Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th July 2011, 11:28   #811
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M
Is there any such discounts on the Laura Diesel? Any idea folks?
No special discount, only 40k corporate on elegance.
Old 18th July 2011, 11:51   #812
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Guys, any idea what is the on-road price of Laura TSI Classic in Bangalore? and are there any discounts/offers over and above the current 10.99 ex-showroom price?

Last edited by bharatbs : 18th July 2011 at 11:59.
Old 18th July 2011, 15:11   #813
BHPian

Went to a couple of dealerships yesterday. VW isn't giving any discounts on the Polo petrol other than the corporate discount. For the Vento Petrol, its corporate discount + interest subvention deal.

In Ford, no discounts on the Figo. On pushing, agreed to increase warranty to 3 years and another 5K off. Didn't even bother asking anything on the new Fiesta. Its so overpriced itself out.

On a separate note, the Ford showroom was totally empty and the VW was so full that they had trouble finding sales people to attend them.

I think soon Ford will need to start offering better deals even for the Figo. Lets see when they do it. VW may still hold out longer.

Anybody bought a new Figo Petrol in the last few days? please share the deal details...
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay_satpute View Post
Fiat dealers are offering a flat 1 lac cash discount on the Linea T-Jet. Is it true? Also, there is an offer wherein the dealers are giving 3 months petrol free, major discount on the insurance and 50 months RSA free. Unbelivable deal, but is it real? Anyone...
Can anybody confirm the flat 1 lac cash discount on the T-JET please :-)

Cheers

Last edited by Stratos : 19th July 2011 at 14:56.
Old 19th July 2011, 10:42   #814
Senior - BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I did read somewhere on the Fiesta thread that 10K discount on the new Fiesta is already available.
This is not confirmed though.
But if it's true, then the discounts have already started rolling in.
Was expecting a couple of months before even a small discount was offered, and now this.
Looks like Ford really messed it up this time.
Old 19th July 2011, 13:55   #815
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post

Cheers
A few days ago, there was an advt. on TV for Linea:
Linea diesel at the price of Linea petrol.

Unfortunately I have no other details.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:04   #816
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_U_N View Post
A few days ago, there was an advt. on TV for Linea:
Linea diesel at the price of Linea petrol.

Unfortunately I have no other details.
This is true. But, the catch is that you have to first book a petrol car, be it Punto or Linea. Participate in some contest and only if you win that contest, they will upgrade your petrol car to diesel one without any extra charge. Its not so straightforward. Its a move by Fiat to push petrol car sales, nothing else.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:48   #817
BHPian

advertisement in my place (haryana) last month was Rs 3.99 for fabia.
Old 19th July 2011, 14:53   #818
BHPian

For Fiesta non-classic TDCi SXI, I am getting around Rs.37,300/- off. They discount the insurance amount from the ex-showroom price and make extended warranty free plus another 3500 discount. So, altogether, on-road, it comes to Rs. 9,27,000/-. Is there anymore discount available on this car anywhere now. If anyone has details...
Old 19th July 2011, 17:40   #819
Senior - BHPian

Sorry folks made a mistake. There are no heard of discounts on the new fiesta as yet.
Have not made that call to ford as yet. Will let you all know if anything pops up on the radar.
Old 19th July 2011, 18:55   #820
Senior - BHPian

Big discounts on the 320d (1.5 to 2 lacs, depending on how hard you can bargain) & even bigger on the 320i......and this is excluding the Insurance where they are offering some discounts as well.
Old 19th July 2011, 19:14   #821
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by suman
Big discounts on the 320d (1.5 to 2 lacs, depending on how hard you can bargain) & even bigger on the 320i......and this is excluding the Insurance where they are offering some discounts as well.
First the C and now the 3. what about the A4 are they going to follow suit? We shall find out soon.
Old 20th July 2011, 18:27   #822
Senior - BHPian

Ok folks, are you ready?
Read this on the New Ford Fiesta thread
Here are the current discounts being offered.
discounts on Insurance + 35K flat cashback on the Titanium and Titanium+ for both petrol and diesel.
Way sooner than expected.
Old 20th July 2011, 19:47   #823
BHPian

Hey guys, any discounts on RITZ VDI in bangalore?

Any news if there will discounts from the next month?
Old 20th July 2011, 20:55   #824
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahakar View Post
This offer of diesel car for the price of similar petrol variant is for 20 lucky customers all over India. This is applicable for both Linea and Punto. You’re the lucky one who got selected, but want to stick to original booking of petrol variant, they will pay you back the price difference. And if your original booking is a T-Jet / T-Jet+, you will get a discount of Rs. 100,000. This is because there is no diesel equivalent.

Information courtesy: Fiat Upgrade Offer

Slightly OT: Couple days back, I sent an email to the Fiat dealer in my city, asking for the on-road price and offers on Linea T-Jet+. This morning, I got an email back from them with the pricelist, and then there is a footnote in the email: "In T-Jet we have Fox trut azure(Sky Blue).we delivered that vehicle one week". I assume, he meant to say that they have this colour of T-Jet available, and can be delivered in a week (even though my enquiry was specifically on T-Jet+).

I looked further down in the email chain. My original email was forwarded to this person by another official in the dealership, and he has mentioned this “Try to convince him to T-Jet”. At least they should have shown the presence of mind to hide the internal communication from the potential customer
Old 20th July 2011, 21:14   #825
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by vb-san View Post
This offer of diesel car for the price of similar petrol variant is for 20 lucky customers all over India. This is applicable for both Linea and Punto. You’re the lucky one who got selected, but want to stick to original booking of petrol variant, they will pay you back the price difference. And if your original booking is a T-Jet / T-Jet+, you will get a discount of Rs. 100,000. This is because there is no diesel equivalent.

Information courtesy: Fiat Upgrade Offer

Slightly OT: Couple days back, I sent an email to the Fiat dealer in my city, asking for the on-road price and offers on Linea T-Jet+. This morning, I got an email back from them with the pricelist, and then there is a footnote in the email: "In T-Jet we have Fox trut azure(Sky Blue).we delivered that vehicle one week". I assume, he meant to say that they have this colour of T-Jet available, and can be delivered in a week (even though my enquiry was specifically on T-Jet+).

I looked further down in the email chain. My original email was forwarded to this person by another official in the dealership, and he has mentioned this “Try to convince him to T-Jet”. At least they should have shown the presence of mind to hide the internal communication from the potential customer
Oh Fiat!!

These are basic things, This new offer from Fiat is not at all assuring anything. Its just a Lottery ticket Kind of stuff

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks