy to be doing this!
NPV is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2014, 15:59   #6213
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted this moron somewhere between Karur/Dindigul last month. I was cautious while overtaking as the total width was more than a truck/bus. He was doing 80-90 also

Goodness gracious! Do these 'kind' of people are morons in all aspects of life or driving is the only special occasion? I wished after seeing the picture that some truck or state bus did hammer and break those pipes or whatever stuff he was carrying.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2014, 16:10   #6214
BHPian

Quote:
This is terrible. Neither do these guys care and value for their safety and life nor the safety of others. Sorry state of affairs.
Reminds me of a time when I saw a guy jump a signal on his bike with his wife and 3 kids!

Last edited by bigben : 12th June 2014 at 16:12.
Old 12th June 2014, 17:54   #6215
Oxy
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
This is terrible. Neither do these guys care and value for their safety and life nor the safety of others. Sorry state of affairs.
Reminds me of a time when I saw a guy jump a signal on his bike with his wife and 3 kids!
Whaaat?? You cannot be serious!!
Old 12th June 2014, 18:13   #6216
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Spotted this moron somewhere between Karur/Dindigul last month.
Ha Ha!! He's unfortunately going to guillotine someone's head with those pipe or at-least knock them unconscious

Jokes apart, I feel such people should have their license cancelled, and fined heavily; for creating a danger to everyone on the road. Where are the police when such people are around?! I never seem to see them catching these people.
Old 12th June 2014, 18:18   #6217
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by W.A.G.7 View Post
Ha Ha!! He's unfortunately going to guillotine someone's head with those pipe or at-least knock them unconscious

Jokes apart, I feel such people should have their license cancelled, and fined heavily; for creating a danger to everyone on the road. Where are the police when such people are around?! I never seem to see them catching these people.
The police turn a blind eye sometimes and let such fools travel risking life of many. I don't understand how the person driving and who ever got the idea to load the car with the pipes in such fashion.

I fail to understand how can they get such ideas and what education plays role in their heads?

Anurag.
Old 12th June 2014, 21:02   #6218
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigben View Post
I have seen lots of similar cases a lot here in NCR: whole family on two wheeler, no one wearing helmets and driving on the wrong side. I am not talking three different scenarios, it is one real life scenario.
Old 13th June 2014, 01:16   #6219
BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 1249333
Attachment 1249334
That's really scary. Someone please make sure this pic reaches the authorities concerned. The extents to which these idiots go to save a little money
Old 13th June 2014, 09:29   #6220
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Attachment 1249333
Attachment 1249334
What was this car moronic driver trying to achieve. I pray to god that this guy should not come in the path of any 2 wheeler guy.
When he can shell out close to 4 lakhs to buy a santro, can't he shell out few hundred bucks to transport the items atleast in a TATA ACE
Old 13th June 2014, 10:18   #6221
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post
The police turn a blind eye sometimes and let such fools travel risking life of many. I don't understand how the person driving and who ever got the idea to load the car with the pipes in such fashion.

I fail to understand how can they get such ideas and what education plays role in their heads?

Anurag.
Most of them are local businessman knowing almost every police cop or a higher up so that nothing happens to them. Also few stretch in TN are quite lonely, you may not spot a single police cop and very less traffic but road will be visible to you for kms. Hence idiots take it for granted and do whatever they want.

There should be some helpline or a govt website where such cases are reported with pictures.
Old 15th June 2014, 21:44   #6222
BHPian

This was taken in front of my house. He had parked in such a way that I wouldn't able to take my car out. We hadn't seen the car in our street before. Our neighbors told us that a guy had come looking for a flat and parked his car and gone somewhere else.

Bad Drivers - How do you spot 'em-2.jpg

Bad Drivers - How do you spot 'em-img_0351.jpg

I had to take my friends bike, which was fortunately parked at my house that day to the office.
Old 16th June 2014, 07:35   #6223
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auswechseln View Post
This was taken in front of my house. He had parked in such a way that I wouldn't able to take my car out. We hadn't seen the car in our street before. Our neighbors told us that a guy had come looking for a flat and parked his car and gone somewhere else.

I had to take my friends bike, which was fortunately parked at my house that day to the office.
Absolutely unacceptable to park and block entry/exit to your driveway. You should have called the cops and got the car towed.
Old 16th June 2014, 09:02   #6224
BHPian

Quote:
Absolutely unacceptable to park and block entry/exit to your driveway. You should have called the cops and got the car towed.
This moron almost ruined my day.

I was in a hurry to the office. I told my mom and my uncle, who was visiting that day, to wait for him and give him an earful. They waited for half-an-hour, and just when they went inside thinking he wouldn't come, he came and zoomed away.

I had to buy a new helmet that day since dad had taken the only helmet in our house and all my friends helmets were unavailable (Murphy acts with enthusiasm) .

I'm not sure whether the cops would act on it ? .
Old 16th June 2014, 10:43   #6225
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auswechseln View Post
This moron almost ruined my day.

I was in a hurry to the office. I told my mom and my uncle, who was visiting that day, to wait for him and give him an earful. They waited for half-an-hour, and just when they went inside thinking he wouldn't come, he came and zoomed away.

I had to buy a new helmet that day since dad had taken the only helmet in our house and all my friends helmets were unavailable (Murphy acts with enthusiasm) .

I'm not sure whether the cops would act on it ? .
I'm sorry for your inconvenience but if I were in your place, I would have certainly deflated one of his tyres (only one)
If he wastes my time, I would like to give him a dose of his own medicine and make him change the deflated one with the stepney. Would serve him right, and make him more wary of parking without a care for others
racer_m is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed