Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2010, 14:37   #466

Jopasu guys have really changed their courier agent. I placed an order for the car duster plus a micro-fibre cloth through ebay on 15th of April and was surprised to see the package delivered to me on the 19th. DTDC was the courier service provider. The package reached me intact along with a instruction CD. The handle was not broken or cracked as some who had purchased earlier had complained, also the CD was not part of the original package mentioned on ebay. On the flip-side, my car duster has arrived even though my new car (Figo) is no where in sight !!. I feel like a barber without a razor ! Now waiting patiently for it (the car and not the razor).
Old 2nd June 2010, 14:59   #467
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by shajufx View Post
My experience is different then. Mine is washed thrice already, so far I dont find any difference. If you soak it in soap water for long time, may be that will take away its coating. I did a straight hand wash with a mild soap and it was dried for 2 hours in the sun.

Another option to regain the coating would be: Wash the duster and dry it. Same time wash your car, dry it and give a coating of carwax. Now do the final polishing with your Jopasu duster. The strands will accumulate an equal amount of carwax that will act as the original coating when it was new. Its not read or seen anywhere, its my personal experiment.

Jopasu can do magic on a car thats waxed once a while. It not only gives a perfect shining, but also avoids any possible scratches through dusting.
The strands of the duster are wax coated. If the wax is removed, it loses its dust collecting capacity.

To wash a jopasu duster, use v mild soap only very softly brush it a couple of times. Dont rub it too hard and never wring it. After washing, rinse it by letting water flow through it. Dont squeeze or wring to dry. Let it drip dry on its own. That way you wont loose the wax.
Old 2nd June 2010, 15:08   #468
Senior - BHPian

May be the water quality making the difference in washing the duster?
I mean the duster washed in chennai water losing the dust picking capacity whereas washed in Bangalore water gives much better result?
Old 2nd June 2010, 21:19   #469
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
Try this link eBay India: Jopasu Car Duster (item 110537788255 end time 24-Jun-2010 11:18:02 IST)

The CD is within that red pouch.

You can wipe any part of the car. I am doing it on a daily basis.

Nope, I ordered duster alone and received the CD.
I have ordered it today, waiting for it.
Old 2nd June 2010, 21:20   #470
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by myavu View Post
Try this link eBay India: Jopasu Car Duster (item 110537788255 end time 24-Jun-2010 11:18:02 IST)

The CD is within that red pouch.

You can wipe any part of the car. I am doing it on a daily basis.

Nope, I ordered duster alone and received the CD.
ordered it today, waiting for it to come.

Last edited by NVI2112 : 2nd June 2010 at 21:22. Reason: please delete this entry as it is duplicated
Old 2nd June 2010, 21:45   #471
BHPian

Ordered the duster on ebay last night as could not trace the dealer in Blore.

Waiting patiently for the courier guy to arrive ! Watching all the dust settle down :(
Old 4th June 2010, 11:00   #472
BHPian

rdered it on ebay and it has been shipped yesterday. Waiting to try it out. If it reaches today or tomorrow it could be a great testing time as presently Delhi is covered in dust, tons of it.
Old 5th June 2010, 11:27   #473
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroThoughts View Post
rdered it on ebay and it has been shipped yesterday. Waiting to try it out. If it reaches today or tomorrow it could be a great testing time as presently Delhi is covered in dust, tons of it.
Don't overdo it, the duster is capable of removing a thin layer of dust, not tons of dust like the delhi weather now. If the duster is used on a heavy layer of dust, it might work for the first couple of times but don't expect too much. Its best efficient in removing a fine layer of dust.
Old 5th June 2010, 14:05   #474
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakensoul View Post
Don't overdo it, the duster is capable of removing a thin layer of dust, not tons of dust like the delhi weather now. If the duster is used on a heavy layer of dust, it might work for the first couple of times but don't expect too much. Its best efficient in removing a fine layer of dust.
Thanks for the timely warning. I would have happily gone ahead to test it out. Will take care now. How long have you been using it? Any more tips?
Appreciate your feedback & thanks again.
Old 5th June 2010, 16:33   #475
BHPian

I bought one, few weeks back. It does a good job! But I didn't recieve any CD in Red cover.What are it's contents?
Old 7th June 2010, 11:34   #476
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
I bought one, few weeks back. It does a good job! But I didn't recieve any CD in Red cover.What are it's contents?
I ordered the gift pack, the one in which One car duster, one Car duster glove type, one microfibre cloth & one microfibre cloth glove are included. The listing did NOT mention any CD but it was a pleasant surprise to see one included in the pack . The CD title is "Product Details & Videos" but I have not found the time as yet to see it for myself as yet.
Old 14th July 2010, 16:33   #477
Senior - BHPian

After going through the thread I'm convinced that I should buy Jopasu gift pack. Just placed an order for the same over ebay. Lets see when I get it.

I feel Jopasu should give some discount for TBHP members
Old 15th July 2010, 04:37   #478
J.Ravi

Mr Anand Panchabhai, Director, Jopasu Systems Pvt. Ltd., is a member of Team-BHP. Hope, he has read HammerHead's prayer!

Last edited by J.Ravi : 15th July 2010 at 04:38.

Old 4th August 2010, 18:56   #479
BHPian

I can't find the item on ebay anymore. Any other place I can buy it from?
Old 4th August 2010, 19:27   #480
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus View Post
I can't find the item on ebay anymore. Any other place I can buy it from?
Yeah, seems like they are no more on ebay!!

Drop a line to Jopasu guys at
Jopasu Car Care Products India

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks