Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2012, 11:07   #481
Senior - BHPian

Re: Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
I would be interested if any of these are MPFI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
Please check this attachment. There are 2 MPFI GYPSIES in one lot. If The Two of you can pool in, we may bid for this Gypsy
Attachment 901412

For those looking for an NGCS 550 check this Attachment
Attachment 901413

Regards
Jerrycan

Hey i would also be interested in being a part of this, obviously if the bid is within my budget.
Old 20th March 2012, 02:16   #482
BHPian

Many single lots of mg413 coming up in the auction in pune on 29th March. Would any of them be an mpfi ?

Dr. A Ghosh
Old 20th March 2012, 17:03   #483
BHPian

The MTSC Dealer I have located in my hometown tells me that transporting vehicle from North, say Jammu or Punjab costs 30K-40K. Is this true?

How much does it cost to transport a vehicle from above locations to South in AP or TN?

@Jerrycan: Are there any MPFI's in Kirkee (29th, March)?

What does CL V or CL VI indicate next to the vehicles on MSTC e-auction lists?

Last edited by JeepHyde : 20th March 2012 at 17:06.
Old 22nd March 2012, 06:34   #484
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by abheekg View Post
Many single lots of mg413 coming up in the auction in pune on 29th March. Would any of them be an mpfi ?

Dr. A Ghosh
The details of vehicles from Poona are never displayed on the auction Catalogue. The Best Way to Ensure is to personally Inspect these vehicles.
If you can arrange for somebody to Inspect these vehicles, I can provide the authorization Letter and necessary permission.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepHyde View Post
The MTSC Dealer I have located in my hometown tells me that transporting vehicle from North, say Jammu or Punjab costs 30K-40K. Is this true?

How much does it cost to transport a vehicle from above locations to South in AP or TN?

@Jerrycan: Are there any MPFI's in Kirkee (29th, March)?

Yes Truckers usually charge between 35K to 45K from Jammu. I paid 75K for 2 jeeps and 3 RE350 bikes from Jammu to Coimbatore.

What does CL V or CL VI indicate next to the vehicles on MSTC e-auction lists?
Class V vehicles are considered road worthy and can be registered with RTO. Form 21 will be provided by the authority at the time of delivery.
Class VI vehicles are either Accidented vehicles, or those which are deemed unfit for road. These vehicles cannot be registered. These are of Scrap value only.
Old 22nd March 2012, 18:45   #485
BHPian

Pune auction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan View Post
The details of vehicles from Poona are never displayed on the auction Catalogue. The Best Way to Ensure is to personally Inspect these vehicles.
If you can arrange for somebody to Inspect these vehicles, I can provide the authorization Letter and necessary permission.
I am arranging for getting these vehicles inspected. How can you help me with the authorization letter ?

Dr. A Ghosh
Old 22nd March 2012, 20:36   #486
Senior - BHPian

Is there any chance that one can source an Axe or a Rakshak
Old 23rd March 2012, 09:07   #487
BHPian

Re: Pune auction

Quote:
I am arranging for getting these vehicles inspected. How can you help me with the authorization letter ?

Dr. A Ghosh
Sir, I am very interested in finding out if there are any MPFI at Kirkee. During inspection please bear me in mind.

keep me informed. Please PM me the details of good lots after your successful inspection.

Thank You
Old 23rd March 2012, 22:46   #488
BHPian

Sure Jeet. Infact you can call me up on 08805788633 and we can discuss the POA but first of all we will need the authorisation letter and only Jerrycan or anyone else who's mstc registered can help us. Where are you from Jeet ?

Dr. A Ghosh

Quote:
Sir, I am very interested in finding out if there are any MPFI at Kirkee. During inspection please bear me in mind.

keep me informed. Please PM me the details of good lots after your successful inspection.

Thank You
Old 25th March 2012, 13:14   #489
BHPian

Quote:
Sure Jeet. Infact you can call me up on 08805788633 and we can discuss the POA but first of all we will need the authorisation letter and only Jerrycan or anyone else who's mstc registered can help us. Where are you from Jeet ?

Dr. A Ghosh
I am from Hyderabad. Thanks for the contact no. I will reach you once we have the authorization letter for inspection.
I could not contact the MSTC dealer in my home city... He is out of town and his mobile is 'out of reach'... I hope I will be able to contact him before 29th.

@Jerrycan- we need you.
Old 26th March 2012, 09:46   #490
BHPian

@abheekg: I could not send you a PM because "abheekg has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space."

I just wanted to ask you, if I may, to call Jerrycan and request him for an authorization letter. His mobile number is posted HERE (Jeeps/Gypsy's: All through Army Auctions: What, When, Where, How?).
Old 26th March 2012, 12:24   #491
Senior - BHPian

Guys any idea about the inspection window? Till when do we have time for inspection?

Also has anybody already done the inspection? Please share the condition and specs of the Gypsy's?
Old 26th March 2012, 13:07   #492
BHPian

@abheekg: Jerrycan needs your address to courier the authorisation letter... he tried calling you but could not reach you... and your PM is also not working... Please contact him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerrycan
Dear Dr. Ghosh, Please call me on +919894683844, Tried calling you, got no reply.
Will send the Authorization letter upon hearing from you.
Best regards
Jerrycan

Unable to reach Dr Ghosh. Pls get in touch . I need an address to courier the Authorization Letter.

Last edited by JeepHyde : 26th March 2012 at 13:09.
Old 27th March 2012, 00:07   #493
BHPian

@friends: couriering the auth letter may be too late ? Can you scan it and mail it to me on dr . Ghosh @ gmail . Com ? If this is not possible, jerrycan I will sms you my friend's address in pune who will inspect on my behalf.

@ksm-vtec : seems like our dream team from the last auction is getting re created. Havent inspected the lots yet but i hear that there are good vehicles this time. Can you organise a lookup from your end in mumbai, it will be definitely easier for you than for me from nagpur.

And the inspection window is closing in the next few days. We have got to act fast.

@jerrycan : i will sms you my friend's pune address tonight if the scan does not work out.

Dr. A Ghosh
Old 27th March 2012, 01:10   #494
BHPian

Sorry for back to back postings but I had to add important info pertaining to the auction.

Time for inspection is till 28th March 6pm.

Auction is on 29th March.

I just received the auction catalog with the details of the vehicles in my hand. Attaching it for the benefit of other forum members. lot details for Dr A Ghosh1.xls

Here's a short summary of the interesting lots :
  • There is only 1 mpfi Gypsy in this auction - lot 71 (2002 model).
  • There is one accidental 2005 mpfi gypsy - lot 14.
  • Some good lots of MM550's - lots 69, 62 , 28 , 27.
  • 1 bullet - lot 97.
  • 1 Sumo (no idea if 4x4 or not) - lot 49.
Other points :
  • Many of the lots have repeated from previous auctions which I have been monitoring at this depot, especially the older gypsy lots. Have inspected them in the past, some are good.
  • I have seen intense bidding on good lots of gypsies and MM550's for the auctions of this depot. Hence I have decided that I am not actually interested in going for any of the vehicles as I am sure that the pricing is going to be high.
  • However I will extend my help with the know how of this depot's operation to other forum members who may be interested in any of the vehicles.
@JerryCan : We can blindly bid for lot 71 as I have been informed that its a gypsy in very good condition (may be even in start condition). But I am not interested in this lot as from my previous auction experience, I find the process too long, boring and tedious. I would rather pay the Mayapuri / Pathankot / Meerut / Jalandhar / Bhatinda guy a fair amount of commission , get the preferred vehicle of my choice and restore and register the vehicle in my name somewhere up north and then transport / drive down the vehicle to Nagpur.

@JeepHyde : No need to panic as auctions keep on happening all over the country all the time. I will personally help you get a vehicle for you. You may also be interested in my Gypsy King (picked up in the auction in Pune in 2009) which is for sale.

All the best to anyone who is bidding. Jerrycan please keep me posted on the final bid prices of these lots that I have indicated with actual screenshots if possible.

Thanks.

Dr. A Ghosh

Last edited by abheekg : 27th March 2012 at 01:12.
abheekg is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 28th March 2012, 00:52   #495
BHPian

Quote:
@friends: couriering the auth letter may be too late ? Can you scan it and mail it to me on dr . Ghosh @ gmail . Com ? If this is not possible, jerrycan I will sms you my friend's address in pune who will inspect on my behalf.
@ksm-vtec : seems like our dream team from the last auction is getting re created. Havent inspected the lots yet but i hear that there are good vehicles this time. Can you organise a lookup from your end in mumbai, it will be definitely easier for you than for me from nagpur.

And the inspection window is closing in the next few days. We have got to act fast.

@jerrycan : i will sms you my friend's pune address tonight if the scan does not work out.

Dr. A Ghosh

Guys
Yes ! its too late for me to Courier the requisites for the inspection closing tomorrow(28/03/2012).

Lot no 14 Accident-ed Mpfi gypsy is a Class VI vehicle.

Quote:
@abheekg: Jerrycan needs your address to courier the authorisation letter... he tried calling you but could not reach you... and your PM is also not working... Please contact him.
Get in touch with your local dealer soon.( Tomorrow)
Please do not post PMs' on this thread.

Last edited by Jerrycan : 28th March 2012 at 00:56. Reason: An important message was left out
Jerrycan is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks