Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2021, 22:19   #976
BHPian

Re: Nissan Magnite Review

Update on my "Neo Nissan" saga. The unsaid hostility and the tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife !

The GM had suggested in our call on Monday that we meet on thursday to "discuss" the situation and resolve it. Went to the dealership and was told she's in a meeting so I waited at the AGM's desk. Asked for an ETA on her availability 2-3 times in the 45 mins I was there only to be told AFTER I had waited for 45 mins that she's not in the showroom ( the meeting she was in was supposedly at some other location ! ) - though they did serve me coffee to pass the time !

The Neo Nissan guys are frauds who need to learn basic human courtesy and decency. Word of advise to people from NCR - choose any other dealer except Neo Nissan. I hope Nissan India is following this thread.

AVOID NEO NISSAN if you value your peace of mind. Document everything in writing if dealing with these guys.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 29th January 2021 at 02:08. Reason: Removing indirect expletives. Not permitted. Thanks.
akg7091 is offline   (22) Thanks
Old 29th January 2021, 00:03   #977

Quote:
Originally Posted by akg7091 View Post
Update on my "Neo Nissan" saga. The unsaid hostility and the tension in the air so thick you could cut it with a knife !

The GM had suggested in our call on Monday that we meet on thursday to "discuss" the situation and resolve it. Went to the dealership and was told she's in a meeting so I waited at the AGM's desk. Asked for an ETA on her availability 2-3 times in the 45 mins I was there only to be told AFTER I had waited for 45 mins that she's not in the showroom ( the meeting she was in was supposedly at some other location ! ) - though they did serve me coffee to pass the time !

The Neo Nissan guys are frauds who need to learn basic human courtesy and decency. Word of advise to people from NCR - choose any other dealer except Neo Nissan. I hope Nissan India is following this thread.

AVOID NEO NISSAN if you value your peace of mind. Document everything in writing if dealing with these guys.
The struggle with Neo Nissan continues even after the car delivery. The documents for my Magnite's permanent registration are yet to be submitted by the dealer even after 2 weeks of delivery.

Last edited by Gannu_1 : 29th January 2021 at 02:09. Reason: Quoted post edited.
united is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 29th January 2021, 01:26   #978
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by united View Post
The struggle with Neo Nissan continues even after the car delivery. The documents for my Magnite's permanent registration are yet to be submitted by the dealer even after 2 weeks of delivery.
There was this elderly couple at the dealership today struggling with the dealership for fixing the plates on the vehicle. Apparently the dealer told them to drive around with temp plates and they were fined INR 5,500 by the Delhi Police.

This dealership is a mess !
akg7091 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 29th January 2021, 14:49   #979
BHPian

Have complained to the ASM from Nissan India about yesterday's behavior. Basic courtesy and decency has to be maintained irrespective of how you feel about a situation. If they feel bitter because I posted on TBHP and escalated to Nissan then behaving like jerks isn't gonna earn them brownie points.

I guess I was too silent and patient with them for months and they never expected me to be vocal about their wrong doings. I suggest other members raise issues wrt their dealers to the top management at Nissan as well. Let Nissan India work on their dealers too without which any good car is bound to fail
akg7091 is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 11:02   #980
BHPian

Quote:
Have complained to the ASM from Nissan India about yesterday's behavior. Basic courtesy and decency has to be maintained irrespective of how you feel about a situation. If they feel bitter because I posted on TBHP and escalated to Nissan then behaving like jerks isn't gonna earn them brownie points.
Hi akg7091,

Might I suggest you cancel your booking and get back your money. Buying a car has to be a happy experience, IMHO no car is worth this much headache and pain. Moreover if you have not received any response or ownership for your issue from Nissan themselves why should you give them your business ?

My friend was having a similar experience until yesterday with the Tata dealership in his hometown for his Altroz diesel that was promised to be delivered to him within 4 weeks of his booking. He got no update from the dealership even after 3 weeks. Post a tweet yesterday to Tata’s handle on twitter, he got a call from the regional manager that allots cars to dealers in TN and billed his car immediately. Even though my friend was planning to cancel his booking this response from Tata within a few hours has given him a positive vibe on the whole. But I see this lacking with Nissan from your posts.

Maybe you can think of getting the Renault Kiger that is being launched soon.

EDIT: Kindly ignore my post. Saw only now that Nissan has already contacted you. Hope they stick to their commitment of delivering your car by February.

Last edited by Shanksta : 30th January 2021 at 11:08.
Shanksta is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 14:19   #981
BHPian

Let's see if Nissan India actually deliver the car in Feb as promised on call / email.
I have decided to get the car serviced through Youwe instead of Neo Nissan to avoid any potential for mischief with my car
akg7091 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 14:30   #982

Quote:

I guess I was too silent and patient with them for months and they never expected me to be vocal about their wrong doings. I suggest other members raise issues wrt their dealers to the top management at Nissan as well. Let Nissan India work on their dealers too without which any good car is bound to fail
Can you please share some contact information here (e-mail ids etc.) to get in touch with the Nissan leadership? I feel I need to escalate as well given that there is no clarity on the permanent registration process from Neo Nissan.
Old 30th January 2021, 17:00   #983
BHPian

Have started seeing the Nissan Magnite on road in Delhi. The car kinda looks tiny, almost similar to venue in dimensions. Saw a silver one yesterday and a black one today and the black one looked smashing. Both cars that I saw had a weird thick chrome strip at the rear which looked out of place. Otherwise a great looking car this is
speedfreak01 is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 20:59   #984
BHPian

Quote:
Ignoring a customer who paid you INR 5.5Lacs before the car was launched
Firstly, please don't get me wrong i only have sympathy for you, but this is precisely why you were ignored. They found a very naive person in you and took you for a ride. There was absolutely no need to pay such amounts for a car of this class.

I am sure the car you booked has arrived a few times and was sold off to someone else.

If i were you i would cancel the booking and give that hard earned money to another company which deserves it. There is no place for such customer service in 2021.
krishnakarthik1 is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 22:03   #985
BHPian

Quote:
Let's see if Nissan India actually deliver the car in Feb as promised on call / email.
I have decided to get the car serviced through Youwe instead of Neo Nissan to avoid any potential for mischief with my car
Got a call from Neo Nissan today. My vehicle has been dispatched from the factory and will be delivered with HSRP etal within the next 10 days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by united View Post
Can you please share some contact information here (e-mail ids etc.) to get in touch with the Nissan leadership? I feel I need to escalate as well given that there is no clarity on the permanent registration process from Neo Nissan.
Unable to send you a DM
akg7091 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th January 2021, 22:56   #986
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by five46 View Post
Got this update from Nissan dealer for a booking of a Magnite XE done on 29 Dec 2020.

Attachment 2112107

The base variant has a long waiting time and looks like Nissan is first clearing the bookings of all fatter margin variants (an obvious strategy).
I am also one of the people who made a booking on 31st. Have been given an estimate of 4th week of July or 1st week of August. Got the XE variant.
Bismaya is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 02:53   #987

Quote:
Youwe is the only Nissan service centre in Delhi. Also, it's too far away from where I live. I hope they are planning to expand a bit, especially in a city like Delhi.
Old 31st January 2021, 07:22   #988
BHPian

Quote:
The super awesome and extremely customer-centric Nissan dealership in Noida ( Neo Nissan ) had booked the wrong variant ( MT ) instead of the CVT I had chosen and paid for on the 10th of Nov 2020, documented on 30+ emails and was asking for updates about every 2 weeks from the dealer and Nissan India( WHO DON'T REPLY TO EMAILS )
The experience you had seems horrific to say the least. 3 of my relatives have already booked the Magnite. I guess I have to tell them to reconsider.

Last edited by navin : 31st January 2021 at 20:38. Reason: No need to quote the full post, especially if it is long.
Merc_Freak is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 12:22   #989
BHPian

Buying a car should be a joyous and happy journey, Nissan never backed their good cars with good ASS and sooner or later they will be gone.

You still have time to reconsider your decision, you have so many better brands available in the market.

If you still want to go for it, I would suggest getting the car serviced elsewhere.
ShivrajG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st January 2021, 13:31   #990

In my XV CVT variant, I have been observing a slight grinding noise whenever I depress or release my brake pedal at extremely low speeds. The car has not been run-in properly yet with only 250 kms on the odo. I'm not sure whether this is normal and will go away with more kms on the odo. If this is not normal, then does anyone know what could be the root cause here?
united is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks