Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2013, 08:41   #3496
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Congrats Sid.. Sounds like an outstanding deal to me. Wish you many enjoyable miles ahead!
samyboy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 26th May 2013, 20:08   #3497
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwadia View Post
Took the plunge........... Bought home the E220 CDI sports today..
My first tryst with the holy trinity begins......
Regards
Sid
Congrats Sid ! you've got yourself an awesome deal mate. Wish you happy mile munching.
Eagerly awaiting your test drive and ownership report
fuelinmyveins is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 29th May 2013, 10:30   #3498
Senior - BHPian

Today's HT has an advertisement for the Volvo S60.

Insurance at Rs.1.
Down payment Rs. 1 Lakh
2.99% Rate of interest.

Wonder what the catch is?!
amit is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th June 2013, 17:12   #3499
BHPian

That sounds like a pretty interesting offer on the S60.
I am sure that there could be higher discounts also available on the S60, as we are getting discounts on the 3-series and the A4, and that could be used as a bargaining chip?

Any idea if anyone is getting any discounts on the Jaguar XF2.2?
I am considering upgrading from the Superb to one of the bigger brands, and while I have read here that there are some good discounts on the 5-series, A6 and the E-class, no one seems to have any idea on the Jaguar?
Old 5th June 2013, 18:57   #3500
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post
I am sure that there could be higher discounts also available on the S60, as we are getting discounts on the 3-series and the A4, and that could be used as a bargaining chip?

I am considering upgrading from the Superb to one of the bigger brands, and while I have read here that there are some good discounts on the 5-series, A6 and the E-class, no one seems to have any idea on the Jaguar?
I got a call from AMP motors Gurgaon dealership yesterday offering me the new Freelander2 . On enquiring about the discounts running on the XF , XJ and Freelander she claimed that there is no special discount running on Jaguar and LR vehicles.
I am sure a visit to the showroom and showing interest in a purchase shall definitely get you a discount of a lakh or two at most.
Old 6th June 2013, 19:32   #3501
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowhun View Post

The catch is that this scheme is available for a loan term for 3 years only with an EMI of almost 85k !!!
The discount offered on 2013 model was 2.5 lacs and on the Red car was 1lac only
I was really in love with the Red S60 available at Mumbai, but the high EMI and lack of clarity around servicing network / resale turned me towards the E class.

Last edited by sidwadia : 6th June 2013 at 19:34.
sidwadia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2013, 20:24   #3502
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwadia View Post
The catch is that this scheme is available for a loan term for 3 years only with an EMI of almost 85k !!!
The discount offered on 2013 model was 2.5 lacs and on the Red car was 1lac only
I was really in love with the Red S60 available at Mumbai, but the high EMI and lack of clarity around servicing network / resale turned me towards the E class.
Firstly, allow me to congratulate you on your purchase.
Mumbai? I thought you got the E-class for 38lacs on road in Gurgaon. What was the on-road price without the discount? I think it is a really sweet deal for you.
You were planning to go for the red S60, and instead ended up a segment higher. I think it worked out quite well in your favor.
Did you check out if there were any discounts on the A6 and 5-series as well?
Last month there were a couple of posts here saying that discounts upto 5-8 lacs were to be had on the 5-series, but I havent heard anything about the A6 or the Jaguar XF 2.2.
Old 10th June 2013, 11:00   #3503
Senior - BHPian

Just saw this banner offering discounts on the Punto and the Linea. Putting it up in case anyone was looking at these cars.
Attached Thumbnails
The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-offers-fiat.jpg  

Old 11th June 2013, 23:16   #3504
Senior - BHPian

Is there any discounts running on ford Figo, I am looking forward for diesel. Can anyone help me with this please?
Old 12th June 2013, 11:15   #3505
Senior - BHPian

Guys, please help me.

My very close friend wants to buy Maruti Swift Vxi model. Are there any discounts going on for it? What can we expect from dealer?
Old 12th June 2013, 11:47   #3506
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by sameerg001 View Post
Is there any discounts running on ford Figo, I am looking forward for diesel. Can anyone help me with this please?
Hope this helps, in today's newspaper

Name:  ForumRunner_20130612_114615.png
Views: 2668
Size:  578.0 KB

Free Insurance + Exchange bonus of Rs 15K
(All offers are valid on all models except Figo Lxi)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aniketi View Post
Guys, please help me.

My very close friend wants to buy Maruti Swift Vxi model. Are there any discounts going on for it? What can we expect from dealer?
There is an exchange bonus of Rs 25K or a loyalty bonus of Rs 15K
There would be room for marginal discounts & some freebies.

Last edited by agambhandari : 12th June 2013 at 11:50.
agambhandari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2013, 18:10   #3507
Distinguished - BHPian

Maruti launches a month long car exchange programme:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/b...w/20556120.cms

Its named as mega carnival. Those looking for an upgrade, must check it out.

Regards,
Saket

Last edited by saket77 : 12th June 2013 at 18:12.
saket77 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2013, 19:20   #3508
BHPian

Guys,

What is the current waiting period for Amaze Petrol in Bangalore?

Also please let me know if there any offers. There is usually a corporate discount for doctors, are they offering any?
Old 12th June 2013, 21:29   #3509
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bharatbs View Post
Guys,

What is the current waiting period for Amaze Petrol in Bangalore?

Also please let me know if there any offers. There is usually a corporate discount for doctors, are they offering any?
Dont expect any offer for a car that is selling like hot cakes. They wont give you even Gods idol i guess.

When i checked out 2 weeks back for Diesel Amaze, i was told both diesel or petrol have 3-4 month waiting period. Unlike Other brands where Diesel makes for the majority of sales, Honda is always known for their Petrol engines. so Good amount of waiting period for petrol as well. But it solely depends on the color(blue, red and titanium are in hot demand)
rajshenoy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th June 2013, 21:58   #3510
BHPian

Hi guys, can someone advise what's the best on offer in Skoda Laura/new Octavia (whenever it is launched) or Yeti.
Want to trade in my Toyota Altis J (Base) Diesel in exchange. What to expect ?
Thanks,
P

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks