Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Official New Car Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd May 2022, 14:59   #5446
BHPian

Re: Mahindra XUV700 Review

Congratulations Sunfyre on your new purchase !!

You have amazing photography skills. Some of your XUV700 pictures can shame the official press release pics.
VALLURIS is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd May 2022, 16:40   #5447
Senior - BHPian

@Sunfyre, really enjoyed reading your post. The car looks fab, congrats

I own a XUV500 since 2013 and its replacement 700 should come by the end of April 2023. Same variant and color of yours. I am yet to see the AWD variant in real life, so I zoomed your car's pics to the max. Slightly irritated by two omissions:

1. No AWD badge anywhere, or do I miss one?
2. No A/T tires.

The second one's somewhat okay, especially since many (among the few) 4WD-capable SUVs in India come with H/T tires as standard. For example, the new Meridian. The 700 is no hardcore dune-basher either.

The missing AWD badge is a disappointment; Id be paying significantly more for the AWD yet I'll be parking next to a 4x4-badged Spresso or Eeco by this time next year, God willing.

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 2nd May 2022 at 16:43.
sandeepmdas is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2022, 23:39   #5448
BHPian

While there are a million videos of people getting after market installations for things like ambient lights, I’m yet to see someone get an automated tailgate fitted.

Something like this -

Wonder if we'll see something similar for the XUV 700 too?
vaibhav27 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th May 2022, 10:43   #5449
BHPian

Question to existing 7OO Owners:

I recently upgraded my phone from OnePlus 7T to OnePlus 9RT. Now I am not able to use Android Auto in 7OO after the upgrade.
It was working seamless earlier. Now, it doesn't get connected at all. Though I am able to use BT but no Android Auto.

Not sure if it is related to my phone's current OS or something else.

Any idea ?
Old 4th May 2022, 10:57   #5450
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveenchhillar View Post

I recently upgraded my phone from OnePlus 7T to OnePlus 9RT. Now I am not able to use Android Auto in 7OO after the upgrade.
It was working seamless earlier. Now, it doesn't get connected at all. Though I am able to use BT but no Android Auto.

Any idea ?
Wireless Android Auto doesn't work for all phones ( even if their OS is 11 and above) in XUV700. It doesn't work on my Realme XT. Mahindra doesn't have an answer to this issue at the moment.

Have you tried connecting it via the cable and test ? It should work that way
Old 4th May 2022, 11:17   #5451
BHPian

Quote:

Any idea ?
It's strange issue. My friends OnePlus Nord works wirelessly but mine Nord 2 doesn't. I can connect only via cable. There was recent software update for Nord 2 and I was hoping that it would connect wirelessly but it didn't. It's Xuv 700 software issue. Did you try cable to connect?
Old 4th May 2022, 11:31   #5452
BHPian

Apple Carplay

Does anybody know when Apple CarPlay will be operational in XUV700? Thanks
sudhirjaipur is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 4th May 2022, 13:37   #5453

Poor experience using m2all site. Ordered XUV700 3D Black Floor Mats. Now after 15 days of waiting, they say they are facing supply chain issues and will take another 10 days. That too they don't commit. In fact, I spoke to customer care two times before and none of them informed me about delay. Now also, I need to call them and only after quizzing they disclose the reasons for the delay. Two things that shows the poor attitude towards customers
1. M2all didn't bother to inform/call their customers (who ordered) about this delay.
2. M2all still lists this product with standard 10-12 days delivery and accepting orders.

I have asked them cancel the order and refund.

3D Kagu mats also still not ready. Any other suggestions for good black rubber mats?

Thanks.
Old 4th May 2022, 16:52   #5454
BHPian

Quote:

Any idea ?
I use a VIVO which does not connect. When I checked with the service centre, they mentioned that wireless compatibility is there only for Android 11 and above. After reading the response here, it seems that 11 or 12 is not the actual issue. Raise a complaint so that it gets escalated to the right department and the same can be worked upon on priority.
Old 4th May 2022, 21:42   #5455
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by joethedriver View Post
3D Kagu mats also still not ready. Any other suggestions for good black rubber mats?

Thanks.
I was also trying to search for such mats found the following link may be try here:-

https://carhatke.com/gfx-mahindra-xu...r%20tpu%20mats
Monty1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 5th May 2022, 09:15   #5456
BANNED

My MX Petrol variant will be delivered in July. Following are the accessories/must haves that I'm planning to get for it from Day 0. Please suggest me the procurement sources and better quality alternatives, if available for them. Please also tell me if there's any must have item that I'm missing.
1. Fog Lamps
2. Floor Mats
3. Alloy Wheels
4. Rear Parking Camera
5. PPF

For 1,3,4, I was thinking about getting them from the dealership itself. For 2, there are links in this thread itself, but for 5 I'm restricted to Delhi/NCR at max. Closer location for me would be Chandigarh. I have zero idea about PPF and this XUV 700 is going to be my first car so don't exactly know how to go about this PPF thing.
Old 5th May 2022, 09:53   #5457
BHPian

Quote:

Any idea ?
I think this is supposed to be a phone issue, rather than a Mahindra issue. I suggest you try to diagnose the problem (if you get any error messages) at your end what's causing the trouble, and try Googling. Might help.
Old 5th May 2022, 14:11   #5458
BHPian

Dear Bhp 'ins

I write this post here with the knowledge that there is a separate thread for xuv700 deliveries because i want anyone who is willing to read a review for xuv700 to understand what i am going through and what to expect. I will try not repeating myself as this is the latest update.

After my post on Team BHP, Mahindra moved my delivery dates and Promised delivery before May1st, this time I was asked to completely pay off the full amount since it was updated on the website and they also had the Engine and Chassis number ready. So everything was paid off before itself including the loan was processed and dispersed.

Cutting through the chase . NOBODY knows where the car is ! It seems Mahindra has stopped responding to ANANT cars on assuring the delivery dates, so after paying the full amount and getting the engine and chassis number, I still don't have a confirmed delivery date. and my EMI's are starting this month. I have finally lost my patience and wrote my last email to customer care regarding my plight.

I notice a lot of people justifying the actions of Mahindra saying , chip shortage / logistics problems etc etc. In my case everyone in the system categorically lied and got FULL money from me and I am supposed to take the brunt and financial losses because of their "miscommunication" or the lack of it.

It might sound like a lot of ranting, but the truth is, I want no one else to go through this. If this is not sorted by this week I plan to take a legal action for cheating (breach of trust by lying) and collecting money from me though they had no car ! this is on for 2 months now and multiple false promises of delivery.

Last edited by Aditya : 8th May 2022 at 16:24. Reason: SMS language: thru - through
sriku23 is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 5th May 2022, 14:34   #5459
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sriku23 View Post
Dear Bhp 'ins

I write this post here with the knowledge that there is a separate thread for xuv700 deliveries because i want anyone who is willing to read a review for xuv700 to understand what i am going through and what to expect. I will try not repeating myself as this is the latest update.
Apologies for playing the Devil's advocate, why did you make the payment without a PDI ? I have never approved a disbursement without a PDI.

Having said that, its horrendous from M&M and Anant cars. This is a master class in how NOT to manage sales

Last edited by Aditya : 8th May 2022 at 16:26. Reason: Quoted text trimmed
shrk_18 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 5th May 2022, 17:36   #5460
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piyush_DT View Post
It's strange issue. My friends OnePlus Nord works wirelessly but mine Nord 2 doesn't. I can connect only via cable. There was recent software update for Nord 2 and I was hoping that it would connect wirelessly but it didn't. It's Xuv 700 software issue. Did you try cable to connect?
This is not an issue with Adrenox software, I also have One Plus Nord 2 which won't connect to wireless Android auto but works perfectly wired. Samsung phone of wife connects just fine wirelessly.

I have looked through many forums and this same problem exists on many other cars in NA and EU as well with certain phone models. One plus forums is also filled with Android auto connectivity issues. I would not expect a fix for this as this issue has persisted longer than the launch of XUV700 still without any working fix. I might just change my phone because of this.
souvik6 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks