Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 14th September 2005, 15:44   #1546
Team-BHP Support

Axion (I think they are from Germany). see the top of the hummer's rear door. Axoim (USA) makes speakers for home audio systems.
Old 14th September 2005, 15:47   #1547
Team-BHP Support

see CD 1019 Rhodos
http://www.content.weinhoeppel.de/ax...tml?&MP=61-212
Old 14th September 2005, 15:50   #1548
Distinguished - BHPian

looks suspiciously like a blaupunkt lol
Old 14th September 2005, 16:01   #1549
Senior - BHPian

Don't know about the setup on the hummer but the wheels look too bling bling.... is it Ja Rule's??? lol

btw, sam, wanted to mention that the JBL ad on the back cover of ACI anniversary edition looked really cool... kinda appealing than the ones published before...

Last edited by k_ajay : 14th September 2005 at 16:05.
Old 14th September 2005, 16:06   #1550
Team-BHP Support

i think it is a re-tooled blaupunkt of last years vintage.
Old 14th September 2005, 17:05   #1551
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay
btw, sam, wanted to mention that the JBL ad on the back cover of ACI anniversary edition looked really cool... kinda appealing than the ones published before...
Thank you ajay, I made it especially for the anniversary issue. I sort of let loose on the creative this time.
it sort of commemorates all the sh*t we've done lol. Did you check out the JBL boots top left corner?
The same ad is also being carried on the first page of Top Gear Magazine

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 14th September 2005 at 17:07.
Old 14th September 2005, 19:28   #1552
BHPian

Added a Glider Amp. for the woofer

Navin on your advice I added a Glider amp.(Tried Sony 502z but was not impressed) and not the Bass has increased tremendously by dedicating both channels for the Woofer and the Alpine components are rocking so, in short My Scorpio is Rocking but unfortunately the day I got all this done, I was coming back from Ludhiana and met with a Accident on Shajahan Road, New delhi trying to save a scooter driver i had to run my scorpio over on to the Footpath driving at 60kmph thus damaging the Power steering assembly left lower and upper arms and right now my poorr Scorpio is undergoing treatment at Sri Durga agency with total damages exceeding 30K. So, I am missing listening to all my newly fitted audio equipment.
Old 14th September 2005, 19:35   #1553
BHPian

Aseem go for the 504 and add the JBL Tube 2-3 months down the line.....I think this to be a better Idea
Old 14th September 2005, 21:28   #1554
BHPian

i am planning a sony 504z amplifier & one subwoofer JBL 1200cst. Since this is a 4 channel amplifier, someone please suggest how to connect my existing 4 speakers & one subwoofer (proposed) with this amplifier.

thanks
Old 14th September 2005, 22:02   #1555
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Thank you ajay, I made it especially for the anniversary issue. I sort of let loose on the creative this time.
it sort of commemorates all the sh*t we've done lol. Did you check out the JBL boots top left corner?
The same ad is also being carried on the first page of Top Gear Magazine
Yup Sam... saw the boot with the jbl tag.... Looks like James Hetfield's shoe from 'The Unforgiven II' muzic video...

Haven't got the Top Gear mag yet, so I shud wait to see the ad...

All the s*%t you and your team have done till now looks kik-ass.... nice copy...
Old 14th September 2005, 22:08   #1556
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by moodswings
New delhi trying to save a scooter driver i had to run my scorpio over on to the Footpath driving at 60kmph thus damaging the Power steering assembly left lower and upper arms and right now my poorr Scorpio is undergoing treatment at Sri Durga agency with total damages exceeding 30K.
Mood, sad to know about the heavy damage and incurred costs to get it fixed, but your intention to save the scooter driver from gettin hit is very very noble and highly appreciate it.... you'd feel glad about it someday and the sore feeling of having spent 30k will fade away, hopefully soon...

Did you not try braking hard??? Take care while drivin....

Cheers

Last edited by k_ajay : 14th September 2005 at 22:12.
Old 14th September 2005, 22:29   #1557
Senior - BHPian

Btw, sometime early this week, I heard this boston setup on an Indica... Similar setup, ie: components in da front and 6x9 coaxz in the rear, and honestly, the setup felt LIFELESS compared to what I have on my Indica... The HU was a Pioneer 5750, the standard entry model, I believe...

Why am I sharing this bit?? For those who've decided on the Boston.... You guys should really reconsider your decision.... I'm not saying this to promote JBL... I'm saying this becuz you deserve value for the money that you shell for these equipments, which is no where near being cheap, and frankly, IN MY OPINION, the Boston doesn't give you that value.....

Last edited by k_ajay : 14th September 2005 at 22:33.
Old 14th September 2005, 22:31   #1558
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Navin on your advice I added a Glider amp... So, I am missing listening to all my newly fitted audio equipment.
hey would love a pic of that glider amp.

sory about your ride dude. hope you get it back soon.
Old 14th September 2005, 22:38   #1559
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_ajay
=Why am I sharing this bit?? For those who've decided on the Boston.... .., IN MY OPINION, the Boston doesn't give you that value.....
that is odd. i have found Boston to be good. I'd suspect a bad install.
Old 14th September 2005, 22:46   #1560
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Navin on your advice I added a Glider amp.(Tried Sony 502z but was not impressed) and not the Bass has increased tremendously by dedicating both channels for the Woofer and the Alpine components are rocking so, in short My Scorpio is Rocking but unfortunately the day I got all this done, I was coming back from Ludhiana and met with a Accident on Shajahan Road, New delhi trying to save a scooter driver i had to run my scorpio over on to the Footpath driving at 60kmph thus damaging the Power steering assembly left lower and upper arms and right now my poorr Scorpio is undergoing treatment at Sri Durga agency with total damages exceeding 30K. So, I am missing listening to all my newly fitted audio equipment.

poor u , lucky scooter guy. scorpio brakes aint taht good and so with the suspension when it u go over 80kmph and go stunts. anyway, 30k u will get frm insurance right?

Most Viewed