Congratulations!!! What variant is it?
AX7 Diesel Automatic
Old 31st December 2021, 18:37   #3932
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill1182 View Post
AX7 Diesel Automatic
Does it have the remote start function? Just to clarify, as I got confused after someone send it is reserved for the luxury pack variant only.
Old 31st December 2021, 18:44   #3933
BHPian

Quote:
Thank you, Mahindra, for getting the car delivered 1 month before the promised date. Did not expect this seeing the tentative dates spanning up to June 2023. Entire family was super exited to welcome our first SUV. Till date, have always been using either a hatchback or sedan.
Congratulations for the car as well as for its surprising speedier delivery which seems to be quite ahead of its schedule.

Best wishes for safe and enjoyable ride.
Old 31st December 2021, 18:56   #3934
BHPian

Hey Folks,

Just a quick question on the screen protector sold in m2all site. I see some negative reviews in the forum about the fit while many are satisfied with the accessory.

Can we purchase it from m2all? I'm in dilemma to choose between the one sold in m2all and amazon?

If someone had bought recently from m2all, please share your views. Thanks in advance
Old 31st December 2021, 18:59   #3935
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuvmudapa View Post
Does it have the remote start function? Just to clarify, as I got confused after someone send it is reserved for the luxury pack variant only.
Yes, it does have a remote start function on the Adrenox app. Tested that first

You can set the time period for what you want the engine to start, maximum up to 10 minutes. The engine would automatically stop after the set time period is over. You can also set the desired temperature so that car would maintain the desired temperature when you arrive at your ride.

Last edited by bill1182 : 31st December 2021 at 19:00.
bill1182 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 31st December 2021, 19:11   #3936
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjan.mulye View Post
Got my AX7L diesel manual delivered yesterday.Really happy with the overall space,power,refinement,features on offer.
Hey Niranjan. Congratulations on getting your hands on one. Looks fascinating, might I add. Since I am unable to PM you, and having booked the same variant in the same color, could we get a walkaround of the vehicle along with some more pictures because I am unable to find any review of AX7L D MT on YouTube. Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mytbhp_turbo View Post
I was looking at m2all accessories list (official Mahindra accessories portal), These variants can be installed wireless charger -

I am curious about variant reference for "AX7C" and "AX7T".
So, when this topic was being discussed in the earlier XUV7OO thread, as per the scoop by RavenAvi, if I remember correctly, 'C', 'T' and 'L' were the going to be the three optional packs that could be opted for; 'C' being the cheapest and 'L' being the dearest one, with Luxury pack having all the features of both 'C' or Comfort pack and 'T' or the Tech pack. Moreover, Luxury pack was supposed to be for the ATs and Tech pack for MTs[the major difference being the ACC and (electronically deployed door handles)]. At the end, Mahindra went ahead only with the Luxury pack for AX7 variant, both for MT and AT.

You can check out the Tech pack in the earlier reviews. Posting a video link for your perusal.

Quote:
So finally, after a long wait got my hands on my new ride.
Well, looks ravishing in that color. Congratulations to you and your family, Bill. Happy Long Drives and hope you keep a leash on those 185 horses.

Last edited by Moto_Bear : 31st December 2021 at 19:12. Reason: Added reference video
Moto_Bear is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 31st December 2021, 19:16   #3937
BHPian

Quote:
I am curious about variant reference for "AX7C" and "AX7T".
Initially the reports explained these as ax7 comfort and ax7 technology variants

Ax7 L (luxury) was supposed to be combination of both. Don't know if Mahindra has any such variants reserved for future or if these reports are reliable though

Last edited by Jaggu : 31st December 2021 at 19:54. Reason: Fixing quotes, use Preview before Submitting post. Thanks.
sudanmohit is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st December 2021, 19:38   #3938
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Bear View Post

So, when this topic was being discussed in the earlier XUV7OO thread, as per the scoop by RavenAvi, if I remember correctly, 'C', 'T' and 'L' were the going to be the three optional packs that could be opted for; 'C' being the cheapest and 'L' being the dearest one, with Luxury pack having all the features of both 'C' or Comfort pack and 'T' or the Tech pack. Moreover, Luxury pack was supposed to be for the ATs and Tech pack for MTs[the major difference being the ACC and (electronically deployed door handles)]. At the end, Mahindra went ahead only with the Luxury pack for AX7 variant, both for MT and AT.

You can check out the Tech pack in the earlier reviews. Posting a video link for your perusal.
I thought they added something new, Thank you for detailed explanation, this clarifies my doubt.

Quote:
So finally, after a long wait got my hands on my new ride.
Congratulations Bill, Great choice on colour, powertrain and variant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niranjan.mulye View Post
Got my AX7L diesel manual delivered yesterday.Really happy with the overall space,power,refinement,features on offer.Turns a lot of heads on the road.
People dont believe its a MAHINDRA
Congratulations Niranjan, when did you book ? how is the waiting period in Ratnagiri?
mytbhp_turbo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 09:23   #3939
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moto_Bear View Post
Hey Niranjan. Congratulations on getting your hands on one. Looks fascinating, might I add. Since I am unable to PM you, and having booked the same variant in the same color, could we get a walkaround of the vehicle along with some more pictures because I am unable to find any review of AX7L D MT on YouTube. Thanks in advance.
Thank you motorbear. Dont know whats wrong with my PM settings.Maybe because I am a new member it isnt active yet.Will post walkaround and some interior photos soon.Not much AX7L Manual variants have been delivered yet because introduced at the 11th hour.Even i shifted from AX7 to AX7L on the booking day.Mine is the first XUV 700 to be delivered in my district.

Quote:
Congratulations Niranjan, when did you book ? how is the waiting period in Ratnagiri?
Thanks mytbhp_turbo.I booked on the first day i.e. 7th Oct itself.Fun fact I was not well 2 days before booking started still I visited the dealership for test drive and giving booking amount in advance.Infact mine was the first booking punched in the system by my dealer. Initial estimated date was 25th december which later got shifted to 26th january and then back to 26th december Thanks to Mahindra's algorithm Current waiting period in Ratnagiri is more than a year.

Last edited by Aditya : 7th January 2022 at 16:22. Reason: Back to back posts merged
niranjan.mulye is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 10:30   #3940
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kachamohan View Post
Hey Folks,

Just a quick question on the screen protector sold in m2all site. I see some negative reviews in the forum about the fit while many are satisfied with the accessory.

Can we purchase it from m2all? I'm in dilemma to choose between the one sold in m2all and amazon?

If someone had bought recently from m2all, please share your views. Thanks in advance
Hi, please check out the one that is available on Amazon. I have it in my car and its best compared to the one you get at m2all.
TorqueTwist is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 11:29   #3941
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, it does have a remote start function on the Adrenox app. Tested that first

You can set the time period for what you want the engine to start, maximum up to 10 minutes. The engine would automatically stop after the set time period is over. You can also set the desired temperature so that car would maintain the desired temperature when you arrive at your ride.
Thank You very much! I was a little sad when I heard the AX7 didn't have remote start and climate control but now I am happier about my descision on not booking the luxury pack.
yuvmudapa is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 12:12   #3942
BHPian

Will the genuine Mahindra sunshades of the XUV 500 be compatible with the XUV 700? Has anyone tried?
Old 1st January 2022, 14:50   #3943
BHPian

Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot_20220101143926__01.jpg

Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot_20220101143942__01.jpg

Mahindra XUV700 Review-screenshot_20220101144256__01.jpg

fazalmirza is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 15:47   #3944
BHPian

Question for fellow XUV700 owners -

Often times when leaving the car on standby, the car gives a notification "Entering one hour mode". I was not able to to find any information regarding this in my glance through the manual. Does anyone know what exactly this mode does? I'm guessing it is some mode to prevent battery discharge.
nasir88 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st January 2022, 19:10   #3945
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasir88 View Post
Question for fellow XUV700 owners -

Often times when leaving the car on standby, the car gives a notification "Entering one hour mode". I was not able to to find any information regarding this in my glance through the manual. Does anyone know what exactly this mode does? I'm guessing it is some mode to prevent battery discharge.
I think this was discussed in XUV 500 review discussion.

It was something about infotainment system along with electricals remembering the last configuration for one hour after the ignition was switched off. Though in case of XUV 500, it was related to whether the key was removed or not.
I don't know how it relates to the vehicle with push button Start/stop .

Some digging would be required in XUV 500 review posts.
Though this is not a complete answer,but I hope it helps atleast pointing in correct direction

Most Viewed