Team-BHP > The Indian Car Scene
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2017, 18:27   #6451
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarguyNish View Post
Hyundai is offering you discount of just 39k. Surely this will be including Free Insurance & Free Accessories. You can ask for more.

December 2016 Asta for 6.8 lakhs is nothing new. Since it's a old model, you are getting it at that crazy price. If you are open to other car(s), instead of this Grand i10 Automatic, look at Ignis AMT instead. It has more efficient gearbox & also comes with safety features.
Exchange bonus was over an above this 6.37 Lacs offer
Asta automatic had all the safety features but the color was not to my liking
My mother didn't like the Ignis so decided to forego it
Decided to go for the baleno delta automatic
Getting a car of my choice overnight, just have to give him a signal.
Old 26th June 2017, 18:32   #6452
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

What kind of discounts can be expected on Maruti Suzuki Ciaz SHVS?

Despite my best efforts I have been offered just 20k exchange bonus along with 10k corporate discount in NCR region.

They are saying that VAT subsidy given by Delhi government will not be valid once GST subsumes it.

Also vipul Nexa in Gurgaon is claiming that road tax for ciaz diesel in HARYANA is valid for 15 years in comparison to just 10 years in Delhi.

Please help.
Old 26th June 2017, 18:59   #6453
BHPian

re: The "NEW" Car Price Check Thread - Track Price Changes, Discounts, Offers & Deals

Friends

Anyone can help me get the best deal on a Nano XTA in Bangalore.
As of now, the best offer I have is 3.8 L.

Regards
lazy
Old 26th June 2017, 19:29   #6454
BHPian

that is right. Once GST is implemented, the Ciaz will be costlier by up-to 1.5 lakh
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/offici...ml#post4223625

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuelinmyveins View Post

Despite my best efforts I have been offered just 20k exchange bonus along with 10k corporate discount in NCR region.

They are saying that VAT subsidy given by Delhi government will not be valid once GST subsumes it.

Also vipul Nexa in Gurgaon is claiming that road tax for ciaz diesel in HARYANA is valid for 15 years in comparison to just 10 years in Delhi.

Please help.
Old 27th June 2017, 12:12   #6455
BHPian

There is a 2016 Polo comfortline that is on offer at the Volkswagen dealer here in Bangalore. I decoded the VIN and it is a June 2016 model. I am getting a discount of 87k on the total price.

My primary question though is, is it a good idea to buy an year old polo? The odo shows 25km and the sales guy is assuring that it was only recently displayed in the showroom and it was in their yard all these days.
Old 27th June 2017, 13:08   #6456

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazy View Post
Friends

Regards
lazy
Was this on a 2016 manufactured model or 2017 ?
KHT Motors is offering 40K off on Nano XTA 2016 manufactured models, bringing the OTR to around 3.65L. The salesman indicated that more discounts might be applicable too.

He did mention that this was valid only till end of this month. Apparently, it is a pre-GST offer of some sort.

Regards
Old 27th June 2017, 13:26   #6457
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Friends

Regards
lazy
At that price I would go for Alto K10 VXi, MT. A much xappier car to drive with FE nearing the Nano.
Old 27th June 2017, 13:33   #6458
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aroy View Post
At that price I would go for Alto K10 VXi, MT. A much xappier car to drive with FE nearing the Nano.
Thanks for the suggestion Aroy.
Am specifically looking for a small automatic - and Nano XTA fits the bill perfectly.
For a zippier drive, I have a Jazz, which God willing will see an upgrade soon.

Know of any deals on the XTA?

cheers
Old 27th June 2017, 14:00   #6459

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion Aroy.
Am specifically looking for a small automatic - and Nano XTA fits the bill perfectly.
For a zippier drive, I have a Jazz, which God willing will see an upgrade soon.

Know of any deals on the XTA?

cheers

If you are ok to go for a 2016 MY model, do check up with concorde motors at Dairy circle. I picked up a Nano XTA 2016 MY for 3.35L in march of this year.

Regards
Old 28th June 2017, 19:08   #6460
BHPian

I got the following quotes. All in Karnataka
1. X1 xpedition 37 l OTR. 2017 model
2. Q3 150 hp Premium 39 l OTR. 2017 model
3. Q3 180 hp Quattro 39 l OTR before facelift model 2017.
How are these quotes?
Old 28th June 2017, 20:48   #6461

Quote:
Originally Posted by irdevanand View Post
Booked. 6.5 lakhs final on road price with zero dep insurance. Tnx all
Great to know! I'm planning to go for a Comfortline 1.2 as well.

Does this include 2 years extended warranty as well? Also, which brand of insurance is this?

My dealer in OMR isn't ready to offer below 6.65L and he said he had to compromise on insurance provider even to give that price.

Can you share your contact in ABRA and refer me?
Old 28th June 2017, 21:20   #6462
BHPian

Quote:

Please help.
Please buy immediately or repent paying a lac extra from 1st.
Old 29th June 2017, 01:54   #6463
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by gksunil View Post
I got the following quotes. All in Karnataka
1. X1 xpedition 37 l OTR. 2017 model
2. Q3 150 hp Premium 39 l OTR. 2017 model
3. Q3 180 hp Quattro 39 l OTR before facelift model 2017.
How are these quotes?
I know about the discounts on Ex showroom so I'll tell you about those, i have no idea about the road tax there.

X1- a discount of 2.5-4L depending on the stock and model
Q3- 3 lacs for the new facelift model.

My 2 cents would be to press hard for the v discounts on the x1 xLine variant and if the discounts are not that good, better buy after the GST as the prices would fall likely at least 7 percent.
And in a couple of months you could even get discounts on top of that.
Old 29th June 2017, 04:13   #6464
BHPian

Quote:

Please help.
Wait until GST kicks in. Maruti has stopped dispatching Ciaz and Ertiga with SHVS to dealers. Due to increase in taxes on hybrids, Maruti has decided to remove SHVS from its vehicles and will ship vehicles without it after GST is implemented. Since taxes for almost all cars are lesser than present ones, expect price of Ciaz to fall as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhpfaninblr View Post
that is right. Once GST is implemented, the Ciaz will be costlier by up-to 1.5 lakh
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondacity View Post
Please buy immediately or repent paying a lac extra from 1st.
Not happening guys. Maruti has removed SHVS from Ciaz and Ertiga for all future dispatches (for the same reason, no dispatches of the said cars were made in the past few weeks). They introduced SHVS to use the loophole in the tax system and reduce taxes on these cars. Now that taxes on hybrids are higher under GST, they are removing SHVS again.

Last edited by amansanc : 29th June 2017 at 04:16.
Old 29th June 2017, 07:48   #6465
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by agambhandari View Post
I know about the discounts on Ex showroom so I'll tell you about those, i have no idea about the road tax there.

X1- a discount of 2.5-4L depending on the stock and model
Q3- 3 lacs for the new facelift model.

My 2 cents would be to press hard for the v discounts on the x1 xLine variant and if the discounts are not that good, better buy after the GST as the prices would fall likely at least 7 percent.
And in a couple of months you could even get discounts on top of that.
The ex showroom prices are
x1 expedition 30 l
320d prestige 32 l
Q3 177 hp quattro premium (with sunroof) 31.3 l

When you check the listed price they are around 5 l discount!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks