Team-BHP > Shifting gears > Et Cetera
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2008, 09:01   #3241
BHPian

Sarah Palin

Really funny site, do check it out... & pray she never becomes president in the future...

PalinAsPresident.com
Old 18th October 2008, 09:59   #3242
Senior - BHPian

come on, you didn't need animation to show this.

Old 20th October 2008, 10:29   #3243
BHPian

Laughter is the best medicine in these times...

President Bush said clients shouldn't be concerned by all these bank closings. If the bank is closed, you just use the ATM, he said.

George Bush said that he is saddened to hear about the demise of Lehman brothers… His thoughts at this time go out to their mother as losing one son is hard but losing two is a tragedy.

The problem with investment bank balance sheets is that on the left side nothing is right and on the right side nothing is left.

There are 30 billion prime numbers below 700 billion. The rest are all subprime.

Why are all MBAs going back to school? To ask for their money back.

For Geography students: What's the capital of Iceland? Answer: About Three Pounds Fifty...

A trader: "This is worse than a divorce. I've lost half my net worth and I still have a wife."

What's the difference between a guy who just lost everything in Vegas and an investment banker? A tie.

What's the difference between a bond and a bond trader? A bond matures.

Lehman have changed their recommendation on Lehman from hold to sell.

Forty years ago I sold fifty shares of my company stock and had enough money to purchase a brand-new 1967 Ford pickup. Last week, I checked it out, and if I sold another fifty shares, I'd have enough money to buy a 1967 Ford pickup. So, the market has stablised.
Old 20th October 2008, 14:25   #3244
BHPian

It was autumn, and the Red Indians asked their new chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a Red Indian chief in a modern society,he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect wood to be prepared.

But also being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed,' the weather man responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood. A week later, he called the National Weather Service again.
'Is it going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'It's definitely going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find. Two weeks later, he called the National Weather Service again.
'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.
The weatherman replied, 'The Red Indians are collecting wood like crazy.'

And this is how stock markets work...
Old 20th October 2008, 14:32   #3245
Team-BHP Support

Mallu Dude. Not only did you repost. YOU reposted one of condor'.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...tml#post719235

Please wait for the Condorization to start.
Old 20th October 2008, 15:16   #3246
BHPian

In the light of recent economic developments,
presenting the new US $....
Attached Thumbnails
The Official Joke thread-join_friendskingdom__01.jpg  

Old 20th October 2008, 15:36   #3247
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekiny2k View Post
come on, you didn't need animation to show this.

YouTube - Sarah Mania! Sarah Palin's Greatest Hits
I prefer the Tina Fey version of Sarah Palin. Dan Quayle was lucky there was no YouTube in his days.
Old 20th October 2008, 15:43   #3248
BHPian

Mallu Dude. Not only did you repost. YOU reposted one of condor'.

Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Community (The Official Joke thread)

Please wait for the Condorization to start

Quote:
Originally Posted by condor View Post
@Lambo"]http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifting-gears/2439-official-joke-thread-75.html#post216882[/url]
@Lambo, how could you do this ?!

: Search Before You Post ![/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalluDude View Post
It was autumn, and the Red Indians asked their new chief if the winter was going to be cold or mild. Since he was a Red Indian chief in a modern society,he couldn't tell what the weather was going to be.

Nevertheless, to be on the safe side, he replied to his tribe that the winter was indeed going to be cold and that the members of the village should collect wood to be prepared.

But also being a practical leader, after several days he got an idea. He went to the phone booth, called the National Weather Service and asked 'Is the coming winter going to be cold?'

'It looks like this winter is going to be quite cold indeed,' the weather man responded.

So the chief went back to his people and told them to collect even more wood. A week later, he called the National Weather Service again.
'Is it going to be a very cold winter?'

'Yes,' the man at National Weather Service again replied, 'It's definitely going to be a very cold winter.'

The chief again went back to his people and ordered them to collect every scrap of wood they could find. Two weeks later, he called the National Weather Service again.
'Are you absolutely sure that the winter is going to be very cold?'

'Absolutely,' the man replied. 'It's going to be one of the coldest winters ever.'

'How can you be so sure?' the chief asked.
The weatherman replied, 'The Red Indians are collecting wood like crazy.'

And this is how stock markets work...
This is sure, going to be the way things look in a lil while.. all the best MalluDude! Condor is at a meeting i think, he'll be here soon

Last edited by johnda : 20th October 2008 at 15:44.
Old 20th October 2008, 16:31   #3249
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoranjit View Post
In the light of recent economic developments,
presenting the new US $....
Guess thats gonna happen on the Indian note also!
Old 20th October 2008, 20:42   #3250
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by harry10 View Post
Guess thats gonna happen on the Indian note also!
Somebody once said a joke that when we have a soaring economy- then on the indian note, The Mahatma will be wearing contact lens and not the round frames. and if its the other way around the glasses would have shattered. well hope we don't get shot for this.
Old 21st October 2008, 11:32   #3251
BHPian

A Japanese doctor said, ‘Medicine in my country is so advanced that we can take a kidney out of one man, put it in another, and have him looking for work in six weeks.’

A German doctor said, ‘That’s nothing, we can take a lung out of one person, put it in another, and have him looking for work in four weeks.’

A British doctor said, ‘In my country, medicine is so advanced that we can take half of a heart out of one person, put it in another, and have them both looking for work in two weeks.’

A Texas doctor had the last word. ‘You guys are way behind the curve. We took a man with no brains out of Texas , put him in the White House and now half the country is looking for work.’
Old 21st October 2008, 11:53   #3252
BHPian

just a few more

Comment at the funeral of an Atheist all tucked in a magnificent coffin - "look at him - all dressed up and nowhere to go"

A woman said to a portrait painter: "I want you to do me justice!" 'madam,' replied the artist, 'it's not justice you need, but mercy!'

Teacher: What is cleanliness next to?
Boy: Impossible
Old 21st October 2008, 16:19   #3253
Senior - BHPian

Here's a card handed out by a visitor to one of our employees at the recently concluded Times AV Revolution, Mumbai.
Attached Thumbnails
The Official Joke thread-card-1.jpg  

The Official Joke thread-card-2.jpg  

Old 21st October 2008, 16:29   #3254
Senior - BHPian

What in the earths name does this guy want??? its hillarious no doubt.
Old 21st October 2008, 16:52   #3255
Senior - BHPian

OMG! B&T, that is a true gem!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks