Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th September 2014, 22:54   #4876
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Has any body got good quote for bmw 3 at delhi ncr. I would really appreciate if you can share the same with me as I am in process of buying one and would like to have heads up on the discount part. thanks.
Old 8th September 2014, 13:49   #4877
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

I am getting a cash discount of 40K ( or 3 yr free insurance) on Safari Storme with 15K corporate discount as my wife works for TCS and that is all. Is it good enough to seal the deal ?
Old 8th September 2014, 13:55   #4878
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_boy View Post
I am getting a cash discount of 40K ( or 3 yr free insurance) on Safari Storme with 15K corporate discount as my wife works for TCS and that is all. Is it good enough to seal the deal ?
I think I saw an ad. or on the tata motors website saying "upto 90K discount on Safari Storme this September". Not sure what the break-up is since it was not mentioned. So, may be you would want to check once on this.
null is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2014, 17:02   #4879
BHPian

Quote:
I am also waiting on the fence to book the Storme. But i feel with festive season around the corner + new refreshed Storme coming up + abysmal sales figures, we can expect more discount.

Current Offer.
hyper-VTEC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2014, 17:08   #4880
Senior - BHPian

Today received a mail from Renault about the Sep-2014 offers. They are offering very good discounts even on Duster. Below are the details.

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-renault-duster-offer-08sep2014.jpg

The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals-sep14-scheme-detail.jpg

Sep14 Scheme detail.xls
AutoIndian is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 8th September 2014, 21:45   #4881
Senior - BHPian

Had a talk with Fahrenheit Skoda regarding the scheme running on Rapid and the lady told me that all i need to pay is 9.61 on road Delhi for Rapid 1.6 TDi Elegance.
Found it too hard to believe as 2 years back i paid 11 lakhs otr for my Vento highline, so double checked and she replied affirmative.

I own a Vento and we were looking at the new Polo for my sister but at 9.60, Rapid is just 1 lakh over the Polo with a much better engine and handling, really is a VFM proposition.Also she loves the Rapid more ( more of a i love sedan over hatch)so have asked them to get a test drive car tomorrow.

If you take finance through them at 7.99%, you do get the 5 yr warranty, amc etc. Is there a catch to this scheme or is it a bumper stock clearance before 1.5 TDi hits the market.
Old 8th September 2014, 22:08   #4882
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyper-VTEC View Post
I am also waiting on the fence to book the Storme. But i feel with festive season around the corner + new refreshed Storme coming up + abysmal sales figures, we can expect more discount.

Current Offer.
Any idea when the new refreshed Storme coming up ? Tata is notoriously slow on making changes to this beast !!!
Old 8th September 2014, 22:51   #4883
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
If you take finance through them at 7.99%, you do get the 5 yr warranty, amc etc. Is there a catch to this scheme
I think they add some amount in EMI to cover AMC .
Old 8th September 2014, 23:30   #4884
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
I think they add some amount in EMI to cover AMC .
Yeah, it is added in EMI's itself so that one is not burdened with the upfront cost.
Will update tomorrow after talking to sales executive, looks like a great deal at 9.6 for top end diesel Rapid.
Old 9th September 2014, 08:50   #4885
BHPian

Quote:
Any idea when the new refreshed Storme coming up ? Tata is notoriously slow on making changes to this beast !!!
Not sure. But from the threads i have been following, it seems around festive time (October). There would not be notable changes. Front grille, front facing 3rd row seats and the most awaited Harman music system. But please note these are all rumors. The front grille shown in Cartoq and the 3rd row front facing seats doesn't excite me. I am waiting to see if they include the Harman ICE.
hyper-VTEC is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2014, 23:16   #4886
BHPian

Any offers available on swift in zxi trim now that the facelift is due for launch. Should I wait for the new one or buy the existing one for a discounted price. Will the new car be priced higher and if so, are the new features going to be worth it?
Old 12th September 2014, 12:01   #4887
BHPian

My brother-in-law, a doctor by profession, recently moved to Kolkata and is currently hunting for a work-horse and once-a-month long run car, south of 10lakhs. After owning multiple Fiats in the family, he is keen on Fiat but the lone dealership in Kolkata looked shady. Can folks from Kolkata throw some light on Fiat dealership in Kolkata?

Alternatively, he is evaluating Duster / Terrano, Vento and the good old Innova (least prefrred - too large!). Please advice
Old 12th September 2014, 15:15   #4888
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumping Soul View Post
My brother-in-law, a doctor by profession, recently moved to Kolkata and is currently hunting for a work-horse and once-a-month long run car, south of 10lakhs. After owning multiple Fiats in the family, he is keen on Fiat but the lone dealership in Kolkata looked shady. Can folks from Kolkata throw some light on Fiat dealership in Kolkata?

Alternatively, he is evaluating Duster / Terrano, Vento and the good old Innova (least prefrred - too large!). Please advice
According to a recent thread (see link below), the Kolkata FIAT dealership has been shut down and no firm commitment on a replacement being started. Tread carefully and make an informed choice.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ut-down-2.html
Chetan_Rao is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th September 2014, 15:29   #4889
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
According to a recent thread (see link below), the Kolkata FIAT dealership has been shut down and no firm commitment on a replacement being started. Tread carefully and make an informed choice.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ut-down-2.html
Thanks Chetan for pointing this out.
Old 12th September 2014, 16:02   #4890
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chetan_Rao View Post
According to a recent thread (see link below), the Kolkata FIAT dealership has been shut down and no firm commitment on a replacement being started.
The same thread talks about another dealership opening in Kolkata. So even if one shuts shop, the other can be depended upon. Also being a metro, Kolkata cant be ignored for long and will have its alternative in place.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/indian...ml#post3529111

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks