Old 23rd December 2021, 15:38   #3781

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Congratulations iamnikhil, waiting for your in-depth
Analysis and ownership review
Murali1656 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 16:12   #3782
BHPian

PSA: The Wireless charging accessory is now in stock at m2all website. It's costly but I feel it's worth it for non-L variants. https://www.m2all.com/mahindra-genui...ax7c-ax7t.html

Something else thing I noticed in the description and URL is mention of an AX7 "C" and "T" variant.

Also the official screen protector cost is down to ₹690.

Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot-20211223-4.10.43-pm.png

Last edited by Tanmay007 : 23rd December 2021 at 16:18.
Tanmay007 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 16:13   #3783

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
What is the quote they provided for the extended warranty?

The Quote for Extended warranty was approx 25K .. not sure if it included 4th year only or both 4th or 5th Year .. But since I have a very Good Experience with my XUV 500 , i did not pursue and deferred the decision

Did they waive off the incidental charges and agree for you to get the Insurance yourself?
I did Request for the same but they did not agree. Finally I realised that dealerships also carry costs and this a way for them to cover for them so did not insist. Insurance they readily agreed to go with my Own. I am considering Kotak / TATA AIG which gave me a Cracker deal at approx 65K and 70K respectively which included Zero Dep / All riders and RTI as well .
Old 23rd December 2021, 16:47   #3784
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
Order placed in the first week of December and a delivery date of May? Is this 2022 or 2023?

Because we placed our AX7L Petrol Automatic Everest White order on the 21st of October and the website says March 2023!
17 months for a vehicle delivery is insane. By then, we would have changed 2 phones and even forgot that we paid booking amount

Some how, Suzuki is better in this regard. When they launch a car, they ensure that their stockyard is full.
Old 23rd December 2021, 17:10   #3785

The Side Step for the XUV 700 is a Rip Off at Approx 24K. I was hoping to use the Side foot Step of the XUV 500 which i guess can be possible. Anyone tried that already. It is much more economical at INR 11K from dealerships itself. Can increase the accessory budget since quite a few things now removed from the Upgraded XUV 700. No Illuminated scuff plates , No Sporty Pedal Covers , No Logo Projection , No mood Lights etc which were standard in my XUV 500 W10

Last edited by BlackPearl : 23rd December 2021 at 17:42. Reason: Please do not post with multiple dots between sentences. Thanks.
PR IDE is Life is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 17:20   #3786
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by talha View Post
MicroSD card is installed near A-pillar on the left side.
@talha, would you know if this installed on a AX7 or AX7L. I’m at the dealer now and the SA tells me that there’s no such slot for a memory card in AX7 MT Petrol. This after they installed on their test AX7 MT Petrol vehicle and asked me come over for installation.
Old 23rd December 2021, 17:35   #3787
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush1.a View Post
Hi guys
I had booked AX7 MT D (non luxury), on 8th. Expected delivery was Aug 2022.
But today got a call from the dealer that the car is available

Anything else I should consider in deciding whether I should pick it up or give it a miss?
Thanks in advance folks.
There have been instances of early offers for delivery in the past week, some friends having expected delivery in March and April have received calls. As far as I know some of the display vehicles are being allocated to customers, like a dealership I know had received 6 vehicles viz. 4 for display and 2 for TD, they are offering 2 display vehicles to customers. The reason as per the dealer was that during initial unveil all colors were displayed by the company and now they can do away with some of the vehicles to ease off the backlog as per instructions from the company.
However most of the display vehicles were luxury variants as per my knowledge. Kindly ensure its not a TD vehicle.
Are they offering you the same color that you booked? Did you book the vehicle at introductory price or the revised one that prevailed on 8th ?
I hope its a fresh vehicle, congratulations for your early delivery
Dark water is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:01   #3788
BHPian

After reading most reviews (and some rants), I can safely assume that the most important accessory that Mahindra ought to come up with is illuminated hidden outside door handles. To ease usage at night.
And perhaps, motorize them, with some additional option for all the variants.

Heck, why can't these handles have the option of automatically coming out as soon as the driver approaches the driver's side door.

Last edited by fazalmirza : 23rd December 2021 at 18:03.
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:05   #3789
BHPian

Mod note: Back to back post, please use Multi Quote [Quote+] instead. Thanks.

Hello everyone,
In the booking id of the car, does the 22 after 'OTF' stand for a delivery year? I got an estimated delivery date of April to May 2023 but does this mean something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pri2 View Post
Has Mahindra stopped showing the estimated delivery time for new bookings? I've booked a xuv700 on the 17th and other than 'your booking is confirmed' I do not see anything else. The sales rep informed me that the offical estimated delivery date should be somewhere by the end of 2022 or beyond but realistically in the next 6 months as the semiconductor issue gets resolved.

I see screenshots with estimated delivery times from previous messages. How do I see it for my booking?
I don't think it has come for you yet, maybe you have to wait a bit.

Last edited by Jaggu : 23rd December 2021 at 18:57. Reason: Back to back post, please use Multi Quote [Quote+] instead. Thanks.
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:16   #3790
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudhalaipatti View Post
@talha, would you know if this installed on a AX7 or AX7L. I’m at the dealer now and the SA tells me that there’s no such slot for a memory card in AX7 MT Petrol. This after they installed on their test AX7 MT Petrol vehicle and asked me come over for installation.
This is available only for "L" pack cars which has continuous video recording.
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:21   #3791
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark water View Post
As far as I know some of the display vehicles are being allocated to customers, like a dealership I know had received 6 vehicles viz. 4 for display and 2 for TD, they are offering 2 display vehicles to customers.
Kindly ensure its not a TD vehicle.
Are they offering you the same color that you booked? Did you book the vehicle at introductory price or the revised one that prevailed on 8th ?
I hope its a fresh vehicle, congratulations for your early delivery
I insisted multiple times and he confirmed on phone this is not a TD vehcile and they got the delivery only 2-3 days ago. Any suggestions on what else can I do to confirm this? I guess, I can ask them to confirm it on email as well. I am thinking of also visiting the stockyard itself if possible to check out the car, though I doubt dealer will entertain this request.
And yes, he is giving me the same color and variant I booked.
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:21   #3792
BHPian

Trying to get a sense of delivery timelines for AWD variants, folks who have booked this variant can you please put down your delivery times? There’s very little information/updates online on the AWD variant.

My variant and delivery date:
AX7 AWD - May 2022
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:23   #3793
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR IDE is Life View Post
The Side Step for the XUV 700 is a Rip Off at Approx 24K. I was hoping to use the Side foot Step of the XUV 500 which i guess can be possible. Anyone tried that already. It is much more economical at INR 11K from dealerships itself. Can increase the accessory budget since quite a few things now removed from the Upgraded XUV 700. No Illuminated scuff plates , No Sporty Pedal Covers , No Logo Projection , No mood Lights etc which were standard in my XUV 500 W10
Side steps at the dealer is a perfect fit with no compromise on the ground clearance. I tried at local accessories stores and found all universal models and nothing specific for XUV700 whose fitment is not good and huge gaps between the cladding and steps. Even i did not go for side steps at the dealer and thought of getting it from local accessory store. But, looks like there is no option but to wait till we get a exclusive made steps for XUV700.
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:24   #3794
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by piyush1.a View Post
I insisted multiple times and he confirmed on phone this is not a TD vehcile and they got the delivery only 2-3 days ago. Any suggestions on what else can I do to confirm this? I guess, I can ask them to confirm it on email as well. I am thinking of also visiting the stockyard itself if possible to check out the car, though I doubt dealer will entertain this request.
And yes, he is giving me the same color and variant I booked.
There was a post a few days ago on checking the location data logger in the vehicle - you can get a sense of when it reached the dealership and if it has been to any other place outside of the plant and dealership.
Sandegov is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2021, 19:02   #3795

NEED HELP:
I booked XUV700 through Mahindra's booking portal on 2nd December. The transaction got cancelled initially but the amount was deducted from my account. I did make the second transaction and got the booking done. Since 2nd December and after repeated follow-ups, Mahindra is yet to revert the cancelled transaction amount. What can i do to get the money back?

Has anyone else gone through the ordeal?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks